• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

tank is a stretch, he withstood the impact of the attack but that put him in a critical state
I think kaido or luffy could one shot zoro with their strongest attacks
Ye they 100% could 1 shot him, don’t even thing that they use haki in that attack.

Imo Luffy likely awakened his fruit since he desired to liberate Wano even in his dying breath (before resurrecting) which was in tune with the whole theme of liberation that Nika has. So I think he can only awaken the fruit during moments where Luffy desires liberation. So if Luffy died in his sleep while sailing the seas, I don't think he would've resurrected since he wasn't desiring to liberate at that moment (unless Luffy's dream is related to liberation, in which case he probably could awaken at any time lol). But that's just my thoughts on the potential of Luffy awakening prior to Wano.

Probably not. That's like asking if any Devil Fruit user could have awakened their Devil Fruit at any time.
I mean, maybe they technically could if they knew how. But Luffy's is kind of a special case, since he makes things up outta nowhere anyway.

Plus, wasn't it like Zoan Awakening are you aligning your mind with the fruit or some shit? Like, Luffy is a liberator, he can do this! or something?

Yo, y'all know that Zoro has a one sword and two sword style iai attacks right? Does he have a three sword version or nah? If not, then what do you think it would be like?

Does TB Zoro really scale to Kuma? I think not. Kuma seemed very casual to me, and I highly suspect that hit to have been Shishi Sonson.

It's sheathed for Rashomon. It isn't for Onigiri, which is why I added the "?" for it.
Ye I was just clarifying also I don’t think he could use an iai technique for 3ss, he’d have to unsheathed the sword with his mouth while it’s on his waist.

Ye I was just clarifying also I don’t think he could use an iai technique for 3ss, he’d have unsheathed the sword with his mouth while it’s on his waist.
He could simply kick the sheath into the air, draw so fast it doesn't move, then put it back.

Usopp the first one on that Zoro slander
20240220_201430.jpg

Back