• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread: Welcome to New World

Ace's feat was never rejected, not his body one but the Entei. Mitch accepted the NTF mid end, which is 10 Gigs. Yonko Commanders would downscale from said value since it's an ultimate attack.

Ace's feat was never rejected, not his body one but the Entei. Mitch accepted the NTF mid end, which is 10 Gigs. Yonko Commanders would downscale from said value since it's an ultimate attack.
The formula was rejected.

You talking about when Ace was in Drum Island? Wasn't that feat rejected as well?
Hmm I thought you got this Entei feat confused for the body heat one, my bad.

The feat itself is still salvageable, but now we're forced to go with a different end. Should we go for a recalc? The other ends are still upgrades regardless.

But anyway, someone will probably recalculate that feat and show us the real result (Probably Town Level) later, so nevermind.

I doubt it will reach tier 6, if it does, it is because someone calced something wrong (last time i said that we got a H6B feat, lets do it again guys).

Man I need to search up more OP theories, seems like I'm out of the loop in that regard. Also, a Blue Diable Jambe would be badass.

Last edited:
Doesn't the colored version of the manga show the center of the Dai Enkai: Entei as white? So technically Ace had access to White Flames...through his ultimate attack lol.

But I get what you mean, continuous white flame attacks for Mera Mera no Mi users would be badass and incredibly deadly.

Man, Blue Diable Jambe is a theory with so much backup i already take it as canon, it is badass and makes sense in and out verse. Blue Flames Sanji vs Black Flames King, why not?

Hm, i have a question, a genuine question, is there a way to give a power up to Zoro? I am not talking about upgrading him to 6C EOS or something like that, it will probably happen, but a power up like Blue Jambe or Gear 5th, he already trained with Mihawk and got one of Oden's Swords (and one of Ryuma's Swords as well), i like the idea of a sword of his own (Kusanagi, if he defeats Orochi (does anyone believe he died from decaptation? (how many characters were already decapted and are still alive? 3?))) but it probably wouldn't be a supreme sword, so it wouldn't really upgrade him, maybe a new version of Ashura? It already has 9 swords tho, idk how to upgrade it in a way that makes sense.

It's not super direct but I feel like this video discusses things that could lead to a potential Zoro powerup (even if you don't think it will happen, this is still a great video so I recommend you watch it if you didn't already):

Hm, i have a question, a genuine question, is there a way to give a power up to Zoro? I am not talking about upgrading him to 6C EOS or something like that, it will probably happen, but a power up like Blue Jambe or Gear 5th, he already trained with Mihawk and got one of Oden's Swords (and one of Ryuma's Swords as well), i like the idea of a sword of his own (Kusanagi, if he defeats Orochi (does anyone believe he died from decaptation? (how many characters were already decapted and are still alive? 3?))) but it probably wouldn't be a supreme sword, so it wouldn't really upgrade him, maybe a new version of Ashura? It already has 9 swords tho, idk how to upgrade it in a way that makes sense.

This is a good Video talking about potential powerups for Zoro. One being that Tengu could maybe craft him a blade using the two Kitetsu's

Can i ask something

Should Usopp's Durability Get Upgraded Cause He Didnt Die From Ultis Headbutt And Ulti i think should be scaled = To Page 1?

Brook never said "omae wa mou shindeiru, yohohoho" to anyone? Really? It is the perfect catchphrase to him.

Now that the 6B revision is mostly complete, is there another one being planned? Top tier scaling? Wano scaling?

It's implied he took two Ulti Headbutts, I think he may have stood standing after the first one, in which case, that's a huge upgrade

Last edited:
Back