• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread: Welcome to New World

Tier 6 Scabbards, let's go.
Big thonk.

Ill say this, Kaido seems to have some sort of regen since he’ll get cut (Tho none of the cuts have seemed to do any sort of major damage) then like the next panel the damage is gone.

Also 992 seemed to indicate that Ryou was being used so it could be some kinda of dura neg (maybe).

Why doesn't Kuma have LS travel & attack speed with his Devil Fruit? It's literally stated in the manga that this is the case and his profile does reference it but labels it as Relativistic+, with a possibly at that.

Absurd planet sizes can just be dismissed for a variety of reasons though, there's no reason to dismiss Kuma's attack and travel speed when it's directly stated in the manga.

Why doesn't Kuma have LS travel & attack speed with his Devil Fruit? It's literally stated in the manga that this is the case and his profile does reference it but labels it as Relativistic+, with a possibly at that.
Gotta be completely honest, I got LW vibes from your words.

Maybe if people arnt 100% on Kuma having Light Speed stuff it could be “At least Relativistic+, possibly Light Speed”?

What discussion rules?
All of them. You know ones that say don't treat this as multi-universal, or this is hyperbole, or whatever controversial topic has been discussed 1000 times. Near as I can tell they haven't yet been added to the new forum. I have ones which are over-due to be implemented as well but that seems pointless until we know when such matters will take place.

Dragon? Who talked about Dragon? I have no idea what you are talking about, ovo.

Would it reach tier 6 if the size you calced is right?

We need to get the stats settled tbh, we just need to wait for the following since Ace's 6-C feat was accepted, which Yonko will scale above.

* Kaido's and Big Mom's heaven split

* Birdcage scaling

* CRT on Mihawk's iceberg feat

* Speed CRT for pre time skip ( Sub Rel+ to Rel+ )

* Whitebeard's 6-B feat

I feel like Ace's 6-C feat and the pre time skip feats would be the easiest to go through while we should wait for the Whitebeard discussion so we have scaling to fall back on if the downgrade is accepted.

Accepted? I though it was rejected.
It was def rejected. All of these with the exception of 6-B were since the outlier argument shouldn't apply when no one else scales.

That said @CinCameron20 plans to bring up Birdcage again so I presume he may have some new arguments. There was also a new version of the cloud splitting done, though I don't think that's gone anywhere even as far as math adding up yet.

Back