• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread: Welcome to New World

Quick question.

Have there been any accepted calcs for these events?

Quick question.

Have there been any accepted calcs for these events?
Neither Ace's Hiken, Whitebeard's splitting island quake or Kuzan freezing tsunami are that impressive.

Only Ace and Teach's clash was calc to be between 7-A, High 7-A and 6-C.

This is why I hate scaling One Piece w/ their AP ass techniques.

What's the most accurate calc with that feat?

And I don't think anybody would scale to that except blackbeard and Ace right?

So only the 6-B calc is impressive for Whitebeard -_-

For someone with statements to destroy the world and the power to shake islands to have less AP calcs than Enel, what a waste.

That would be extremely weird to scale off of.

Kaido just got a 6-C feat, idk if scaling to that would be wise for now (since Yonko are sitting at 6-C for now), but oh well.
They never said he would destroy it with a single a attack, no?
Good point

This is why I hate scaling One Piece w/ their AP ass techniques.

To be fair... this could just mean that One Piece is a generally weak verse.

One Piece is the weakest of the HST, you know, unless we count God Usopp, but a tier 0 wouldn't be enough to defeat him so it is overkill.

Also, OP has nearly no hax, so it is weak no matter how you look at it.

One Piece is the weakest of the HST, you know, unless we count God Usopp, but a tier 0 wouldn't be enough to defeat him so it is overkill.

Bleach scales high cause of multipliers and a bunch of DC calcs.
Naruto scales high cause of a bunch of DC calcs.
One Piece isn't even allowed to get Doriki and half the show consists of punching. The only multiplier I can think of that's valid now is the Gear Fourth "several".

Garp casually punches mountains into dust and rn he's at Island level in his prime (by scaling to someone else).
Naruto blows up one flimsy mountain and the mid tiers are now Large Island level.
Aizen thinks about destroying a city and he's island level.

If Doriki scaling wasn't put aside I would have mid tiers at island right now.

It's funny how the verse scales off of casual feats.
Fujitora's casual ass feat and Kuzan's casual ass feat.

Both are finished so that's not a fair comparison. Also Bleach is a bloody mess. I'd be sick if One Piece met that fate. XP
I mean, if you want i can find dozens of ongoing verses able to stomp OP, but Naruto and Bleach are the only ones which have a rivalry with OP so it wouldn't really matter. And Naruto is still ongoing technically.

Just wondering.
Would this count as a good feat for Pre Timeskip?
A kick.
0507-015.png

Scaling off of the Yarukiman Mangrove root (the tree that exploded) is possible.

One Piece has a decent chunk of hax, like what are you even talking about? I'm sorry but this is blatant downplay of an entire verse.

One Piece has various characters with a plethora of hax. In terms of hax it's definitely comparable to Naruto, with Naruto only edging out due to Mind Hax, meanwhile One Piece has Hax ranging from transmutation, to temporal BFR, Spatial Control, Regeneration, Intang, dozens of methods of durability negation, etc.

I'm not sure if we've been reading the same manga or not but One Piece is by no means "a weak verse no matter how you look at it." like you seriously need to stop this blatant bias against the verse. You consistently complain about "wank" in the verse while also acting incredibly condescending. This type of behavior really doesn't help your credibility FYI.

Trafalgar Law's Ope Ope No Mi (everything about it)
Sugar's Hobi Hobi No Mi (everything about it)
Bonney's fruit (everything about it)
Big Mom's Soru Soru No Mi (everything about it)
Luffy's Gomu Gomu No Mi (Blunt force immunity/resistance)
The Logias (everything about it)
Observation Haki's Future Sight
Armament Haki's Goken and Transmutation
Awakened Paramecia's Transmutation
Conquerors Haki Mindhax
Foxy's Noro Noro No Mi (Lightspeed beam that makes who/whatever it hits slower)
The myriad of people with internal damage
Bartholomew Kuma's Nikyu Nikyu No Mi (everything about it)
Fujutora's Zushi Zushi No Mi (Gravity manipulation)
Marco's fruit (regen).
Blackbeard's Yami Yami No Mi (Power Nullification)

When you list them all down, wow.

Last edited:
One Piece has a decent chunk of hax, like what are you even talking about? I'm sorry but this is blatant downplay of an entire verse.

One Piece has various characters with a plethora of hax. In terms of hax it's definitely comparable to Naruto, with Naruto only edging out due to Mind Hax, meanwhile One Piece has Hax ranging from transmutation, to temporal BFR, Spatial Control, Regeneration, Intang, dozens of methods of durability negation, etc.

I'm not sure if we've been reading the same manga or not but One Piece is by no means "a weak verse no matter how you look at it." like you seriously need to stop this blatant bias against the verse. You consistently complain about "wank" in the verse while also acting incredibly condescending. This type of behavior really doesn't help your credibility FYI.
If we are talking about HST only, Bleach is the strongest, with Naruto and OP close to each other, but as you said, Naruto takes the edge for having mind hax, but even without that Naruto has ways to counter most hax in OP (OP can counter many things as well), and most of OP's god tiers have little to no hax, granted OP is quite fast in the HST, but it isn't hard to find someone who can blitz them outside the HST.

The second part was more about how it compares with the entire wiki, OP has nearly no useful passives or resistance to hax, and 0 smurf hax, in my eyes even my favorite verse (Toaru) is weak as hell, even when it has smurfs and tier 1 characters, so why should i consider OP (a verse weak compared to Toaru) strong?

And Tempest listed most hax the verse has, but most of these aren't in the same character, for example, Foxy has a really good power but he isn't fast (MHS) nor strong (7C) so his power would only be useful in a composite, but a composite Toaru, Bleach, or Naruto would all have ways to deal with it (and everything else), and these 3 are by no way strong IMO.

The Ope Ope is also a strong power, but Law himself isn't since he didn't insta defeat Doffy, so unless you think Doffy is a strong character in a wiki where every powerful character has a wall of hax it does not need much to defeat Law.

Last edited:
That fight was honestly really dope, love how fresh the animation is looking for once.

Also shame the anime isn't canon since there's plenty of good feats in that small fight.

About that, we can use the anime to clarify some scenes if they are left unclear in the manga, no? I am not talking about using black haki and specific things like that, just minor details during battles.
Think it can be used for timeframes.

About that, we can use the anime to clarify some scenes if they are left unclear in the manga, no? I am not talking about using black haki and specific things like that, just minor details during battles.
It is so inconsistent I think they ruled it out completely.

Actually wouldn't that mean all of Pica's feats should be adjusted? Iirc he's feats use a 4 second timeframe atm.
The One Piece anime is trash.

Cin and I discussed it a long while back and we discovered that it would mean using a timeframe of like 30 seconds because of how drawn-out the anime is.

The One Piece anime is trash.

Cin and I discussed it a long while back and we discovered that it would mean using a timeframe of like 30 seconds because of how drawn-out the anime is.
I agree that One Piece timeframes in the anime are inaccurate as hell, scenes that last one panel get get drawn out towards 1 minute

Back