• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread: Welcome to New World

The Chinjao feat is trash and it was dismissed with good reason.

Assuming a completely random ice size instead of what we see on the panel makes no sense to me.

This feat from BB and Ace is nothing really good, and the result would have to be divided by 2 at the end. As far as I know they dissipated 10 clouds that were very small compared to Banaro Island (Whose is already a small island).

Ace's feats actually give pretty good results, and the figures I posted were the figures that were halved, the island is also bigger than what we currently have it listed as.

The halving part is interesting however since Teach doesn't really have AP for his darkness, it just absorbs whatever it comes into contact with. Not really sure if Teach's side should be taken into account given it was just absorbing Ace's Entei while it was expanding. It also helps that we have a temperature to use for Ace's Entei which'll increase the value even more. The cloud destruction has never been calculated, only the explosion itself so you'd need to combine the results of the explosion and the cloud destruction.

I also have some other minor feats, Garp has a statement of pulverizing 8 mountains, Law has a neat lifting strength feat with his TK, Luffy's boulder feat and him lifting Oars needs to be calculated.

Last edited:
What Law‘s TK feat are you talking about? Are you talking about when he lifts up that Marine ship when he confronted Smoker and Tashigi on Punk Hazard?

For that Luffy’s boulder feat (I assume you talking about that scene after Marineford War where Luffy went on a rampage after the death of Ace), I heard it was impossible to calculate it using the manga since it doesn’t clearly show Luffy’s position when he tossed the boulder and I don’t think you can even properly calculate the size of the boulder either.

We don’t know the size of the mountains that Garp pulverized to dust. If we assumed a small mountain, according to the site, it would be City level - https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mountain_and_Island_level_requirements

1: Yeah but he lifted up the sea underneath and some nice sized rocks. It wouldn't scale to anyone afaik but it'll be interesting to see what it'll yield and it gives us a general idea of how strong his TK is.

2: Wouldn't it be possible to simply calculate the force needed to even lift such an object? I.E not calculating the throw but rather the weight of the boulder. I might be thinking of the anime but I'm pretty sure the size of the rock is shown.

3: I don't really see the need to assume the size of a small mountain rather than the size of an average mountain. I doubt Garp would find crushing several small mountains as a "training" to defeat Chinjao. Imo it's better to assume a normal sized mountain.

Edit: Mihawk's iceberg feat also makes no sense at what it's currently accepted as. They went for a PE end despite the iceberg being launched a good distance into the air instantly, with it happening so fast it shook Luffy and the pirates and the marines down.

I already calculated this feat of Ace and BB once. That time the feat didn't even reach 7-A even with me using the most extreme methods, but well, feel free to try to calculate it on your way.

Idk about the calc, but i agree with Gin that Teach's isn't contributing to the destruction, since his power isn't destructive in nature.

Idk about the calc, but i agree with Gin that Teach's isn't contributing to the destruction, since his power isn't destructive in nature.
If that were the case there would be no destruction at all, Entei would simply be absorbed into darkness. But anyway, ignore my opinion on that part, I don't really care.

The speed of which BB can absorb isn't too impressive, I'm still of the belief that BB shouldn't be accounted for. His Darkness has AP but it lacks DC unless he spews shit out of it, and half of the Entei was being absorbed by the Darkness. Also the calc doesn't take into consideration the explosion, that needs to he calculated and added into the final result.

The method you used is also iffy imo, I have shots of the island that would suggest the island is bigger than what's it's calculated at which I'll post soon.

Also using Mihawk's High 7-A+ end is a lot more consistent with feats of the characters on his level. I.E Jack taking a High 7-A attack, Gear Fourth, etc.

What method do you suggest besides KE then? If I'm going to use the formula for explosions on the ground, taking into account that the radius of the Entei does not have 1km, the result of the explosion could be somewhat disappointing to be honest. Well, I don't care if the result is going to be divided for Blackbeard or not, that part doesn't matter for me.

Well what I had in mind was combining the two, seems like you only calculated the cloud destruction as opposed to both the cloud stuff and the explosion since there's two feats there. The cloud stuff and the explosion itself, I'm not hoping for much from the explosion but it'll still be nice to have as an addition to the cloud yield.

I have the calc saved on my PC. I'll post it soon.

Ryuga's perspective, although, is interesting. I'll take note of it.

Hi, I found a description about Niji's attack in his "Vivre Card".

"An attack at the speed of light with a ray-covered sword! It has fencing and high dynamic vision to precisely hit your enemies with a single blow."

This is a great support for your speed.
If you are willing to discuss it, I'd like you to create a CRT so we can have that conversation in the meantime. I'll contact a translator friend of mine that could help with this.

Question, Aokiji has the Ice fruit or the Cold fruit? I saw people discussing it and it seems to have no clear confirmation, not like it matters much anyway.

And are we going to do a thread to talk about Lightspeed Niji or not?

Question, Aokiji has the Ice fruit or the Cold fruit? I saw people discussing it and it seems to have no clear confirmation, not like it matters much anyway.

And are we going to do a thread to talk about Lightspeed Niji or not?
Hie Hie no Mi. Ice fruit.

If he had a cold DF his Logia form would be impossible to determine.

Hie Hie no Mi. Ice fruit.

If he had a cold DF his Logia form would be impossible to determine.
Hie Hie does not translate as "Ice" tho. It would be strange to have the Cold (Chilly in the Viz translation) fruit as a Logia and the Heat fruit as a paramecia, but iirc, we have never seen Aokiji create ice, everything he does is touch things and freeze them, which isn't exactly a trait of the Ice element, and his Ice Age works the same way Oven's Nekkai Jigoku.

Well, it's far better than the original made by Shanks and Whitebeard for a few reasons, but I doubt it'd give anything really impressive.

If it reaches high end 7B i will really think it is impressive.

And if it reaches tier 6 then someone calced something wrong.

Back