• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread: Welcome to New World

>>After all of the above-mentioned issues have been finished, we can begin with starting new content revision threads again.

Has it all been sorted out already? Seemed like a lot on Ant's plate and the site is currently missing a lot (Discussion rules, character profiles, etc).

Not that I'm not itching to discuss one piece again.
True, I readed it while very asleep.

Anyway, I still think we can discuss about what issues do we currently have and decide which one to solve first in the meantime.

Hello guys. Will the revisions be only in the Top-Tiers for now? Because I had made calculations (which were accepted) with results from tier 7 (Small Town-Large Town) for Laboon and Pell (Btw he needs a profile) that need to be discussed, I think.

I think Calaca said he had some revisions that he wanted to get done.

But if we can get the Top Tiers revised quickly and painlessly, I'd be happy for that to proceed when we can.

Hi, I found a description about Niji's attack in his "Vivre Card".

( )

雷を纏う剣で繰り出す光速の斬撃! 一撃で的確に敵を居る剣術と高い動体視力を持つ。

"An attack at the speed of light with a ray-covered sword! It has fencing and high dynamic vision to precisely hit your enemies with a single blow."

This is a great support for your speed.

Hi, I found a description about Niji's attack in his "Vivre Card".

( )

雷を纏う剣で繰り出す光速の斬撃! 一撃で的確に敵を居る剣術と高い動体視力を持つ。

"An attack at the speed of light with a ray-covered sword! It has fencing and high dynamic vision to precisely hit your enemies with a single blow."

This is a great support for your speed.

I want to believe it, like in all seriousness when all of this is done I'll be making a thread about LS One Piece, but some would just rule that as a hyperbole or an outlier then bring up Kizaru or something. I'll save that in my notes though.

So to make a list in order to not forget anything:

- Revise the Low Tiers for East Blue to Arabasta.

- Revise the God Tier.

- Discuss the scaling for Ryuga's calcs.

- Discuss about the validity of LS Niji.

And if LS Niji is accepted, how many people would scale? Niji has shown to use it once. Unless we equate it with the speed of his other attacks, which would be difficult to prove.

Yeah. Even if it was accepted it wouldn't affect anybody else.

Dang it. At least it would give him the reaction w/out haki. I could potentially argue that he has that speed regularly w/ the raid suit and that the attack doesn't boost his max speed, just required LS movement to be bought into fruition. But oh well.

On my link Mangasee, the 991.5 chapter (first 54 pages of Ace's story) was released. Check it out here.

Any revision planned to removing Ashura's multiplier? I think Zoro's profile in general needs a bit of clarification in other things as well, btw.

Didn't (don't?) we have a CRT limit per verse? I can wait the others to be finished to do it, if no one is planning to.

Anyone got any estimations for the level of this explosion made by Kaido's Boro breath?
0991-015.png

It would be easier if Oda didn't make every panel with a good vaporization feat an inch wide and 2 inches high.

The skull looked to be a kilometer tall before, but Kaido is tiny in comparison to it so I'm not sure.

Nothing above Town level. Take into consideration that much larger blasts such as Kuma's Ursus Shock or Crocodile's bomb have given Low 7-B and High 7-C+ results respectively and the bomb had a 5km diameter.

Probably, but Kaido doesn't have a stated size either. I remember pixelscaling his Dragon head up to 15 meters when Luffy Elephant Gunned him and that's it. We don't have good shots of his whole body.

Why a calc to Boro Breath's AP would be needed? It is his Kaido's tier since it is Dragon Kaido main attack.

Because consistency and the possibility of having a higher result exists.

Well, a fireball havibg a result in the Gigatons range would need to be much bigger than Kaido himself, afaik.

It is, but even so, in order to get a useful result from an explosion, Onigashima should be many many tens of kilometers tall if not hundreds.

Well, the Numbers are around Oars' size, right? Then they are around 60m tall, King was able to see their battle from above in the chapter he talks with the F6 (990), so the tower/castle/whatever it is would be around twice the size of the Numbers, in 987 it is possible to see Kaido close to castle and he seems to be taller than it, i would put his length at least at 130m and at most at 200m, or i am entirely worng since i think 60m comes from a calc and not a statement.

Oars' size comes from a statement, yes. But even then, several steps pixelscaling is discouraged cause it leads to inconsistent results. The better option is to get its size from one or two panels at most.

i only used 2 panels, 990 (for the tower) page 6 and 987 (for Kaido) page 13, the size of the numbers comes from statements, not pixelscaling.

Ace has a neat feat that should upgrade him and Blackbeard, not a massive upgrade but it's still something. The low end would bump Ace and comparable characters to a higher end of 7-A+ and the high end was 5G iirc according to Calaca last time we talked about it.

Lots of cloud destruction, the explosion itself and the island possibly shaking from the clash of fire and darkness.

There's also some Fishman island stuff like Sanji launching Wadasumi, which might actually give something useful for that arc.

Edit: Chinjao's Ice Sheet feat should also help given the current state of the verse. I know there's some issues with the size but the main argument I saw against it was that One Piece only has one continent, which is false and that's never stated in the Manga. There's a few things wrong with the current calc such as the density of the ice ( rock being used when steel should be used as a lowball. ) the size of the Ice Sheet itself and a few other things.

Last edited:
But, there are no other continents... is there a minimum size to be a continent?
That's literally never stated to be the case, like anywhere in the manga. I.E complete and total headcanon.

Not necessarily but this isn't regarding the size of the Ice Sheet however there are real ice sheets in real life that are the size of continents. Personally speaking I think using the size of Alabasta or an island similar in size should suffice, there isn't any evidence to say that the Ice sheet is the size of Antarctica but the fact that it's based on something around that size and the fact that continents are bigger than islands should help finding it's size. The results won't be that good, probably 7-A+ to baseline 6-Cish.

He said "lots of cloud destruction feats". Ace vs Teach is one I'm aware of because I've been revising it myself and so he said.

Back