• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1127 spoilers

1108-012.png
Zoro lowkey would do worse than Sanji in this situation

Zoro lowkey would do worse than Sanji in this situation
Not true, bro has the physical strength to carry some and fight, look at usopp and Zoro 😴
0406-009.png
0412-015.png
0412-016.png

And even if vegapunk we're to get damaged, Zoro definitely wouldn't let that slide and go shi shishi sonson on kizaru, making him another Lucci moment 😴 Kizaru wouldn't even have time to make a face and react fr 💤

I imagine it'd go like:

"Did you just shoot the old guy?"

"Yeah, and? You got nothing. Green-hair little bitch. Moss-lookin' ass."

"Did you just say moss-head?"

"Shit, Zoro got hands."

Meanwhile:

"Killing a Yonkou's left-leg man is still quite impressive."

"Cigarette sound Looks like it's you and me, Robert. Let's get this done real quick, I need to stretch my legs."

"Do you know who I am, choreboy?"

"..."

"You hear me, kitchen trash? Who do you think you are?"

"The hunter."

Sanji is definitely faster than Zoro, but I think Zoro can match him with the short bursts of speed he generally uses for his attacks
Attack/combat speed = Zoro

Travel/movement speed = Sanji

The fastest in terms of their top m / s, I would say is zoro when utilizing his Iai/blitzing moves
その速さたるや、まさに神速。
The speed is truly divine.
It being called Divine/Godlike speed is something that's also been said for characters that's at the top of the verse among the strongest

Attack/combat speed = Zoro

Travel/movement speed = Sanji

The fastest in terms of their top m / s, I would say is zoro when utilizing his Iai/blitzing moves

It being called Divine/Godlike speed is something that's also been said for characters that's at the top of the verse among the strongest
Do you believe Zoro is a top tier

Nami, Luffy, Zoro (Remove them things from eyes 😅) have fire designs, Sanji is fine but seem kinda bland and usopp is ok... Outfit would look better on a bigger character instead I feel like... Also all of usopp's muscles are gone 🙉😅 making the fit worse for him in my view

It's a bad day for Sanji ... Nami called for Luffy and Zoro before him

Also, the monster trio fooling around and feasting on the local megafauna gives off early One Piece vibes

Last edited:
Is Sanji really abandoning DJ? Since the end of Wano he's been using Ifrit a lot more.
Unless Sanji purposely holds back in a fight, there's honestly no reason for him to chose DJ over IJ in a series fight. I do feel bad for DJ though.

I think it could be a hallucination, even the Viz translation has it as Gear Fourth. Or Luffy is tapping into a new base level and that will be hilarious if true.

This chapter is actually insanely confusing and mysterious... I don't think the mistakes are actual mistakes done by Oda 🤔 if it is simply hallucinations in some way then we don't actually know what's real and what's not? Guess maybe we'll see next chapter

It also kinda seems like Zoro's look is suspicious of Luffy

Can it possibly be devon or something?

This chapter is actually insanely confusing and mysterious... I don't think the mistakes are actual mistakes done by Oda 🤔 if it is simply hallucinations in some way then we don't actually know what's real and what's not? Guess maybe we'll see next chapter

It also kinda seems like Zoro's look is suspicious of Luffy

Can it possibly be devon or something?
Maybe Oda just made the chapter in a hurry and mixed up the attacks. If I remember correctly this has happened before in Punk Hazark where Luffy uses a Jet Gatling instead of Hawk Gatling and it was corrected after several months.

Going through the chapter on Viz's scans now.

Page 2, "If it spreads to Yggdrasil, The World Tree then our country is finished!!" "We should report to The Sun God..."

Unsure if those are the same speaker, but either way, this suggests there's a Sun God (Nika?!) in Elbaf, or wherever this is.
However, they also called a big rabbit ear god, so their standards for "Godhood" may be a bit weird.

What seems more concerning to me, though is, if Nika is the sun god in OP's world, then who are they talking about? Is this another False God situation like with Enel in Skypeia?
Is Nika not dead/long gone? Not reincarnated within Luffy?

Going through the chapter on Viz's scans now.

Page 2, "If it spreads to Yggdrasil, The World Tree then our country is finished!!" "We should report to The Sun God..."

Unsure if those are the same speaker, but either way, this suggests there's a Sun God (Nika?!) in Elbaf, or wherever this is.
However, they also called a big rabbit ear god, so their standards for "Godhood" may be a bit weird.

What seems more concerning to me, though is, if Nika is the sun god in OP's world, then who are they talking about? Is this another False God situation like with Enel in Skypeia?
Is Nika not dead/long gone? Not reincarnated within Luffy?
I think that some translations have Elbaf being referred to as the name of a god of war in Little Garden.

Back