• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Sixteen Return to Sabaody Archipelago

1.Oden was bleeding a little bit but immediately got back up.

2.Primebeard took Oden seriously.

3 Primebeard was serious (Not as fully serious as when he clashed against Roger tho) when clashing with Oden.

4.Kaido is clearly not invincible and can be killed, Oden was literally about to kill him in the past and Roger and Primebeard could either way kill Present Kaido if they were alive in the present.

5.If old and sick Whitebeard is 6-B, then Oden should be clearly 6-B as he was clashing with him during Whitebeard's prime.

@Fix - Enough.

1) Oden was bleeding and sustained injuries. What more do you need, sweetie?

2-5) No idea what you're referring to.

6) I'm not even complicating Kaido's character. We see him fight a single time, therefore his abilities are completely unknown to the viewer. Now calm yourself. >_>

The fact that people are trying to argue that Oden scales to current Kaido is absolute nonsense.

We have seen Oden facing someone Tier 6-B. He got roflstomped.

Oden cannot scale to 6-B because he got casually oneshot by a non-haki infused attack from a 6-B.

Cin is simply objectively right here

Primebeard and Roger are the peak of power at the moment, but i doubt Prime Oden was far below them. Conscidering that the dying Husk of what used to be the man that rivaled Roger was yonko level, i dont have any issues with Oden scaling to 6-B. He is a legend after all.

And you also have to make the case that Kaido got significantly more powerful than he did against oden, which we only know he got significantly more powerful from the god valley incident to the present time.

Not at all. Prime Oden's right after Roger and Primebeard. We don't know how much stronger Kaido is than he was in the past. But Oden's prime was when he was with Roger's crew and I dunno why it's so hard for some to take that he's that strong. His introduction and the description we were given about him when he was young already implied that Oden was not normal in any way, literally the Hercules of Wano.

He literally took a attack from ROGER, bled a little bit and immediately got back up and that wasn't even Oden's prime. He also clashed with Prime Whitebeard and old and sick Whitebeard is 6-B, so how is Oden who clashed with him during Whitebeard's prime not 6-B which wasn't even Prime Oden?

One-shoted by who?

Xulrev said:
The fact that people are trying to argue that Oden scales to current Kaido is absolute nonsense.

We have seen Oden facing someone Tier 6-B. He got roflstomped.

Oden cannot scale to 6-B because he got casually oneshot by a non-haki infused attack from a 6-B.

Cin is simply objectively right here
Filled with lies here.

Dr fix seems to be arguing that Oden has higher AP but Lower durability than Oden and Roger and is thus still weaker or at best equal overall.

I guess not every character has the same AP to durability ratio but I'm not really sure how much evidence there is for Oden being some sort of glass cannon.

Also fun fact: At the time of his fight with Oden, Kaido would likely be only a few years younger than Aokiji was pre-timeskip.

Also it was stated Oden was several times stronger when he came back than when he left.

IMO Roger, WB, Garp and Oden (and maybe Rocks) are all around the same level and could all beat each other on a given day. And I personally think the 4 of them are a tier above the current yonkos and could probably mid to maybe high diff any of them.

Man, it's impressive that people are just willing to outright state that factual occurrences surrounding Oden's character are 'outright lies' to support their wank of him.

Can't wait to destroy the future CRTs on this alongside Cin. Oden on the same level of Roger, lmfao

LordWhis said:
When someone posts something like this you just know they're unbiased.
Or, OR, perhaps they're actually looking at the factual circumstances and absurdly sure of their position being the one that will be put on the wiki since no Staff would ever look at the happenings and think 'Yeah Oden is Tier 6-B'

I thought sanji was gonna do something in the wano arc but then i saw the fight with katakuri and then I saw luffy get one shotted by kaido. then dolflamingo kaido and big mom join forces and I then realized that luffy is gonna get some dubs while boa hancock gets her secret found out and she dies.

Dr.Fix said:
@Astral & @Banana Thanks for keepig cooler heads :)
No..I lost my cool a year or two ago when everyone got downgraded from tier 6 and up. Onyl way I'm participating in AP upgrades for OP is because I thought discussing top tier like Yonko would be so much easier

But apparently it's not even when we have feats right in front of our face to scale with ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Thebannanaworkshop said:
Yeah like people yell about prime whitebeard like he is the second coming of christ.
I love this comment.

Imagine if Whitebeard was Edwar D. Newgate lol

Thebannanaworkshop said:
Yeah like people yell about prime whitebeard like he is the second coming of christ.
he would technically be the first coming of christ, since i doubt there was someone as legendary (besides Roger) as him before, unless they start pulling a naruto.

This was because the world government hid his existence because he was a D. (They did the same with Roger)

Ryuga21 said:
This was because the world government hid his existence because he was a D. (They did the same with Roger)
pretty much. They were able to hide his existence likely due to the fact he perished before he became PK.

Title Pirate King did not exist back then and we don't know if Xebec ever went after Laugh-Tale.

I do find it strange he was "erased" and wonder if there's a connection to the Void Century, Im, and this talk of another "light to extinguish".

Im probably qualifies as well lol.

its also bad since in that part of history its likely people like whitebeard and big mom dont know much about since roger is the only known person to know why its forbidden.

I feel we could get a parallel manga "One Piece: sidestory" where we see the development of the side characters, because I want to have some Dragon screentime so badly...

I mean "could" as in "there are so many side characters an entire manga is doable".

THAT WOULD BE kinda neat i mean we could get a series on what blackbeard or maybe even hancock but i feel like it would only work for the people that arent in the main conversation so a series on blackbeard or shanks would be pretty cool to see.

PaChi2 said:
I feel we could get a parallel manga "One Piece: sidestory" where we see the development of the side characters, because I want to have some Dragon screentime so badly...
I mean "could" as in "there are so many side characters an entire manga is doable".
Lol Oda's Grand kids would have to take over if that happens.

Manga focusing on Monkey D. Dragon would be sweet though.

Back