• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Sixteen Return to Sabaody Archipelago

> Kaido didn't even think it was possible for anyone to survive the oil. This further Oden >> Kaido.

Doesn't this just have to do with resistance to heat and stamina?

We literally don't give resistance to heat at all. There have been multiple crts ablut that.

@Whis Kaido obviously wasn't including himself

> We literally don't give resistance to heat at all.

Really? I'm pretty sure there are numerous profiles that have resistance to heat, including several One Piece profiles.

@Astral I suggest contacting staff and creating a revision thread. I don't always understand heat resistance either as that's just energy, but it is on a LOT of profiles. Therefore you are best off starting from the top if you want to see changes, rather than just posting here.

Yeah I'm just going to contact staff because of profiles still have resistance to heat then this is annoyingƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

I really hope it's not the MHA profiles again

One reason why resistance to heat isn't a thing because it scales to AP. Like you said heat is energy.

Does that mean that Resistance to Extreme Cold needs to be removed as well?

Ehh idk ablut that I just specifically remember heat

Is there a way to search for threads and topic based on keywords?

Damage3245 said:
Does that mean that Resistance to Extreme Cold needs to be removed as well?
You mean it hasn't already? I thought there was a thread form last year on how flawed cold is treated.

New episode used Zoro's Daishinkan move again, seems they interpret it as some kind of minor fear/willpower manip.

Under the sea,under the sea

Come where it's better,down where it's wetter,under the sea

Racism for our race runs abound,nobody has freedom there around

Come to the Island,Fishman Island

Under the SEA

Back