• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eleven Sabaody Archipelago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I just ignore those statements. He estimated that the whole manga was gonna take just 5 years and here we are, knowing that the 25th anniversary will eventually come to us.

The same happens with the percentage of story he believes we've seen. Two years ago it was around 65% IIRC and he corrected it to 70%, but that's impossible knowing the amount of things yet to be done.

One Piece anime is on a whole new level of stupid, having Batman block one of Luffy's attacks and knock him away.

Why is a complete fodder being portrayed as equals with base Luffy?

So, did this obese man with wings not only managed to deflect an Armament Haki punch from Monkey D. Luffy, the person who recently defeated the undefeated Charlotte Katakuri and can see the future but also managed to hold off Roronoa 'cut a stone giant in half' Zoro at the same time?! He pose more of a threat to them than Basil Hawkins did…

What kind of training regime is Kaido putting his men through?! How many push-ups, how many sit-ups, what kind of juice are they drinking?! Because Luffy need some of that to best Kaido and Big Mom in this arc. I wonder how the fight between Luffy and Holdem will be like.

Won't be surprised when the fight against Holdem come, we see besting Gear Second Luffy and Luffy has to come up with a new move to defeat him like Gomu Gomu no Red Elephant Gun

There is a Calc Requests thread in the Wiki Management forum.

Yes, apparently the official emission will be out earlier this week so the leak did so as well.

My theory was confirmed. Act two would end the moment Hiyori turned Komurasaki again to play the curtain.

This chapter was insane. Surprising the amount of information on so few pages. We also had new habilities. THE HYPE IS REAL ƒöÑ

This chapter...I love it so much...

Can't wait to see what Zoro with Enma can do, and Luffy might be winning a few more matches now with Goken.

Luffy's slowly turning into a tier-breaker character. Precognition and Durability Negation is one of the most broken combo for most fighters.

I wonder what Zoro will do when the fight gets started. If Enma is so destructive then he should get some crazy feats that would make slicing Pica's one look like a joke.

Also, why is Law so silent? I mean, he's serious most of the time but he looks like thinking about something very important.

I have a theory Oda will cut back to the Reverie for a few chapters likely will take a break then cut back to the war (if the rumors I remember end up becoming true.)

Law is the traitor ovo.

But he's probably contemplating his side of the plan and thinking about what he and shadow guy (Drake) had in store for the arc. And I can imagine Zoro is probably gonna split Onigashima in half and maybe part of the sea. Also Cala, who are you gonna make Luffy fight now that he has learned how to use Goken?

As long as the traitor isn't Carrot I'm totally cool

Speaking of I really liked seeing the memorial for Pedro

WOW, this must have been what it felt like with the build up to Marineford, because damn, The Wano War is HYPE AF!!! Can't wait to see Luffy kick some ass, and he's becoming pretty hax right now, he could be 6-B by the end of this arc as well... hopefully

I don't create matches for Luffy, or OP characters in general. It's rare to see a matchup created by me, actually.

Best chapter of the arc so far! But yeah, the Straw Hats and the Alliance are completely going to get demolished during the Raid because of them not knowing about the alliance between Kaido and Big Mom, and also about the traitor.

So far, we know that almost half of the Straw Hats are going into the Raid with fresh power-ups:

Luffy (Gokuen Mastery, plus he'll probably unveil another transformation from his 2 year training)

Zoro (Enma)

Nami (Zeus)

Sanji (Raid Suit)

So it makes you wonder what's Oda planning to do to boost the rest of the crew. With Usopp, I can see him making a weapon stronger than Black Kabuto, possibly debuting more powerful Pop Green Attacks, and stronger CoO. Franky said back in Zou that he would make a weapon that would defeat Kaido, so we should expect him to build stronger weapons as well. I have this feeling that Jinbei will show up as strong as he was in WCI, so that just leaves Robin, Chopper, and Brook.

What do you think would be proper power-ups for those three?

For Robin? Someone link the doc for her potential techniques, please.

Brook should demonstrate a stronger Ice Manipulation or some offensively effective Soulhax.

Chopper might be able to fully control the Monster Point. He used it a few times in Whole Cake and it wasn't taxing his body at all.

But all of them should awake some form of Haki at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back