• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Sixteen Return to Sabaody Archipelago

After 2 years of hard and relentless training across the world The Straw Hats fulfilled their promise to met up and return at the Sabaody Archipelago. Luffy would complete his training with Silvers Rayleigh and have a stronger then ever resolve to become the Pirate King. After a rocky incident with the fake Straw Hat crew they finally reunited after 2 years and set sailed to Fishman Island.

DED411B8-DB5A-4C27-9EEA-287ED1F0E1CB
4F56510F-32FE-4C01-B248-5BE8372D7461
One Piece - Opening 15 We Go! Sub
One Piece - Opening 15 "We Go!" Sub. Espa├▒ol HD

E964A54C-4D71-4D5F-B2CA-D9F67F76E74F
940E0022-2CD2-4ABD-A928-069D383F6A81
9CAB3595-0122-4B6C-A52C-B9D21205C0C4
D60EAF82-8559-4388-957C-9FBC923ACE6C
E06F4E38-6A53-4F8A-B432-0E7A2413BB96
7B0C0B57-129C-4D7F-B50D-643D7BCFFDB9
4F90BB1D-4950-4ADB-B9E5-EBDE7BE0666C

Lucci is 172.74 Kilotons but he can increase that greatly with his zoan form and stat amps, and Jabra is 94.14 Kilotons and Kaku is 95.01 Kilotons, and the same with Lucci they can stat amp via transformation and such.

possible upgrade for akoji's long range

so as we all remmber in chapter 397 young akoji (22 years ago) used 2 long ice lines for kid robin that reach another island which should be at least hundreds of miles coz its not visible and we saw marine ships but still there is no lands behind them here is picture of young akoji also this is 22 years ago akoji whos a VA(Which is vice admiral) and ofcourse current akoji is much stronger thanks whats your thoughts
016 1562084142
018 1562084142

I've read the early scans, Batman just like last chapter has struck again. At this point I think we should give him a profile.

For those who've read the new chapter. What do yall think about the Bari Bari No Mi stopping Odens attack. Does it give us a better idea of their durability

The Calaca already has a rough sketch of Oden's profile in the making so when this Oden's flashback is over and we get some more feats for Oden, we can finalized the profile

The official chapter is released Mon mangaplus and Viz. Also it may be possible to accurately calculate Kaido's dragon form size since he can now see a full shot of it above the capital.

Eminiteable said:
Lucci is 172.74 Kilotons but he can increase that greatly with his zoan form and stat amps, and Jabra is 94.14 Kilotons and Kaku is 95.01 Kilotons, and the same with Lucci they can stat amp via transformation and such.
So wait are their zoan forms not enough to push them to baseline at the least?

We should do conservative estimates for unknown stat amps. Like x1.025 Although in this case they still wouldn't be baseline but that's besides the point.

I love the One Piece community, really I do. However, things like the reaction to Oden's actions in this latest chapter without even getting the whole story first reminds me of how the insufferable community can be at times because of some of the fans. And this happens every arc! It also reconfirms for me that a lot of people don't actually read the manga, they only pay attention to the hype shit while speed reading over everything else.

FullMetalLamps said:
Kaido's size is inaccurate on that new scan anyway, as pointed out by Arthur. So that calc wouldn't work
True he may be shorter but keep in mind just fromma rough estimate from what I can tell with my eyes that length of Kaido would still be superior to Type 1 large size, same goes with his kuri appearance.

Back