• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eighteen Punk Hazard

He got lost and walked into a sword sticking out of one of the trees in the forest. Duh.

I'll actually be satisfied if that were true so that every Zoro hype-man is left crying.

Kid Vs Apoo is gonna be so hype. It's been hyped up for 400 chapters and honestly it's gonna be a high diff fight for kid. One it's a bad matchup since apoo doesn't use any metal that kid can manipulate, plus apoo fights at a range with his explosions which can honestly explode kid on the spot. It's gonna be a crazy fight and it's gonna show us why Kaido had Apoo as a Number.

I was kidding, but it'd be cool if PO and Drake had developed a winged transformation.

Dr.Fix said:
Monster trio is outdated. Luffy is far above that now.
Luffy has yet to demonstrate a better feat that Jinbei holding off Big Mom. Indeed his encounter with a Yonko went quite a bit worse.

LordWhis said:
Dr.Fix said:
Luffy has yet to demonstrate a better feat that Jinbei holding off Big Mom. Indeed his encounter with a Yonko went quite a bit worse.
whatttt cmon man dont you knowi its been two weeks plus he slept and ate!? Luffy is Yonko Class rn lol

LordWhis said:
Dr.Fix said:
Lord Whis

I would say for you to go home because you look drunk

But you always say these kinds of things and it's starting to piss me off

LordWhis said:
Dr.Fix said:
doesnt matter anyways why? cus jimbe used to be part of bigmoms crew and kata is confirmed second to no one on the crew but bigmom luffy scales to kata and above so hes still above jimbe are u also forgeting that jimbe only knocked off a nerfed bigmom

I mean, Dressrosa Saga Luffy (technically Pre-Dressrosa Saga) was going toe-to-toe with Jinbe. Granted, I know both were holding back.

Big Mom was also hungry, and we know for a fact that Jinbe's Fishman Karate by nature ignores durability for anything that has water inside of it. He hurt Luffy's elastic body with a shock-wave and simply moved Big Mom off the ship. She didn't even seem bothered.

Meanwhile, Luffy threw one punch at a prepared Big Mom who blocked with Haki. Can't really compare both cases since Big Mom was in a completely different state when engaging Jinbe.

Jinbe's only feats against non-weakened characters (post time-skip and ignoring fodder) is hurting Gear 2nd Luffy, then having a very brief encounter with Katakuri and fending off against several of Big Mom's children.

I will say I definitely believe that Jinbe would defeat Luffy as he was during Dressrosa Saga if we are ignoring Gear 4th, but right now Jinbe has yet to show anything beyond physical hardiness that compares to Luffy. He's outclassed in Haki, Luffy's DF grants him numerous advantages, Jinbe relies heavily on water, and we don't know how his combative intellect stacks up against Luffy's. It's funny to bring this up since we could all agree Jinbe is more intelligent than Luffy by at least a comfortable amount, but when it comes to combat, Luffy's a whole different person.

Right now though, Jinbe defeating Luffy in a straight fight unless they are on a boat in the middle of the ocean is a pipe dream.

Hard to say because we have not seen either of them go all out, and Zoro has gained a power-up via training. They seem relatively equal right now. Jinbe wins if he is in water, though.

More Like Doffy vs Current Luffy :)

Current Luffy low-diffs Doffy. He basically has Gamma Knife in his arsenal to use as often as he wants

Back