• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eleven Sabaody Archipelago

Status
Not open for further replies.
spoilers for 954 are out lmao lets just say luffy gonna really need that plot armor now worst case scenario just happened

Ifeano0 said:
spoilers for 954 are out lmao lets just say luffy gonna really need that plot armor now worst case scenario just happened
Well the worst case scenario would be if Kaido and Big Mom came to an agreement to work together to kill the straw hats...

Is that what the spoilers are? (don't actually tell me)

Bruhhhh this chapter was amazing. I hope straw man guy is okay.

Numbers go!? Broooo what r these things!!!? So interesting

It seems that we won't have to waig much more until the fight begins. Oda skipped two or three days with this chapter to move the plot a bit faster.

Apoo was a traitor from the beginning. That explains why Kid was so angry over the alliance idea.

When you wanted to see two Yonkou fight each other, but they banged off panel and is now working together for their anniversary to achieve world domination… before they tried to kill each other again.

It's official, Kaido x Big Mom for Best Couple in Manga History!!

F0771886-8619-47BF-ADC8-7AC62E95DF23

The Numbers look pretty scary. Now I think about the possibilities of Smiles having an Awakening.

Apoo is a pretty assh*le. Looks like we'll see Momo and Hyori's meeting soon. Kaido and Big Mom got a little excited about the alliance to defeat luffy, lmao.

I've heard speculation they might be the same species as Oars.

Lots of Thriller Bark connections.

Does Kaido mean "Ace" in Japanese, given that the numbers, King, Queen, and Jack are based on playing cards, and is this the reason for why Doflamingo was called "Joker"?

Also, is King the son of Kaido and Big Mom? I think that BM called him "son".

I think she didn't but I'm not sure.

There's also this weird resemblance of Kaido with Oven tho.

But King can't be son of them. He's from a different race that neither Kaido nor Linlin belong. She even was interested in having him on her crew because of this "extinguished" race's blood on his veins when he Rohan'd her.

If anything it is most likely that Katakuri and his two brothers are sons of Kaido - if they had any children together at all.

While I could see the Numbers being related to the TB shadows, they're way too small, so I'm betting more on them being descendants of Oars' race.

Yo guy's I have a question, let's say that I want to make a rough draft for a character, but there's already another rough draft in the sandbox, what do I do?

You can put the other draft below the first. There's no limit in a sandbox and you can add as many things as you want.

That or create another sandbox by typing a number in the url next to "Sandbox".

Sandbox3 and Sandbox6 for example.

For Asta, he already has a page in the wiki, but it's a bit of a mess so I wanted to clean it up a bit as well as organize it. But before I do that I wanted to make a draft of the cleaned up profile and present it to the supporters to see if it's okay. But I already have a draft of Saga in my sandbox.

Some important news. One Piece has roughly 5 years left: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/cms/.150684

Oda is terrible with estimations. Expect it to take longer.

Okay. Let's hope so. One Piece is my favourite comicbook series, and almost all the western ones are horrible nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back