• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gecko Moria Low-Godly regen upgrade

I'll check out the regeneration stuff later.

This is said in the verse

Basic assumption is that he'd get a resistance to it due to his fruit

Both.

They say it's a natural law
image.png

Not that I don’t believe you but do you have the scan where they say that on you?
https://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_476_09.jpghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_483_08.jpg

Law of Nature my guy

https://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_476_09.jpghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_483_08.jpg

Law of Nature my guy
"the body and shadow, must look and move the same, it's the law of nature."

Isn't Moria just referring to a scientific fact that Shadows will always look and move the exactly same as we do? which for sure is a Natural Law.

This doesn't really indicate that the effects of his power are fundamentally always a part of all shadows in the OP world regardless of Moria's interference or not.

It feels more like his power takes a shadow and makes it follow a set of rules dictated by the Kage Kage no Mi. Kinda like what a few other paramecia have shown(Sugar for example.)

For example, I don't think someone from a different verse can rip out any OP character's shadow and erase them that way without similar abilities to the ones granted by Kage Kage no mi.

Last edited:
"the body and shadow, must look and move the same, it's the law of nature."

Isn't Moria just referring to a scientific fact that Shadows will always look and move the exactly same as we do? which for sure is a Natural Law.

This doesn't really indicate that the effects of his power are fundamental aspects of all shadows in the OP world regardless of Moria's interference or not.

It feels more like his power takes a shadow and makes it follow a set of rules dictated by the Kage Kage no mi. kinda like what a few other paramecia have shown.

For example, I don't think someone from a different verse can rip out any OP character's shadow and erase them that way without similar abilities to the ones granted by Kage Kage no mi.
He said "the body and the shadow must look the same"
He worked on that by changing the shadow to change the body
That stretches out to your shadow being erased = your body being erased and vice versa.

That's it.

Devil Fruits show that some people gain resistances to those abilities. Gem can't be hurt by explosions. Daz can't be hurt by blades. It just means Moria can't be affected by the law his ability manipulates

He said "the body and the shadow must look the same"
which is a fundamental law even in our world. that part is fine.
He worked on that by changing the shadow to change the body
That stretches out to your shadow being erased = your body being erased and vice versa.
manipulating a shadow further than that are just additional things he can do with the fruit.
Devil Fruits show that some people gain resistances to those abilities. Gem can't be hurt by explosions. Daz can't be hurt by blades. It just means Moria can't be affected by the law his ability manipulates
that's not always the case tho either.

Ace can still be burned, Foxy can slow himself with a Noro Noro beam.

My main point is that the effects caused by the removal or tampering of shadows aren't tied to Shadows in general for the OP world and are more than likely a product of the Kage fruit.

Moria and Sanji's statements don't disprove that since in both instances they are talking about how the fruit's ability while producing supernatural effects, will always follow the natural law that "shadows will move and act the same way as the main body."

which is a fundamental law even in our world. that part is fine.

manipulating a shadow further than that are just additional things he can do with the fruit.

that's not always the case tho either.

Ace can still be burned, Foxy can slow himself with a Noro Noro beam.

My main point is that the effects caused by the removal or tampering of shadows aren't tied to Shadows in general for the OP world and are more than likely a product of the Kage fruit.

Moria and Sanji's statements don't disprove that since in both instances they are talking about how the fruit's ability while producing supernatural effects, will always follow the natural law that "shadows will move and act the same way as the main body."
I'm confused on what you're trying to disprove

Back