• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eleven Sabaody Archipelago

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a bit of fun (and a slight change in topic), here is a One Piece character tier list maker.

Drag and drop the images into their respective tiers for where you think the characters should be ranked, and I think you can output your ranking at the end of it.

I'm gonna work on mine in the morning.

IMO, try to rank it based on their overall level of power and not just AP ranking, Also, you can add more tiers to it if need be. It's pretty customizable.

The Burn Bazooka being unable to break his defenses doesn't say much. Luffy still scales for kicking his butt at the end of the arc while his fight against Wyper was like 20 chapters before.

BTW, you forgot that Wyper knew about his intangibility when Laki told him back when Ohm was still fighting in the OG Birdcage.

If we don't go by physics we can't create calcs, and at the same time we can't expect to a fictional work to be scientifically accurate at 100%. If it works, it works. So tell me how would Enel produce the clouds by himself if you are so sure that he scales to the Raigo?

If he stays conscious instead of getting instantly knocked down, it's a difference.

If 1 of every 4 words I say is the same in a chat and I use it to basically salute people, that's borderline spam to me.

But let's have a break, what do you think they should scale to if not backscaling to El Thor? Got any idea?

@The Calaca; I think the Golden rifle and the burn bazooka calcs would be a good start, Franky tanking that huge explosion as well.

And there are probably some feats that haven't been calc'd yet.

Also any tier list without top 5 judge is immediately invalid tbh.

Nami > Robin, Franky and Brook?

Nami has a Yonkos very soul as a weapon. I might over rate zeus but pretty sure shw could clap everyone you just mentioned with zeus

@Swordtomato

That seems as a fair beginning, not gonna lie.

I doubt there's significant feats that need to be calced, tho. We just finished a long year revision thread series where we covered the whole series.

I'm happy Oda managed to make Kawamatsu likable, tragic and even more compelling with just 1 chapter.

I'm thinking ether we'll see it's cause of Enma Kaido received the scar or cause of Oden's skill/haki with it.

Amazing chapter

Oden have to be some kind of monster, to be able to scar Kaido that no other person, even Yonkou, couldn't do, is unbelievable. Gold Roger sure know how to make such friends. Makes you wonder how strong the rest of Roger's crew are like Rayleigh back in the days

I'm glad Zoro is getting a power up, a sword that able to somehow penetrate Kaido's skin and etch a deep scar on his body. Luffy is training his Armament Haki just to do that. Definitely expecting Zoro vs Kaido in the future.

Before this chapter, nobody probably cared about Gyukimaru but now its so saddening yet pleasing. I wonder if his transformation is the result of a Devil Fruit or it is natural or acquire along the way. Kitsune are fabled shapeshifters after all

I have been seeing a lot of debate about if Zoro should keep Shushi or return it to Wano. It is true it's a national treasure and all the country has left or there legendary figure. So if it's returned it could be like a symbolic way of Ryuma returning home.

At the same time though Zoro has proven himself worthy to wield it even gifted it from Ryuma himself (even if it technically wasn't him but his zombie with Brook's shadow)

So the arc could be to prove to the people of Wano Zoro is fit to wield it if he ends up keeping it.

Obviously most are going to be focused on Enma, and it is fitting that Kaido's scar is the result of a weapon rather than a person or Devil Fruit. Personally I'm a little more interested in that fox/human and wonder if this is a DF or something else. I'm hoping it is something else since then it is an ability someone in Shanks screw can use.

Personally, I don't see Enma being a permanent upgrade for Zoro since the sword rightfully belongs to Oden's son, Momonosuke. I see Zoro leaving Wano with Shusui and Nidai.

> I see Zoro leaving Wano with Shusui

Doesn't that defeat the point of him being asked to leave it?

It's either that Zoro is leaving one of the swords in Wano or taking both of them and makes himself another name in the art of four swords.

Besides, Hiyori, Momo's sister, is willingly giving Zoro their father's sword in exchange of Shisui, so Emma may become a permanent addition to Zoro's weaponry.

>Doesn't that defeat the point of him being asked to leave it?

Imo, not necessarily. As much as the people of Wano treasure Shusui and want it to remain in Wano, I see Zoro doing something to prove that he's more than deserving of being the owner of the sword and people giving it to him out of gratitude.

>Besides, Hiyori, Momo's sister, is willingly giving Zoro their father's sword in exchange of Shuisui, so Emma may become a permanent addition to Zoro's weaponry.

Hiyori may be willingly giving Zoro her father's sword, but that doesn't automatically mean he'll agree to keep it permanently as a replacement for Shuisui. At the same time, with all the foreshadowing about the Enma sword, I won't completely deny the possibility that he might keep it.

Yooo so it appears that Luffy will keep the sword since Zoro is getting the sword that will hurt Kaido. I knew Zoro would be important in this arc!

I seriously doubt Luffy keeps Nidai. He only took the sword because he wanted to pay the part of a samurai while he was in Wano. And when he actually did fight with the sword against the Beast Pirates, he didn't even use it properly. He was doing his usual techniques instead. I think Zoro's going to be revealed to be the man Otama's master had been holdinng Nidai for.

@ The Calaca - Then I just have to make you eat the Revive Revive Fruit to bring you back.

@ Tetsucabrah - Pre-Timeskip Base Lucci's AP is 318.7 Kilotons, his Zoan Form is around 526 Kilotons

I vaguely remembered someone saying it was closer to 700.

I was wondering if that was enough to scale Hancock to low 7-B but it's definitely not.

It was brought up before that if we scale Doriki to the speed Lucci would be around Mach 7000, actually.

Not legit since Doriki scales physical power, not speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back