• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eight Enies Lobby

Not sure if that counts as hax but Speed amp is good enough. If the Invisibility works even against Observation users then he'd have Resistance to Extrasensory Perception as well.

So why is Kuma's statement still listed as hyperbole in his profile?

Also, what outliers are there? The only outlliers I could imagine are Kizaru blitzing him, which Luffy couldn't or didn't react to due to being extremely fatigued, not looking to fight Kizaru, and save others instead, such as during Marineford when he just dashed past the 3 admirals.

Luffy moving at Sub Rel speeds to dodge the Noro Beams (Cin calced it) after defeating Enel without speedblitzing him.

Not at the same speed. The highest feat during that arc is Zoro's at Mach 721. Luffy obviously scales but there's no higher feat between then and Foxy's fight to suggest the Sub Rel is reliable (aside from Zoro running at Mach 9000).

Gotta say I'm freaking happy for Sanji. I can't wait to see the new design for Stealth Black when Franky and Usop works on it

I read Odas One Shots earlier guys. I really enjoyed Ikki Taiko and Monsters! Monsters was good and unpredictable imo. I gotta say tho I heard the Roc pirates were referenced in the one shot but I didn't come across any referencea tho. Or is that just a rumor???

Well i see the good news is the OP changes are just about done

the bad news is Rins new Dressrosa size has bad timing lol

You don't think, the One Piece revision was soon coming to an end in the distance but now this...my god, now we have to restart the convo on Post-Timeskip. sigh

"The era where people dream of finishing a revision, specially a One Piece one, will come to an end!? Yeah Right! Zehahahahahahahaha! A ONE PIECE'S REVISION WILL NEVER END!!! AM I RIGHT!?" - KobsterHope 2019

I curse that this might be true.

@PlumCryfish376; we have decided to continue with the revisions as they currently stand and make the final changes.

Any new revisions as a result of a possibly re-calcing will be handled on a new thread after the current revisions have been completed.

I'll be updating any of the remaining profiles tonight.

Damage3245 said:
@PlumCryfish376; we have decided to continue with the revisions as they currently stand and make the final changes.
Any new revisions as a result of a possibly re-calcing will be handled on a new thread after the current revisions have been completed.

I'll be updating any of the remaining profiles tonight.
Alright, so after that is done and set into seastones, we can start on the Speed Thread of the verse

I should start requesting some of my calcs to get that part over already.

I'm working on Stealth Black's render. It'll be over soon.

The render is done and I've updated the sandbox with it.

>Durability Negation

Was it agreed? There's a CRT but I think it needs a discussion before adding something like that.

Calaca Vs said:
>Durability Negation

Was it agreed? There's a CRT but I think it needs a discussion before adding something like that.
It is on Sanji's current page right now so I just assume it was already discussed

By the way, just check Bon Clay's page and in his Impel Down key, he is comparable to Thriller Bark Luffy and Thriller Bark Luffy is to be High 7-C, so shouldn't he be a High 7-C instead along with Gladino, don't know about any other from that particular arc.

Why does Zoro's Thriller Bark justification say he damaged Kuma? Wasn't Kuma essentially unharmed by his attack? It just looked like he exposed the metal of Kuma's body.

Calaca Vs said:
I'm not so sure if he's truly High 7-C.
If so, then its feel wierd that he is said to be comparable to a Thriller Bark Luffy, who is again High 7-C, when he is rated as At least Town level+.

I thought that base Luffy in Thriller Bark would have been At least Town level+, and Large Town level with Gears.

So kinda awkward for me but I just finished reading a Zoro x Robin story and it ended with Sanji in tears while Nami is smirking under an umbrella

I think I see another reason why Oda doesn't include romance among the crew really tanks there dynamic

Js250476 said:
So kinds awkward for me but I just finished reading a Zoro x Robin story and it ended with Sanji in tears while Nami is smirking under an umbrella
I think I see another reason why Oda doesn't include romance among the crew really tanks there dynamic
That's why Oda leave that aspect to the fanfiction writers.

Yeah I think he made the right call ( poor Sanji really made me feel for him)

I think they'll probably end up with others in a series epilogue or something

https://imgur.com/a/vAB3q7G

Reading this part shows what I love about One Piece it's world is so big and vast and Oda never forgets about them with semi frequent overviews over previous locations the Straw Hats have been to in older arcs and there current status ( Cover Stories do an excellent job at this as well)

Js250476 said:
Yeah I think he made the right call ( poor Sanji really made me feel for him)

I think they'll probably end up with others in a series epilogue or something
Man, forget Sanji lol. I don't know what story you're talking about, but I do know that him getting hurt over Zoro and Robin getting together is his own fault because even in the canon he literally thinks that every hot chick he meets belongs to him and no one else. He got jealous about Zoro carrying around Tashigi in Punk Hazard, and recently got jealous when he thought Kin'emon was in a relationship with both his wife and O-kiku. Also, just because Sanji reacted that way in a fanfiction story doesn't mean he'll react the same if Zoro x Robin happens in the actual series.

I know I know I get that but still reading it I just can't but help but feel sorry for him lol.

Besides that's usually played for laughs anyway I think in the ideal scenario Sanji would get jealous for a quick joke then move on ( since he always seems to in the end)

Back