• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1090: Kizaru (Fan Translation)

Maybe for Lucci, although I really doubt the feat is gonna remain valid once we see the panel, it can be something like this:

higher with Awakening, even higher with Awakened Rokushiki (One-shot Sentomaru)
More I think about the more likely it is that Lucci just went around his hands like Yamato did to Kaidou.

Also, while it's very likely referring to Kizaru, I do find it strange that Luffy only notices the very powerful presence at the end of the chapter and not closer to the beginning. And since there's a BB ship nearby...well, you can finish my thoughts.
See, this is what we call a CF.

CF meaning clusterfuck.

Also, while it's very likely referring to Kizaru, I do find it strange that Luffy only notices the very powerful presence at the end of the chapter and not closer to the beginning. And since there's a BB ship nearby...well, you can finish my thoughts.

I think it is just kizaru... Or the person/leaker just assumes so maybe? But that's hopefully unlikely

Hell be back, Kuro stocks will rise....
It seems the earlier they appeared the stronger they'll be
For example, Lucci took attacks from G5 (though the 3rd one knocked him out and all of them made him bleed but he still took them), has Awakening and Haki
Now, Crocodile appeared before him, thus he's possibly stronger, especially as it's implied he trashed three Seraphim and has a 1.9B bounty.
Buggy appeared even before him, and now he's a Yonko, though the title's a bluff, but still a Yonko.
I'm calling it now, Kuro will at least be Admiral level.

It seems the earlier they appeared the stronger they'll be
For example, Lucci took attacks from G5 (though the 3rd one knocked him out and all of them made him bleed but he still took them), has Awakening and Haki
Now, Crocodile appeared before him, thus he's possibly stronger, especially as it's implied he trashed three Seraphim and has a 1.9B bounty.
Buggy appeared even before him, and now he's a Yonko, though the title's a bluff, but still a Yonko.
I'm calling it now, Kuro will at least be Admiral level.
Axe Hand Morgan is Xebeck level then

probably gonna be base lucci with injuries or some shit
Lol
In any case I actually don't mind this because I get to **** with Admiral wankers who say they're above Yonko
I may not like Lucci but putting him above Kizaru is so funny and it makes people angry

Lucci aint do anything to you
Bro as soon as they saw that little panel of the callback clash between him and G5 his fans here became absolutely insufferable
Calling him Yonko level and shit
I don't even hate him he's a cool character and he's strong but holy shit do they overrate him.
Reminds me that I still gotta finish that CRT but I'll wait for Egghead to end to continue it, just in case anything happens that either confirms it or debunks it completely.

Nevermind it seems I have a bigger enemy now
image.png

He beat him via sheer AP.
Or again, he may have just went around his hands and hit himi nt he stomach.

Bro as soon as they saw that little panel of the callback clash between him and G5 his fans here became absolutely insufferable
Calling him Yonko level and shit
I don't even hate him he's a cool character and he's strong but holy shit do they overrate him.
Reminds me that I still gotta finish that CRT but I'll wait for Egghead to end to continue it, just in case anything happens that either confirms it or debunks it completely.

Maybe for Lucci, although I really doubt the feat is gonna remain valid once we see the panel, it can be something like this:

higher with Awakening, even higher with Awakened Rokushiki (One-shot Sentomaru)
Also he didn't use Rokushiki for that, at most he used Soru but even then Sentomaru reacted to that.

Back