• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1090: Kizaru (Fan Translation)

I doubt he needs to be FTL to react to long distance light

H6A with his guard alone yeah. World's greatest guard ain't for show
And what about Lucci breaking the guard though?
Way I see it there's only two ways that happened
One it's like Zoro blocking Haki where he blocked for a few seconds then got overpowered and downed
Two he blocked it completely and Lucci went under his hands and stabbed his stomach
Also we don't know if it's long distance tbf.

And what about Lucci breaking the guard though?
Way I see it there's only two ways that happened
One it's like Zoro blocking Haki where he blocked for a few seconds then got overpowered and downed
Two he blocked it completely and Lucci went under his hands and stabbed his stomach
Also we don't know if it's long distance tbf.
Three he attempted to block but Lucci broke through

What are you waffling about
That Nekomamushi ~ Kizaru 😴
0813-012.png
0813-015.png

For the record I think Lucci has better durability, possibility better endurance as well, but somewhat worse AP speed and recovery (though great recovery is to be expected with Marco)

For the record I think Lucci has better durability, possibility better endurance as well, but somewhat worse AP speed and recovery (though great recovery is to be expected with Marco)
I think durability is equal (tho Marco has broken regen), Lucci is faster but not by that much (although he has Kami Sori and Soru, while Marco has no amps), AP is equal, maybe Marco by a bit, and recovery is equal.

Lucci's only real trump card is the fact that he has haki to counter Marco's regen.

I think durability is equal (tho Marco has broken regen), Lucci is faster but not by that much (although he has Kami Sori and Soru, while Marco has no amps), AP is equal, maybe Marco by a bit, and recovery is equal.

Lucci's only real trump card is the fact that he has haki to counter Marco's regen.
Marco has regen as well
Sentomaru could react to Lucci's Soru pretty easily even whole injured which is why I think he either has FS (or just good Observation) or Lucci isn't that fast.
Also Marco has good Haki too lol.

Also some people (well some are joking) u shouldn't compare casual attack maybe even less from Kizaru on Sentomaru and a very serious attack from Lucci like IMO Lucci used one of his strongest attacks (I mean he is at his awakening mode) so you shouldn't compare it coz its really unfair. :)

No way Kizaru went serious on Sentomaru.

If he was serious, it was likely on a fodder target so he wasn't using his full power.

Back