• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1089: "Under Siege" (Fan Translation)

Viz says something else

Somebody get raws
1070-009.png

-Kizaru is going to lose to Luffy, but Saturn will annihilate him.
I doubt, i think that Saturn would probably push Luffy to fight seriously, but the fight Will probably not be concluded with the Straw Hats likely escaping to another island.

This its just meant to be an appetizer for what a full scale war against the World Government would be like.

I think that the Marines will be on the backfoot against the Strawhats + Seraphim, but then Saturn will make an appearance and even the scales by taking back control over the Seraphim

I doubt, i think that Saturn would probably push Luffy to fight seriously, but the fight Will probably not be concluded with the Straw Hats likely escaping to another island.

This its just meant to be an appetizer for what a full scale war against the World Government would be like.
If they have to run, and Luffy had to fight seriously, that kind of implies he lost.

If they have to run, and Luffy had to fight seriously, that kind of implies he lost.
Not necessary, they could run just because they probably would be take off guard by Saturn's strength (considering that its likely nobody its meant to know their true strength) and with the admiral and the other vice-admirals around they don't want to risk especially with Vegapunk's life, beside if they trully wanted a full scale battle why they would even want to use York as hostage?

Not necessary, they could run just because they probably would be take off guard by Saturn's strength (considering that its likely nobody its meant to know their true strength) and with the admiral and the other vice-admirals around they don't want to risk especially with Vegapunk's life, beside if they trully wanted a full scale battle why they would even want to use York as hostage?
"This guy I was fighting is stronger than me, so I need to run, I'm not losing btw"

That "seraphim being the pinnacle of science" statement wouldn't even make sense if it were applicable

not really people seem to have completely disregarded the fact that it took 6 days for the feat in question if anything its super wrong but hey i guess popularity wins nowadays gota get OP to planet level somehow.
Read the page after Lulusia was destroyed. The quakes and tsunamis happened right after the destruction. The 6 days just indicate how long they lasted.

not really people seem to have completely disregarded the fact that it took 6 days for the feat in question if anything its super wrong but hey i guess popularity wins nowadays gota get OP to planet level somehow.
POV: Me when I do not read

Read the page after Lulusia was destroyed. The quakes and tsunamis happened right after the destruction. The 6 days just indicate how long they lasted.
"No earthquake in recorded history matched the one felt on that day..."
So was it a cumulation?

Ignorant people will stay ignorant

It takes time for the shockwaves and shit from said quake to reach the other side of the planet

The meteor that killed the dinosaurs took hours to reach the opposite side of the planet.

This shit taking 6 days for a planet thousands of times bigger than earth makes perfect sense

Stop trying to be a killjoy

Last edited:
You didn't do a total global radius end. Still great work though.
that was the first one

the only difference is that you used higher magnitudes for the entire planet, basically theorized effects
i used what was shown at each point because it's really hard to work with things like magnitudes

luckily your end isn't in the ranges of "this isn't allowed to happen" so thank god

Back