• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1089: "Under Siege" (Fan Translation)

Last edited:
New feat to calc
evil-smile-patrick-star.gif

Nah I'm just pressing your buttons, nothing happened.
Though it's said that Kizaru beat one of the SHs

Oh yeah I did remember that we were gonna get 1090 leaked during the holiday week, but the officials would come out during the week after. So we'll get the spoilers and fan translation next week, but then we'll have to wait two weeks for 1091 spoilers.

This chapter aint all that but at least we'll get leaks early next week and wont have to wait all that time

im curious about the SH double page since there all mostly seperated, unless its a time skip.

Admittedly im just curious because if sanjis fighting s-shark solo then what happened:unsure:

Even with agendas aside, it's been months upon months of Lore Piece, and I just want to see the actual protagonists of the story again.

Ok, this chapter was actually solid.

I wonder what happened to Kaku and Stussy? Lucci is with the SHP (which cracks me up since he's just chilling with them), but no mention of Kaku or Stussy?

Ok, this chapter was actually solid.

I wonder what happened to Kaku and Stussy? Lucci is with the SHP (which cracks me up since he's just chilling with them), but no mention of Kaku or Stussy?
Lucci's probably not stupid enough to attack all of them tbf.
He's really in the lion's den right now.

Back