• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1073: Miss Buckingham Stussy (Official Translation)

SO question for people who think kizaru cant be faster
here is the question do you In all honesty believe if Enel comes back he will be the same speed? lightening ?
so that means every strawhats will speedblitz him like nothing and be one of the most underwhelming characters ever in one piece at least in speed

SO question for people who think kizaru cant be faster
here is the question do you In all honesty believe if Enel comes back he will be the same speed? lightening ?
Nobody has any way of knowing that yet except Oda.

its stated multiple times in series that df users need to train to strengthen and master their power
DF users primarily get stronger by being more creative with their abilities, like Crocodile. Or through Awakening.

You cannot take a general statement of training to get stronger than interpret that to mean "Light can be trained to be faster than light."

im sure that if enel comes back he will be much faster than before and i think this is really obvious.
so i 100% believe kizaru can be faster just like any characters can be luffy, sanji ...etc and if not then kiazru will be a joke.
also the Pacifistas light speed is a light Vegapunk even made a sword light so yeah they are lightspeed laser i mean even Judge made lightspeed sword for Niji

Also, I have started a Egghead Sandbox, but asides from Lucci, Kaku, and S-Hawk, there's nothing there yet (I might add Aramaki just because he doesn't have a profile yet).

Sickbeard with master level conqueror's haki empowering him.

Weevil is a momma's boy. I do not think that he has conqueror's haki yet.

It would be strange if he didn't, even though we didn't visibly notice it.

DF users primarily get stronger by being more creative with their abilities, like Crocodile. Or through Awakening.

You cannot take a general statement of training to get stronger than interpret that to mean "Light can be trained to be faster than light."
itd make no logical sense for kizarus powers to stay the exact same after over 20 years of using his fruit

it'd make no sense for kizaru to get promoted to admiral if his fruits power hadnt increased,plus every major character is going through massive power growth spurts in this final saga
Who said Kizaru couldn't be promoted to Admiral if his fruit's power hadn't increased? How do you know how much power he had when he first ate the fruit?

Who said Kizaru couldn't be promoted to Admiral if his fruit's power hadn't increased? How do you know how much power he had when he first ate the fruit?
hed have to at least be comparable to vice admiral kuzan and sakazuki, the marine admirals are the 3 strongest marines,excluding the fleet admiral

I find it stupid that people say Kizaru can't train his fruit or get faster, there's like a million ways to get faster in this verse and certain people have their own speed blitz/amp moves ( like Thunder Bagua ).
For all we know he could have Soru or something, especially considering people like Vergo had it.
It would be strange if he didn't, even though we didn't visibly notice it.
He's implied to have it, or at least he did when he was younger as he clashed with Roger using it.
Whitebeard Physicals ~ Weevil Physicals

Greenbull beat Weevil
One: He still has stick legs despite his extraordinary arm strength and skill with his weapon.
Two: GB doesn't like to fight fair, we know this as he stomped King and Queen when they were heavily injured and likes to restrain people and drain them if they don't obey him.
Three: Bakkin says " he wasn't pulling any punches " implying he actually tried to fight Weevil and may have went all out.

I find it stupid that people say Kizaru can't train his fruit or get faster, there's like a million ways to get faster in this verse and certain people have their own speed blitz/amp moves ( like Thunder Bagua ).
Nobody is saying he absolutely cannot train his fruit. There's just zero evidence for him being able to make it faster.

Luffy called light speed lasers slow,
Irrelevent when the entire justication for those lasers being LS is them being the same speed as Kizaru
Marco intercepted Kizaru’s lasers
Irrelevent Marco fought Kizaru and his beams were clearly shown to be able to hit him
, Zoro weaved through Kuma’s light speed Danmaku,
Not lightspeed, it repealed air to create it at light speed but the shockwave is not light speed
Sanji, Marco, Chopper, etc have dodged light speed beams, and more. I can’t imagine Oda truly thinks light speed isn’t surpassable in his story
It’s clearly not for the guy who is the source and reasoning for most of the light speed feats

Irrelevent when the entire justication for those lasers being LS is them being the same speed as Kizaru

Irrelevent Marco fought Kizaru and his beams were clearly shown to be able to hit him

Not lightspeed, it repealed air to create it at light speed but the shockwave is not light speed

It’s clearly not for the guy who is the source and reasoning for most of the light speed feats
Why the **** does it matter about the justification for them being LS if he still called them slow and dodged them preemptively?

Re: Marco, what does the beams hitting him have to do with the speed it takes to intercept them?

Re: Kuma, I’m referring to Kuma’s Tsuppari Pad Ho, iirc Ch. 484; Kuma fires off a flurry of Pads, which if I understand correctly are repelled at light speed, which Zoro weaves through. I’m not referring to the speed of the shockwave created if they actually hit.

Blackbeard's normal dura*
Blackbeard only guarded against SHawk then used a black hole.
Also y'all think this Gorosei dude is a top/god tier?
either gorosei is extremely strong and got some broken ass devil fruits and haki and we get into god tiers now...OR....they cant fight for shit and just regular people....but some speculate it could actually be true cause one gorosei member has a sword...and all of them have marks / scars indicating previous fights or battles.. maybe...

Why the **** does it matter about the justification for them being LS if he still called them slow and dodged them preemptively?
Dodging them preemptively does the opposite of supporting your argument
And yes it does matter when you are trying to use lasers which are supposed to be equal to Kizarus lasers here to make Kizarus light faster then light

Dodging them preemptively does the opposite of supporting your argument
And yes it does matter when you are trying to use lasers which are supposed to be equal to Kizarus lasers here to make Kizarus light faster then light
If they're equal to Kizaru's light then..
Never mind.

Back