• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1070: "The Strongest Form of Humanity" (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I don't fully trust any spoilers that will come out in the near future without photo evidence since we all saw that the early 1069 spoilers were bogus.

2. Jesus, Lucci's gonna be peeing blood after that punch.

Naw man- it'd feel right enough considering WHO he's fighting.
Also Luffy's got not a scratch on him so it's likely Lucci didn't touch him at all, and Lucci's coming out of a hole in the wall-- which means he probably got punted prior to Don Rocket.

Besides, if Kizaru is coming to fight, I think it's fitting that he arrives just on time for Luffy to have downed the strongest CP0 agent. This might be the triggering incident for the war against pirates if Luffy beats an admiral AND Gorosei's direct special agents

Also Luffy's got not a scratch on him so it's likely Lucci didn't touch him at all, and Lucci's coming out of a hole in the wall-- which means he probably got punted prior to Don Rocket.

Besides, if Kizaru is coming to fight, I think it's fitting that he arrives just on time for Luffy to have downed the strongest CP0 agent. This might be the triggering incident for the war against pirates if Luffy beats an admiral AND Gorosei's direct special agents
Imagine Kizaru just joins team straw hat

Plus because he knocked him (lucci) out he might assume that luffy was the one that attacked sentomaru (even though luffy only uses blunt force and not piercing/ slashing-like attacks).

OKay i didnt think oda would make Luffy actually doing reality warping shts (which i like) but now i know how old joy boy/nika have a sword and spear its coz he made it out of no where (i always thought maybe old nika made his hands the shape of a sword for some reasons but this is better XD)

It's funny to me how Luffy can now neg Solar Flare and blinding style techniques by seeing into the future and then just making goggles or sunglasses lol.
The enemies: Feel the power of sun that would blind your eyes into nothingness
Luffy with his $1000 Goggles outtanowhere be like:
kamen-rider-revice-kamen-rider-revi.gif

I think we should relook Awakened Lucci scaling if it turns out he never hurt or injured G5 Luffy in the entire fight
First of all, go to sleep.
Second of all, you're right though tbh. I'm gonna copypaste something I said from another site: " It seems Lucci is getting the Blueno treatment where he gets clapped as a test dummy for Luffy's new abilities, because he's already in a wall when we see Luffy hit him again. "

If the spoilers are to be believed (cause remember, previous spoilers have exaggerated before), then Luffy is washing Lucci lol. It's a one sided fight.

DF lore keep getting bigger and bigger- and zoro might have a fight? Kizaru's definitely getting a greeting on the front door isn't he.

If the spoilers aren't pushing it then yeah, I pointed out Lucci's missing his awakening ribbon thing after the Don Rocket so he's out

If the spoilers are to be believed (cause remember, previous spoilers have exaggerated before), then Luffy is washing Lucci lol. It's a one sided fight.
I don't doubt Lucci is gonna get a whooping (based on that leaked panel), but considering how wrong the 1069 early spoilers were, let's wait and see.

I don't care if Awakened Lucci gets his shit kicked in, but I would like to see some base/hybrid feats, and maybe some new cool Rokushiki feats.

Maybe Lucci could amp his AP with Tekkai like Jabra did, or unleash some wicked Rankyaku like Kaku (who deserves High 6-A feats because he is a pure boi)

I don't care if Awakened Lucci gets his shit kicked in, but I would like to see some base/hybrid feats, and maybe some new cool Rokushiki feats.

Maybe Lucci could amp his AP with Tekkai like Jabra did, or unleash some wicked Rankyaku like Kaku (who deserves High 6-A feats because he is a pure boi)
I'm left in the mud because I was hoping for Douriki system to comeback just for canon numbers to be presented lmao

I'm left in the mud because I was hoping for Douriki system to comeback just for canon numbers to be presented lmao
I just want Doroki for the pre-TS Hybrids, since post-TS Doriki multipliers would be way too complicated.

I don't see him being relevant for much longer, he's probably just gonna get knocked out soon.

Some made the observation that it doesn't look like he made it out of his hair (since it doesn't look attached to it) but a thought bubble over his head. it's hard to tell, but I'm leaning towards the later since we don't see it seperate from the hair-flames like it's getting pulled out, but appears infront of it like a box

Some made the observation that it doesn't look like he made it out of his hair (since it doesn't look attached to it) but a thought bubble over his head. it's hard to tell, but I'm leaning towards the later since we don't see it seperate from the hair-flames like it's getting pulled out, but appears infront of it like a box
It is cleary his hair

you can see luffy grabbing a portion of it as it morphs into goggles.
look though

Screenshot_17.png

His hair never changes its shape, that "poof" looks like a whole full thing that appeared infront of his head. It could be his hair, but the lines around the goggles while they're appearing make it look like a seperate thing altogether rather than part of the hair. Especially when the hair itself doesn't have those movement lines

Gear five feels so far. I honestly can't wait to see it animated just so these shenanigans are displayed clearer. Can't wait to see egghead in 2024 😭

look though

Screenshot_17.png

His hair never changes its shape, that "poof" looks like a whole full thing that appeared infront of his head. It could be his hair, but the lines around the goggles while they're appearing make it look like a seperate thing altogether rather than part of the hair. Especially when the hair itself doesn't have those movement lines
but it does have the same type of pattern as it and we can the the text bubble not being manipukated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back