• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1069: "All things are brought into this world with hope" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot-20221208-121413.png

Thanks (y)!
I think the vivre cards say he has Haki, but that's it.
He was probably using invisible haki to guard against electricity

I wasn't even saying Lucci should be High 6-A to wank him, I'm just simply calling it like I see it. I'm still kinda in shock we're even in having this discussion about Lucci when I also expected him to get one-shotted by Base or Gear 4th Luffy lol.

Last edited:
Powerscaling aside, it is nice to see Lucci back and fighting Luffy again, but this time he's using Buso Koka and he's Awakened. But it doesn't seem like it's going to last long with Kizaru on the way, unless Kizaru is going to be saved for Zoro and Brook.

Last edited:
I just think that Kizaru is coming to help Sentomaru and stomp on CP0 for him seeing as they have a close relationship.

I know this won't happen, but it'd be cool to see Awakened Lucci + Rokushiki make a pissed Gear 5 actually have to try to beat him, like Kaido did.

Or maybe Lucci can use Fullbody Haki, Vergo style. That'd be dope.

CP-0 have authority over the Seraphim now so it's likely to be Lucci & Seraphim VS Luffy.
Well that's a shame, was hoping to see CP0 get scaling above Sanji by damaging the Seraphim.

Oh well. At least now Lucci has a fighting chance of survival (not winning, survival) against a pissed off Gear 5.

Because last time Gear 5 was mad at someone, he dropped an island-sized fist on them.

I know this won't happen, but it'd be cool to see Awakened Lucci + Rokushiki make a pissed Gear 5 actually have to try to beat him, like Kaido did.

Or maybe Lucci can use Fullbody Haki, Vergo style. That'd be dope.
I doubt he'd make him try. Lucci will have to sit down eventually.
Also I see people saying he tanked Mole, which wouldn't be a great feat even if he did considering it seemed like it was just a ground punch with no Haki in it.

I feel that Guernica and Maha are definitely above Queen but =< King based on their performance.

Queen is part of a group I call "Scabbard+ level", which includes people like Base Zoro with no Haki (who downscales from Base King), Sanji, Queen, etc).
You forgot Marco there.

No, he just scales far above his Base and Zoan forms.
Bruh, at the start of Wano it's made clear Queen and King are way above Jack, now you're telling me Queen would be weaker than someone who got clapped by Izou and Drake of all people?

Like, for real:

Queensmoke > Exoskeleton Sanji's dura > Queen with two hands + a sword > Hybrid Queen one hand attacks = Sanji's Dura

Hybrid Marco >> Base Queen, Marco even needed a named attack with internal damage to do something meaningful to Zoan Queen.

Bruh, at the start of Wano it's made clear Queen and King are way above Jack, now you're telling me Queen would be weaker than someone who got clapped by Izou and Drake of all people?
What?

I don't even know what you're talking about.

If you're talking about CP0, they didn't get "clapped", they overpowered Drake and Apoo (the latter of whom fought a casual Buso Zoro), Maha one-shot of the Numbers who Apoo implied were both above his normal AP and a threat to Base Drake, and Maha tied with an injured Izou, who should be comparable to WB's other commanders (like Marco, Vista, Jozu, and Ace). Also, an injured Kin'emon drew blood from Kaido and survived a Haoshoku attack from Kaido.

Queen and Guernica are on a similar level, although Queen has the AP advantage with all his Zoan and Vinsmoke amps and Guernica has the durability advantage.
Like, for real:

Queensmoke > Exoskeleton Sanji's dura > Queen with two hands + a sword > Hybrid Queen one hand attacks = Sanji's Dura

Hybrid Marco >> Base Queen, Marco even needed a named attack with internal damage to do something meaningful to Zoan Queen.

What?

I don't even know what you're talking about.
Jack has fought with 3 of the scabbards (so he is at the same level as Izou) and is stronger than the Tobiroppo (which included Drake).
If you're talking about CP0, they didn't get "clapped", they overpowered Drake and Apoo (the latter of whom fought a casual Buso Zoro)
Drake had to run away from Queen after being damaged by his base form with a sword.

Apoo knew he could be killed by Queen and followed his orders against his will.
, Maha one-shot of the Numbers who Apoo implied were both above his normal AP and a threat to Base Drake
The numbers are fodder, really, everyone and their mothers one shot one of them.
and Maha tied with an injured Izou, who should be comparable to WB's other commanders (like Marco, Vista, Jozu, and Ace).
Position scaling, for real?
Also, an injured Kin'emon drew blood from Kaido and survived a Haoshoku attack from Kaido.
Every scabbard drew blood from Kaido, we all know they aren't 1:1 with Kaido tho, which seems to be what you're implying here.

He survived it but was massively damaged, you aren't really trying to say Mr. plot armor is Haoshoku Kaido level, right?
Queen and Guernica are on a similar level, although Queen has the AP advantage with all his Zoan and Vinsmoke amps and Guernica has the durability advantage.
They aren't in a similar level at all, Guernica in no way has the advantage in durability, we have no idea in what state he was left after taking the attack, only that he survived long enough to take the picture from G5.

Position scaling, for real?
Ace, Jozu, and Vista are all listed on their profiles to be comparable to each other.
Every scabbard drew blood from Kaido, we all know they aren't 1:1 with Kaido tho, which seems to be what you're implying here.
I'm saying that even injured Scabbards could make Kaido bleed somewhat.
They aren't in a similar level at all, Guernica in no way has the advantage in durability, we have no idea in what state he was left after taking the attack, only that he survived long enough to take the picture from G5.
Guernica got up from a Boom (which knocked out Post-Udon Base Luffy), and was unharmed by Kazenbo which hurt Yamato.

Ace, Jozu, and Vista are all listed on their profiles to be comparable to each other.
I think they're all at H6A, no? So yeah, they are comparable, but Izou scales much lower than them and Queen.
I'm saying that even injured Scabbards could make Kaido bleed somewhat.
Yes, but why would that change anything? We know scabbards are roughly = to each other and their best fighters are = Jack who is < Queen
Guernica got up from a Boom (which knocked out Post-Udon Base Luffy)
Didn't Apoo target Luffy's inside during that attack? Iirc Luffy had a lot of smoke coming out of his mouth.
, and was unharmed by Kazenbo which hurt Yamato.
Would that have to do with heta resistance?

Damn, this was a great chapter. It's nice to see Lucci finally back in action. I'm kinda surprised that Luffy immediately is starting in Gear 5, but I guess it makes sense cuz it's when he feels the most free, so why wouldn't he naturally be at his most free in battle. Now the crew's got a better idea of what Luffy's Devil Fruit really is, and I'm finally glad we also get at least some insight into what Devil Fruits actually are. Not sure if Vegapunk's explanation is truly accurate since it seems to be more lore-based, but it's a step in the right direction.

To me, it feels pretty clear-cut that Zoan Form Lucci is High 6-A. I'm not sure whether that would apply to his base form. For now, it seems that the best changes to Lucci's profile would be to have him remain at least High 7-A in base form, High 6-A with Awakened Zoan form. It seems like Luffy's still got the advantage over Lucci in terms of AP, since Lucci clearly had trouble clashing against Luffy and was seen coughing up blood after only a few hits, while Luffy remained perfectly unfazed. So Lucci should just downscale from High 6-A.

To me, it feels pretty clear-cut that Zoan Form Lucci is High 6-A. I'm not sure whether that would apply to his base form. For now, it seems that the best changes to Lucci's profile would be to have him remain at least High 7-A in base form, High 6-A with Awakened Zoan form. It seems like Luffy's still got the advantage over Lucci in terms of AP, since Lucci clearly had trouble clashing against Luffy and was seen coughing up blood after only a few hits, while Luffy remained perfectly unfazed. So Lucci should just downscale from High 6-A.
I highly doubt he's High 6-A right now. Let's wait for the next chapter before we give him High 6-A for one feat which is a highly debatable feat as well.
I'm trying my best to be neutral about Lucci here, I think right now he's like YC3, but we'll see.
He has to be less than Admiral level though since it seems that Kizaru is coming to lay waste to CP0 and make them his CPHOES, lol.

This man got tapped out momentarily by a haoshokuless punch-
Also Luffy punching the ground and the ground smacking Lucci was the most hilarious thing. He's so casual with him- that's about to change after the Sentomaru cheap shot though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back