• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1035: Zoro Vs King (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused- Zoro's conqueror's makes space between himself and King when King's sword tries to catch Zoro's again? So is KING using Advanced Conqueror's too, or do advanced CoC users automatically not make contact when it's on like that?

Also I'm beginning to think all those times Kaido got captured by the WG were intentional- guy walks out casually and takes King out with him. He was probably getting captured just to find interesting people that the WG caught and turn them into crewmates.

But I think it's because of Enma sucking Zoro's Haki, Only 1 slash on there, idk if Ashura similiar to this case too, because only 1 deep scar on Kaido's Body. Hmmm
Yeah Zoro was trying to regulate Enma's usage so he could be stronger without risk to himself, so only one sword was being coated due to zoro not actually having full control over it. Ashura is the same most likely.

Against King he's not trying to restrain it at all so all three blades are being coated with the aura but he could die from doing so.
I'm confused- Zoro's conqueror's makes space between himself and King when King's sword tries to catch Zoro's again? So is KING using Advanced Conqueror's too, or do advanced CoC users automatically not make contact when it's on like that?
King tried to lock his sword to steal zoro's swords again, Zoro knowing this activated a Ryuo/Hao barrier to push them both away. King didn't show conqueror's though as for there to be a no touchy clash he would require Hao imbuement which he never showed throughout the entire fight.

Making A space doesn't automatically Haoshoku Clash We can Compare to Luffy vs Kaido when Luffy Block Kaido's Kanabo with his Slipper using Haoshoku Coating meanwhile Kaido's doesn't.

Emin's Ryuou barrier idea makes sense. Only reason I didn't jump to that is because Zoro never showed usage of it, but at this point he can do whatever the hell he wants since he already has advanced CoC too.
Either it's Ryuou's barrier, or Conqueror's coating.

Emin's Ryuou barrier idea makes sense. Only reason I didn't jump to that is because Zoro never showed usage of it, but at this point he can do whatever the hell he wants since he already has advanced CoC too.
Either it's Ryuou's barrier, or Conqueror's coating.
It's most likely both combined like other users have shown since lightning was shown alongside it's usage.

Yeah, it's just that whenever we've seen it, it was always applied prior to contact. Zoro using it during contact to make space isn't a thing we've seen before, I don't think.

Zoro making sure King STAYS the last Lunarian

1pp5qRD.png

This fight do be cringe though.

i didn't really like the back and forth between Sanji's and Zoro's fight. And I also had high expectations from both King and Queen. Sorta disappointing, for me anyways, but it's whatever.

What do people think about Oda subtly hyping up King's destructive power in this chapter? King's Dragon attack is directly compared to magma by Zoro, and Oda has said before that magma is the most destructive DF ability

So with king shown to be able to use haki proficiently this kind of answers the whole Marco haki negating regeneration complication

I know, just wanted to solidify that thought.

These past chapters have hyped me up immensely and my eagerness for the Wano revisions are off the charts.

I think that Marco is probably comparable to current Sanji, maybe a bit stronger.

Marco probably has some stuff up his sleeve that would make him stronger than Sanji, but based off current showings, I think that Sanji with Ifrit Jambe is stronger than Marco.

Most likely also stronger than Marco, but only with his King of Hell Three Sword Style and Three Dragon Style.

And also of course with Asura.

Anyway, I like Sanji more after his latest fight. Zoro is cooler/more stoic than him, but Sanji is definitely kinder than Zoro, just rather embarrassing at times.

Interesting thing- is Zoro going to always call his techniques "King of Hell" whenever they involve advanced CoC now? He's doing it as if Advanced CoC is now a reason to create an entirely new set of techniques (King Of Hell Santoryu, 103 senses Jingoku Dragon and King of Hell Onigiri), but wouldn't they just become his base moveset once he masters that haki anyway?
Unless Coating will be an optional thing for Zoro with a new set of moves... In which case, imagine KoH Ashura 👀

Maybe, but it might be too similar to Sasuke of Naruto.

A conqueror's Haki physical manifestation.. I mean Kaku did say Ashura was an illusion, then said it felt too real-
"Conqueror's Avatar" coming soon

I just realized. Shouldn't King have some form of invulnerability added? Zoro pretty much could not damage him even one bit unless his flame was out of his back and being used offensively.

Well, he should have statistics amplification for his durability and speed, one of them at a time. It is also possible that we should list "likely higher with statistics amplification" after his durability, given that even Zoro with Enma cannot hurt him in this state.

Statistics amplification for speed, I agree. Probably on the speed section with "Even higher without his flame" on speed specifically. His durability without the fire seems to be around Zoro's level, but when the fire is on him Zoro basically can't even scratch him.
One of the reasons I don't want King losing like Queen at the end of the VS Title chapter is because I want King to elaborate on how he's that durable, whether it's just higher durability or flat out invulnerability to attacks. (Limited to the tangible kind, not so much hax)

"103 mercies" from Zoro's attack is likely another reference to Buddhism.

>Dhammapada Verse 103​

Sūtra/Sutta
"One may conquer in battle a thousand times a thousand men, yet he is the best of conquerors who conquers himself."<

Strangely fitting in the context of Zoro trying to conquer his blade (an extension of himself) after beating so many opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back