• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1035: Zoro Vs King (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

Break Next Week

Chapter Link: Viz, Mangaplus

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Last edited:
So Sanji has won already ... This is giving me Enies Lobby flashbacks (Sanji beat Jyabura relatively fast compared to Zoro beating Kaku)

Yikes....

Nothing is really different here but the fights seem to end very abruptly imo.
The conclusions are basically just oneshots😕

Yikes....

Nothing is really different here but the fights seem to end very abruptly imo.
The conclusions are basically just oneshots😕
Happens quite a lot with Zoro/Sanji fights. Consider some of the impactful Zoro/Sanji fights so far:

Zoro vs Mr. 1: He's losing, gets a flashback, one-shots
Sanji vs Jyabura: Fights evenly, uses DJ, two-shots
Zoro vs Kaku: Fights evenly, uses Ashura, one-shots
and now,
Sanji vs Queen: He's mostly on the backfoot, uses Ifrit Jambe, wins with one combo

Happens quite a lot with Zoro/Sanji fights. Consider some of the impactful Zoro/Sanji fights so far:

Zoro vs Mr. 1: He's losing, gets a flashback, one-shots
Sanji vs Jyabura: Fights evenly, uses DJ, two-shots
Zoro vs Kaku: Fights evenly, uses Ashura, one-shots
and now,
Sanji vs Queen: He's mostly on the backfoot, uses Ifrit Jambe, wins with one combo
Yes...hence me saying "nothing is really different here"

Actually nahh. Week to week reading changes things. Some things that are the same even during Pre-TS hit different now

Queen got defeated already and Ifrit Jambe seems like used much energy, honestly i dont expect that Queen got ass whooped that fast and I dont think Oda would make it long. Queen not even use his Haki yo protect himself from Ifrit Jambe for some reason.

Zoro vs King maybe would got end in the next 2 chapters, Zoro would got Brand new Attack and defeat King, I dont remeber any Zoro Wincon wich is he doesnt One Shoted his enemy especially this type of situation.

Next Fight would be Luffy vs Kaido thing, Orochi dead Scene and the CP-0 vs Xdrake and Apoo and this Arc is Finish.

Next Fight would be Luffy vs Kaido thing, Orochi dead Scene and the CP-0 vs Xdrake and Apoo and this Arc is Finish.
B-But the 5 act structure!!!

Nah, jk. This will take forever, gosh. At least the anime is giving us some extra fights, I just need Oda to say the anime scenes in Wano are canon-

People on the spoiler website are freaking malding lmao, you can taste the rage kek.

Also, daaaaamn, I didn't expect King to be this handsome, but I'm all for it.

How many acts you guys think Wano gonna have? Most people I've talked to have said 5 but not sure. You ask me I just really wanna get off Onigashima already, Act 3 feels so drawn out imo.

There is Big Mom and possibly her remaining children as well.
Damn I forgot about Bigmom, her children always be clowned by somebody King, Marco and my prediction they would got problem with CP-0 Backups. Anyway, I dont Think Bigmom would got beat in this arc, but Oda should have another Idea for Law and Kidd for Beat Big Mom because Awakening from those Two Captains didnt do Much Damage tho, so the upcoming of Oda idea must be Crazy af.

How many acts you guys think Wano gonna have? Most people I've talked to have said 5 but not sure. You ask me I just really wanna get off Onigashima already, Act 3 feels so drawn out imo.
I think people misunderstand what the progression of Acts means in a play. Act 3 is often the climax of the narrative. Acts 4 and 5 deal with the consequences of the climactic action and slowly ramp down the drama. For example, in the play "Julius Caesar", the killing of Caesar and Mark Antony's famous "Friends, Romans, countrymen" speech all happen in the third Act

Last chapter ended with Sanji introducing the new technique while this (at least based on spoilers) seems to be ending with a clash still. King vs Zoro might go on for a chapter or two longer.
> King and Kaido flashback though? Y E S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back