• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1034: "Sanji Vs Queen" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sanji likening Queen's ability to shoot light out of his eyes to Ichiji means Ichiji can do cool light lasers? We only see him flashbang Oven, but not actually shoot eyebeams, right?

So Sanji likening Queen's ability to shoot light out of his eyes to Ichiji means Ichiji can do cool light lasers? We only see him flashbang Oven, but not actually shoot eyebeams, right?
We didn't see where he shot the lasers back then, while in this chapter we see him actually shoot them from his eyes

We didn't see where he shot the lasers back then, while in this chapter we see him actually shoot them from his eyes
I might be wrong since it's been a while, but I think the anime showed the light leaving his hands during the Oven scene

I might be wrong since it's been a while, but I think the anime showed the light leaving his hands during the Oven scene
Anime showed it, manga hinted it, 1034 showed some of it came from his eyes as well

Screen_Shot_2021-12-02_at_9.50.31_PM.png

They said "Ichiji's lasers are confirmed Lightspeed as well and the calc should be usable", meaning this chapter somehow confirms this. Sparkling Valkyrie's lasers are not fully accepted as LS as of now, hence why the calc isn't usable.
Really? But Ichiji's profile says that he's LS with Sparkling Valkyrie?

But yeah I don't know why they said this chapter confirmed anything.
@Damage3245 @KingTempest @Eminiteable

Do you know the circumstances for this?

So from what I gather after reading the chapter-
Sanji actually tanks his Diable Jambe's heat everytime he uses it, because he implies his new body "can withstand even hotter fire", so he isn't immune to it when activating it.
Sanji uses a technique akin to Kuro's high speed movement where he can continuously move fast enough to blitz even QUEEN'S sight entirely (the same guy who can physically catch Sanji, a page after Sanji dodged his light beams twice, once prone on his back and to standing position)
Boy fast as hell-
AND he can possibly have damage boost via combination attacks with Ifrit Jambe?
There's also the fact that his lightning entirely differs from the regular clashes lightning which usually has the vibrations around it, or the black lightning from haki. This is streaking right out of the fire.

It was kinda obvious Sanji didn't hit that girl- but it's good seeing it confirmed. Queen's simping got him fried

When the official drops then I'll CRT it to remove the likely

I ask nobody make any Ichiji ftl threads cause of this. I already know how people get when we see LS lasers in OP

When the official drops then I'll CRT it to remove the likely

I ask nobody make any Ichiji ftl threads cause of this. I already know how people get when we see LS lasers in OP
Shouldn't that be brought up on the post timeskip speed revision?

Ichiji was given a "likely Speed of Light" because of the strength of the evidence that was provided.

This'd solidify it and remove the likely
I'm assuming those massive speed revisions based on your post for FTL One Piece are being saved for the timeskip speed revisions, right? Because that "likely" is turning into LS regardless with all the evidence of the beams meeting the conditions of "light"

I'm assuming those massive speed revisions based on your post for FTL One Piece are being saved for the timeskip speed revisions, right? Because that "likely" is turning into LS regardless with all the evidence of the beams meeting the conditions of "light"
It's saved cause I don't wanna update pages and leave ratings empty until we finish another CRT. Everything gets upgraded at once.

It'll be a full on FTL

I might have been ready for the pre timeskip one... But post timeskip there is so much more and complicated speed feats/scaling 😅

Oda reference for Ifrit Jambe also from Islamic Religion, one of the devil who got Mentioned in Quran As well, Ifrit is created from Fire as well... Very good Reference.
I didn't understand a thing you said... Oh.. I understand now, it's a sanji technique 🐵

I didn't understand a thing you said... Oh.. I understand now, it's a sanji technique 
Oda had another good reference for Sanji Technique, mostly Sanji Technique is a Food names from France... And Ifrit is From Arabic Myth wich is only few Fictions used it.. Alot of Demons who's Familiar in another Fiction Like Belzebub, Lucifer and Satan, they're a famous Devils but Oda Choise Ifrit prove that he had good Reference.

Oda had another good reference for Sanji Technique, mostly Sanji Technique is a Food names from France... And Ifrit is From Arabic Myth wich is only few Fictions used it.. Alot of Demons who's Familiar in another Fiction Like Belzebub, Lucifer and Satan, they're a famous Devils but Oda Choise Ifrit prove that he had good Reference.
You Arabic/middle eastern or something? Seems like you're knowledgeable in that stuff

Once the official chapter comes out and Sanji gets Ifrit Jambe added (if it's added), he should have Limited Explosion manip with Boeuf Burst since it seems he caused an explosion on impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back