• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1034: "Sanji Vs Queen" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a downplay, white flames is basically the strongest hellfires and it can affect tier 0 at best

But damn kinda a shame that 6-C OP would be gone as i wanted to make Raikou vs Queen lel
Yeah 6-C OP is sad to see go, but honestly I think it might be for the better since the 6-C's suffered from being either baseline, or upscaling from baseline (which wouldn't be too bad if 6-C was a small sized tier). They were plagued with being too low in AP.

Meanwhile 7-B and 7-A are looking mighty juicy shishishi

Depends on what the actual statement is, but probably not.

He also might not have reiju's abilities since he only mentions brothers in the spoilers and he didn't show hers.
Agreed. Isn't Reiju's poison abilities part of a devil fruit power rather than her Germa cyborg enhancements?

Thats a downplay, white flames is basically the strongest hellfires and it can affect tier 0 at best

But damn kinda a shame that 6-C OP would be gone as i wanted to make Raikou vs Queen lel
Wait, ARE they gone? I still 6-C on Zoro. Is it other characters or have they not been implemented yet?

I mean it looks like on Dressrosa discussion part 2, the 6-C would be gone
But that's effecting the characters of Dressrosa as far as I read. Shouldn't effect the fishman island scaling, but the newly introduced characters that were assumed to scale higher, but don't

Queen may have some of the most diverse abilities in the verse yet if you take into account all of his modifications and other inventions.
For real, he's actually kind of OP.

He has armament and observation haki, an incredibly powerful ancient zoan Devil Fruit, a cyborg body that might be even more modified than Franky's, can extend his next for more greater reach, multiple claw arms, can shoot laser beams from his mouth and said claw arms, can light opponents on fire with his hair claw, has missiles stored in his body that he can use as a Brachiosaur, his plagues, and now the stuff he has in this chapter. Am I missing anything else?

Seriously, the only reasons why people don't perceive Queen as a big deal is because of his goofy personality and because Sanji is fairing pretty well against him (even though Queen wasn't going all out earlier and was holding back his full arsenal).

The top Tobiroppo were really full of themselves if they thought they even stood a remote chance at beating any of the Calamities. Like the only one they stood a chance against is Jack, and even then 1v1, he probably still safely wins.

The top Tobiroppo were really full of themselves if they thought they even stood a remote chance at beating any of the Calamities. Like the only one they stood a chance against is Jack, and even then 1v1, he probably still safely wins.
It depends on if the Tobiroppo can last as long as Jack as he could fight two opponents comparable to him for 5 days with nearly no break iirc

I just read the Summary and I fail to see how-
Can someone explain this to me?
I don't know what they mean, but Sparkling Valkyrie is accepted as lightspeed in the wiki and Sparkling Queen is basically just Queen's Sparkling Valkyrie so it should be LS as well.

I don't know what they mean, but Sparkling Valkyrie is accepted as lightspeed in the wiki and Sparkling Queen is basically just Queen's Sparkling Valkyrie so it should be LS as well.
They said "Ichiji's lasers are confirmed Lightspeed as well and the calc should be usable", meaning this chapter somehow confirms this. Sparkling Valkyrie's lasers are not fully accepted as LS as of now, hence why the calc isn't usable.

Really? But Ichiji's profile says that he's LS with Sparkling Valkyrie?

But yeah I don't know why they said this chapter confirmed anything.

Yee got confused as well.... Thought something new came up, like a statement or something 🐵 but it doesn't really need a statement with so many things making it light speed

I believe it was this panel that confirmed it? Sanji calls it "Eh? a ray of light coming out of his eyes?", or "目から光線".

FFkoTduWYAQl2Oy

Kōsen means beam or light ray.
Up until now, we haven't had any confirmation that Ichiji's attacks are lasers, I think. That's the only thing I can think of that confirms Ichiji being LS, because these are technological lasers.

I believe it was this panel that confirmed it? Sanji calls it "Eh? a ray of light coming out of his eyes?", or "目から光線".

FFkoTduWYAQl2Oy

Kōsen means beam or light ray.
Up until now, we haven't had any confirmation that Ichiji's attacks are lasers, I think. That's the only thing I can think of that confirms Ichiji being LS, because these are technological lasers.
There was light fist and him being based off of light but that's still a very good support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back