• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can u prove this?
Yes. Look at the anime’s portrayal of karma. It’s depected as being more powerful the more chakra it absorbs as when kawaki absorbs more of garous attacks, his karma starts to glow and his blasts got bigger and stronger. Same with boruto, his karma started to glow when he absorbed more stuff, in the manga it’s also stated that it works similarly to the byakugo seal, kawaki literally said more of his power(chakra in this context) goes to the seal everyday. it’s stated that naruto and sasuke are stronger than sage koji so why would base koji have better feats than the two of them combined.

Yes. Look at the anime’s portrayal of karma. It’s depected as being more powerful the more chakra it absorbs as when kawaki absorbs more of garous attacks, his karma starts to glow and his blasts got bigger and stronger. Same with boruto, his karma started to glow when he absorbed more stuff, in the manga it’s also stated that it works similarly to the byakugo seal, kawaki literally said more of his power(chakra in this context) goes to the seal everyday. it’s stated that naruto and sasuke are stronger than sage koji so why would base koji have better feats than the two of them combined.

This is a description of the ability in Kawaki's Profile:
  • Absorption and Reflection: Karma allows him to absorb any ninjutsu, negating its effects in the process, release an enhanced version of it and unleash large-scale explosions.

The glowing only seemed to indicate how many attacks they absorbed, and Kawaki's statement seems to imply that HE himself is getting stronger with how much chakra he absorbed, not that the Karma has been getting stronger. Also no, Amado stated that Naruto and Sasuke have a better chance of facing Isshiki, not that they both are stronger than Koji nor even that they could beat Isshiki.

I think Koji should be Moon Level+ and possibly Small Planet Level because of the delta stuff
Yeah, the Delta stuff was already added to his profile, him fighting Jigen is a supporting feat. And Isshiki beating Sage Mode Kashin Koji is a supporting feat for Isshiki scaling above Naruto and Sasuke's Majestic Attire.

This is a description of the ability in Kawaki's Profile:
  • Absorption and Reflection: Karma allows him to absorb any ninjutsu, negating its effects in the process, release an enhanced version of it and unleash large-scale explosions.
Kawaki did not reflect an amplified blast of garou’s jutsu. He used of of his own. Garou’s blast were yellow kawakis was purple. Even now without karma he still uses the same blast that he did in the manga so no he didn’t reflect Garou’s jutsu

Yeah, the Delta stuff was already added to his profile, him fighting Jigen is a supporting feat. And Isshiki beating Sage Mode Kashin Koji is a supporting feat for Isshiki scaling above Naruto and Sasuke's Majestic Attire.
That’s the thing tho. It should not be a supporting feat because koji is weaker than the majestic attire susano. The only real arguement that justifies him being low 5B is the delta stuff but we don’t know if he was going to use it or not that’s why it’s better we use possibly

That’s the thing tho. It should not be a supporting feat because koji is weaker than the majestic attire susano. The only real arguement that justifies him being low 5B is the delta stuff but we don’t know if he was going to use it or not that’s why it’s better we use possibly
Wait, why is Koji weaker than Majestic Attire Susanoo? He still clashed with Isshiki using Sage Mode and even fought Jigen in base.

Wait, why is Koji weaker than Majestic Attire Susanoo? He still clashed with Isshiki using Sage Mode and even fought Jigen in base.
Also the thing about isshiki is that he never actually goes all out until he uses the cubes(based on how the anime is hyping it up to be his strongest attack) and even then he’s still suppressing himself so he doesn’t kill boruto.

I proved why he wasn't, your Kawaki scan only talks about Kawaki's own strength, not Karma's strength increasing or decreasing. I explained what the glowing also refers to. 10% chakra =/= 10% strength.
And I debunked it and said in the context of karma it does. U literally ignored all the other supporting evidence I posted

Also the thing about isshiki is that he never actually goes all out until he uses the cubes(based on how the anime is hyping it up to be his strongest attack) and even then he’s still suppressing himself so he doesn’t kill boruto.
In which case, Koji forced him to use the cubes, if what you say is true, then Ishhiki considered Koji's Giant Rasengan a threat.

U only posted 2 pieces of evidence, one is Kawaki's statement and the second is glowing, both of which I addressed.
U didn’t adress the glowing, u did not adress kawaki’s blast getting stronger from absorbing, u did not adress jigen’s karma getting bigger and growing a horn as a result of absorbing chakra

U didn’t adress the glowing, u did not adress kawaki’s blast getting stronger from absorbing, u did not adress jigen’s karma getting bigger and growing a horn as a result of absorbing chakra
U also did not adress the fact that it’s literally stated naruto and sasuke are stronger than koji

Isshiki didn’t use the cubes against koji lmao😂😂 he used ordinary stone pillars

My bad on the wording. He's still using the jutsu which allows him to use objects from other dimension, which means he considered Koji's Rasengan a threat as he previously tanked his fire ball.

U also did not adress the fact that it’s literally stated naruto and sasuke are stronger than koji
Which is why amado went to them and not koji to defeat him. It’s literally stated that he chose the best chance of success which was not koji being stronger but Naruto and sasuke being stronger

My bad on the wording. He's still using the jutsu which allows him to use objects from other dimension, which means he considered Koji's Rasengan a threat as he previously tanked his fire ball.
That’s not what I am talkin about, if u watch episode 203 again. Immediately jigen brings out the cubes kashin koji and kawaki literally start ******** their pants. The only time he was pressured to use them was against naruto and sasuke and baryon mode

I literally said the glowing more so implies how many attacks have been absorbed rather than power. Kawaki's blast getting stronger doesn't prove anything about Karma's power, it's been the same whether he's been on low or full chakra, you'd have to prove that the blast was weaker when he himself was on low chakra (PS, if you look at his fight with Boro, whether he was on low or full chakra, the blast power was same). And no, you didn't bring up Jigen's Karma with his horn.

That’s not what I am talkin about, if u watch episode 203 again. Immediately jigen brings out the cubes kashin koji and kawaki literally start ******** their pants. The only time he was pressured to use them was against naruto and sasuke and baryon mode
Whether he used the cubes or not doesn't change the fact that he considered Koji's Rasengan a threat. He went from tanking Koji's attacks to literally using a secret Jutsu to avoid being hit with the Rasengan.

I literally said the glowing more so implies how many attacks have been absorbed rather than power. Kawaki's blast getting stronger doesn't prove anything about Karma's power, it's been the same whether he's been on low or full chakra, you'd have to prove that the blast was weaker when he himself was on low chakra (PS, if you look at his fight with Boro, whether he was on low or full chakra, the blast power was same). And no, you didn't bring up Jigen's Karma with his horn.
The glowing implies many attacks have been absorbed making the karma mark more powerful. This is common sense. Kawaki blasted garous hand off and the explosion was minimal. He then absorbs a shit ton of attacks now all of a sudden his karma starts glowing and the attack is clearly shown to be stronger. In the boro fight, u have no proof that it didn’t get weaker. For example if I have a shit gun and I shoot someone the person is going to die. If the shot gun gets a few times weaker the person is still going to die with u having no proof unless u do an autopsy of if the gun got weaker or not which is what you’re doing now. In one of the scans I sent, jigen getting a horn from absorbing chakra.

Amado never stated that Naruto and Sasuke were stronger, just that they could contend with him better. And he wasn't even referring to the strength, hell these 2 scans shows prove that Koji performed better than Naruto and Sasuke
Isshiki himself said naruto and sasuke were stronger. Isshiki said amado knew that that’s why they went to naruto and sasuke not him. Amado said that the best chance they had was naruto and sasuke because they had the greatest attack power. Contending with him better means obviously means strength because amado referred to their attack power. Those scans don’t prove shit because the same will literally have been done the kashin koji. This man was on the verge of death then reverse summoned himself away from there so he wouldn’t die. Isshiki literally have him time to escape by asking him what his last words were. You’re literally just showing your bias. Amado who literally created kashin koji says he’s weaker. Isshiki who fought both and would also know everything about kashin koji power wise says he’s weaker and u still have the audacity to argue. Clear bias
Whether he used the cubes or not doesn't change the fact that he considered Koji's Rasengan a threat. He went from tanking Koji's attacks to literally using a secret Jutsu to avoid being hit with the Rasengan.
Going by your logic he thought Sasukes ordinary chidori was a threat or thought narutos normal rasengans were a threat since he got rid of them not to mention koji literally had years of prep time while naruto and sasuke came in blind with jigen knowing everything about them and being nerfed against koji and u wonder he seemed to do better

And yes it does matter if he used the cubes because it’s literally implied to be his strongest attack. Jigen spams the rods in narutos house but kk isn’t fazed but immediately he brings the cubes out everyone starts to shit their pants including koji. The fact that he didn’t use it against koji says a lot

@sageof8paths are you arguing koji isnt 5-C in base?
I’m arguing that it’s possible he isn’t. Because as I have proven that karma is more powerful based on the more chakra it has absorbed similar to the byakugo seal and it’s possible that he was going to use sage mode to beat delta. It also doesn’t fit the narrative of the because it’s stated that naruto and sasuke are stronger than him multiple times by the most reliable characters possible (isshiki and amado). His base should be unknown, possibly moon Level, moon level+ with sage mode, possibly small planet level

If we go back with the idea that Jigen with less than 10% of his Chakra back is 10 times weaker than normal then couldn't someone also claim that the Naruto that fought Fused Momoshiki was only at half strength because Momoshiki absorbed half of his Chakra earlier or when Borushiki and Sasuke fought they weren't 5-C because they were also low on Chakra?

The glowing implies many attacks have been absorbed making the karma mark more powerful. This is common sense. Kawaki blasted garous hand off and the explosion was minimal. He then absorbs a shit ton of attacks now all of a sudden his karma starts glowing and the attack is clearly shown to be stronger. In the boro fight, u have no proof that it didn’t get weaker. For example if I have a shit gun and I shoot someone the person is going to die. If the shot gun gets a few times weaker the person is still going to die with u having no proof unless u do an autopsy of if the gun got weaker or not which is what you’re doing now. In one of the scans I sent, jigen getting a horn from absorbing chakra.

Isshiki himself said naruto and sasuke were stronger. Isshiki said amado knew that that’s why they went to naruto and sasuke not him. Amado said that the best chance they had was naruto and sasuke because they had the greatest attack power. Contending with him better means obviously means strength because amado referred to their attack power. Those scans don’t prove shit because the same will literally have been done the kashin koji. This man was on the verge of death then reverse summoned himself away from there so he wouldn’t die. Isshiki literally have him time to escape by asking him what his last words were. You’re literally just showing your bias. Amado who literally created kashin koji says he’s weaker. Isshiki who fought both and would also know everything about kashin koji power wise says he’s weaker and u still have the audacity to argue. Clear bias

Going by your logic he thought Sasukes ordinary chidori was a threat or thought narutos normal rasengans were a threat since he got rid of them not to mention koji literally had years of prep time while naruto and sasuke came in blind with jigen knowing everything about them and being nerfed against koji and u wonder he seemed to do better
Fair enough, I concede, but do u really need to get so disrespectful with "you have the audacity" and "bias", I'm trying to have a civil debate here.

So show me when Naruto was capable of swapping hands with Ishiki I’ll wait.

Your Karma point is just wrong and honestly idiotic. Your saying Jigen isn’t 5-C because he didn’t absorb chakra with the Karma seal? No that’s not how it works. And he did absorb some of Koji’s Jutsus literally in their first exchange so your point just makes no sense.

Read page 3 Koji is 5-C in base no matter what.

Why are we even discussing this still.

If we go back with the idea that Jigen with less than 10% of his Chakra back is 10 times weaker than normal then couldn't someone also claim that the Naruto that fought Fused Momoshiki was only at half strength because Momoshiki absorbed half of his Chakra earlier or when Borushiki and Sasuke fought they weren't 5-C because they were also low on Chakra?
For narutos case he lost 50% kurama which is unknown. In Sasuke and borushikis case yes u could argue that but they would still be 5-C at peak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back