• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nocturne vs Iihiko (4-0, 3 more votes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
Might as well ask you that if you think Nocturne wins why did you create this in the first place aside from wanting to give Nocturne an easy win. Because even if you disagree with the opposing arguments, you literally only counted votes for Nocturne.
I made it because of my issues with him and mind hax and also because he has a fight with meth and I jokingly call Nocturne baby meth.

Literally no one on Iihiko's side voted for him for one. I only counted people that said Nocturne wins as you would see or I would have counted weekly's vote too.

Also no one has given Iihiko an actual win condition.

PaChi2 said:
Then.. If Iihiko has no winning condition...
...?

Galaxy brain: STOMP!
Then someone should say its a stomp right? I said no one has given him one, not that Iihiko cant win. He could if he could land the rubber band thing.

Rocker1189 said:
I thought he bypassed that?
It was his own attack / an attack performed with his body what killed him. So it should bypass his recognition thing.

Paul Frank said:
He punched himself in the face

He ignored attack reflection before
My point wasnt that attack reflection would 100% work gg. It was that if you manage to reflect it, if reflecting the attack was a success, then Iihiko would receive the attack (and die).

How can you manage to reflect his attack if he resists it though?

Also he died from Hansode regaining control and punching him out of her body basically.

Not sure. The Shiranui village has a group of people who turn into actual physical copies of someone complete with their abilties but when Iihiko got free he kinda just cleared a path through everyone with no difficulty.

He resists powercopy and info analysis though

@Rocker Yes this is a Yhwach scenario. A more broken yhwach scenario. Iihiko just power null passively everything he doesn't recognize like Mind hax, Sleep Manip, etc.

Your argument was "He cannot not recognize something that affects the mind". And the supporters answered "yes" and gave you proof of him not recognizing mind hax. The potency of the mind hax doesn't matter if by the "very mechanics" it failed to work. Noc not resisting power null does the rest.

Yes he did stomp yhwach. Yhwach had no win condition.

Time Travel won't work. Time Travel is "never" a win condition against people who are not affected in their present self, that's why you don't hear people saying "paradox" against type 1 acausals. Noc goes back in time to when Iihiko was asleep, does anything at all. Ok nice, the Iihiko he has to kill is still standing there while his opponent has fled the battle field. Unless Time Travel (Which scaling from Ajimu Najimi it can't) can somehow affect the "present" Iihiko it is not a win condition.

Rocker1189 said:
the wiki does though. And again without him resisting actual mind hax and not weighted words (somthing that works with electrical signals) I dont believe it would work.

Another NLF ability lol.
No, this wiki does not enforce metrics of one verse onto another. All mind hax exists purely in electrical signals in Medaka Box, so when things get equalized to medaka box via SBA, the idea that mind haxing more people = more powerful is a no, because basically all the mind hax in Medaka Box are about influencing a ton of people. I asked if it was 4D, because that is a way we can both agree that it is more powerful beyond just "more people = more powerful"

How exactly? The skill is a modification of Ajimu's own use of her skills, and a skill that basically just bypasses intel. What limits is it pushing?

She has the ability to change history, which didn't work. She has the ability to time travel, and has another skill that has her use all her abilities to their best possible usuage, so she either tried paradoxing him and failied, or tried an even better usage of it which also failed. He didn't recognize a single skill, so none of them worked

Changing history doesn't always result in a paradox. Neither does time travel.

Did she use the skill that let's her use all of her abilities to the best usage during their fight? Even if she did it could just be pis or that Iihiko hit her before she could do anything.

Since we have no confirmation of him ignoring a paradox we can't just say he resists it

If changing history doesn't result in a paradox, then that just means that all medaka box characters are implicitly accausal to some degree. again, if time travel doesn't then they are implicitly accausal or at least resistant to offensive applications of these powers

Yes, she used every single one of her skills on him. You don't assume its PIS unless it cannot be justified in universe. They fought millions of times, he definitely didn't just hit first all of those times since she explicitly tried every single one of them.

She used time travel to its maximum offensive capacity which is at least a paradox or something even more effective, which didn't work. We know that trying to "reach" him with time travel won't work unless he recognizes it just like any other power

No. If I went back in time and changed something completely unrelated to you and said change doesn't affect you at all you wouldn't be paradoxed. That doesn't make you acasual

Assuming pis is actually safer than assuming he nulled paradoxing since that was never mentioned. Pis is also more likely considering half of her skills are unmentioned and those that are mentioned have little to no explanation.

You would need proof that confirms the assertion of her trying to paradox him and it being nulled. Saying she has a time travel skill is not enough considering how pis filled Ajimu's entire character is

But that wouldn't be the most effective use of the skill to attack me, so that's not what she did.

He didn't null it, he just simply wasn't effected by it. I don't know in what way it is "safer." They explicitly say she used every one of her skills on him and none of them worked, and multiple of those have to do with time travel and changing the past in some way.

Because that is the most effective way of it being used, and if it wasn't then he wasn't effected by something even better. She used it to its maximum capacity, and you cannot simply apply the PIS stamp when you don't like the in universe explanation

Well for 1 he has no acuasality on his page...so that is pretty moot. despite Paul's arguments what does Iihiko do against possession.

Rocker1189 said:
Well for 1 he has no acuasality on his page...so that is pretty moot.
despite Paul's arguments what does Iihiko do against possession.
That's cus he doesn't do it via existing outside the laws of causality, having different laws of causality or existing in a weird way. He does it simply by not recognizing anything in the past will affect him now. That's not acausality, but it will do the job none the less.

Power Null it i guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back