• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer vs Iihiko Shishime

Battle takes place here

Alex Mercer vs Iihiko Shishime

Both are in character

They start out 50 meters apart from each other.

Speed equalized up to Iihiko speed (This means Alex also becomes FTL)

Alex has Moon Level AP, Class K lifting Strength, City Block Class striking strength and Moon Level durability.

Alex has total and complete knowledge on all of Iihiko abilities and capabilities, he also has readed the manga of Medaka Box, so that means he knows how Medaka defeated him.

Alex has 1 week of preparation time.

Iihiko Possesion is restricted.

Mods, I know this match cannot be added due to the tier being equalized and Iihiko possession restricted, this is just for fun so please don't close it.

Alex Mercer Prototype
Iihiko Colored

Since abilities are being restricted and you've stated that this matchup is just for fun, you should put this thread in the "Fun and Games board" rather than the "Versus Threads board".

Iihiko massively stomps. Like even without possession you're putting one of the strongest non smurfs on the site against a scientist with Ebola.

Firephoenixearl said:
Iihiko massively stomps. Like even without possession you're putting one of the strongest non smurfs on the site against a scientist with Ebola.
He's not a scientist with ebola, he is the ebola.

Schnee has the most accurate description mercer is a virus that gained sentience not a scientist that became a disease. Saying that there's nothing mercer can do about irreversible destruction and Iihiko not recognizing him so there's really not much discussion that can happen here.

But yeah, someone close this. And before more restrictions happen, don't, we can literally give him only 1 of his abilities and he'll massively stomp.

- If we only give him ID. He just rubber bands.

- If we only give him SI. He just unrecognizes, breaks and reflects everything.

- If we only give him Possession. Iihiko gains a hooded body.

As i said above, reality warpers massively stomp alex for the most part, while Iihiko just lolz everything even on reality warping level.

This is on Fun and Games, so I doubt a mod will close it.

Firephoenixearl said:
- If we only give him ID. He just rubber bands.
Why can't Alex just....you know, dodge it? he knows everything about Iihiko and has also readed the manga, so he knows he must dodge the rubber band if he want to live.

Irrevelevant, I never questioned it would be hard for Alex to dodge air, is that you said Iihiko only has to throw his rubber band and he wins, ignoring the fact that Alex can just dodge it.

This is seriously a ridiculous thread with nothing but NLFs

I'm sorry, any reason I shouldn't close this?

No this thread is indeed a mess.

It's nothing but NLFs on either side no matter what unless you want this to be a Fun and Games meme thread and not an actual match?

A mess is a thread that just doesn't make sense, but J guess that was the point of this thread since it's fun and games.

Back