• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nocturne vs Iihiko (4-0, 3 more votes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why won't info analysis work?

Also, Lihiko's not recognizing thing makes no sense. The moment he is being out to sleep be would realize he is getting tired for the point that he wants to sleep thus recognizing it as such and sleeping.

Or nocturne could just mind hax him. He recognizes nightmares right?

He literally feels that he is being put to sleep, and thus he would recognize that he is being put to sleep by an outside source. He' have to be an absolute moron to not recognize this.

As for info analysis, Noc has a tendency to say out loud that he is scanning things, thus Iihiko would recognize that he is being scanned

Iihiko can know what is happening to him and still not recognize it btw causing it to still be nulled

Rocker1189 said:
Why won't info analysis work?

Also, Lihiko's not recognizing thing makes no sense. The moment he is being out to sleep be would realize he is getting tired for the point that he wants to sleep thus recognizing it as such and sleeping.

Or nocturne could just mind hax him. He recognizes nightmares right?
Medaka has an info analysis skill, multiple if I recall, and none of them worked

He would need to recognize it before it is being effective on him.

It could be argued he would recognize a nightmare, but he would need to be asleep to begin with

Ive already posted a scan above of the opponent recognizing that Nocturne is putting them to sleep moments before they fall asleep

WeeklyBattles said:
He literally feels that he is being put to sleep, and thus he would recognize that he is being put to sleep by an outside source. He' have to be an absolute moron to not recognize this.
He only feels it if he is recognizing it to begin with. He was literally kicked in the face and thought it was a mosquito bite, so unless it is more extreme than that, you have no grounds to talk about an NLF

WeeklyBattles said:
As for info analysis, Noc has a tendency to say out loud that he is scanning things, thus Iihiko would recognize that he is being scanned
Telling Iihiko you are going to attack him means nothing. Not unless you hype up your power to the point you interest him. Again, unless your technique is more extreme then multiple kicks to the face there is no NLF to be called

WeeklyBattles said:
Ive already posted a scan above of the opponent recognizing that Nocturne is putting them to sleep moments before they fall asleep
But they were already effected, and that is why they recognized it, so since he would not fall asleep to begin with, it wouldn't work

More nlf. Iihiko just says not fresh at anything noc does and rubber bands him fra.

Sleep manipulation and mind hax wouldn't work due to the fact that it doesn't work on understanding but rather just basic mind hax.

Paradox has the lowest chance here, he won't recognize something that's not even happening in the present and all fiction and ajimus history manip work similarly but didn't work.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
It could be argued he would recognize a nightmare, but he would need to be asleep to begin with
He does not need to be asleep for nocturne to nightmare him. Nocturne can use nightmares on people in real life. That is why he is the living nightmare.

Firephoenixearl said:
More nlf. Iihiko just says not fresh at anything noc does and rubber bands him fra.

Sleep manipulation and mind hax wouldn't work due to the fact that it doesn't work on understanding but rather just basic mind hax.

Paradox has the lowest chance here, he won't recognize something that's not even happening in the present and all fiction and ajimus history manip work similarly but didn't work.
Yeah I am not going to count that first vote. Essentially saying that Iihiko is invincible with no actual arguments.

?? Nocturne mind Jax if far from basic. And Iihiko recognizes nightmares.

So he is now acausal? You have to prove that ajimu tried to use time travel on him first.

Well, if time travel worked:

Alibi Block (Þàæþ¢¬Þ¿╝µÿÄ, Aribai Burokku): Described as a gentle skill by Ajimu, she can appear wherever and whenever she wants, including physical locations such as: in a locked room, in space, in heaven, or in hell, as well as metaphysical places such as: inside a dream, inside a heart, or even inside people.

This should have worked on him.

Rocker1189 said:
He does not need to be asleep for nocturne to nightmare him. Nocturne can use nightmares on people in real life. That is why he is the living nightmare.
Well then I am not sure that is gonna work then. The reason I thought they might work is because we naturally recognize our own dreams, but if He isn't dreaming to begin with then he has about has much of a chance of recognizing it

Rocker1189 said:
?? Nocturne mind Jax if far from basic. And Iihiko recognizes nightmares.

So he is now acausal? You have to prove that ajimu tried to use time travel on him first.
Medaka box's mind hax don't work on that metric. I was saying it could be argued, him recognizing nightmares in not guaranteed.

She used all of her skills on him, so yeah she has. Its not technically accausality, but you can think of it that way

Well then I am not sure that is gonna work then. The reason I thought they might work is because we naturally recognize our own dreams, but if He isn't dreaming to begin with then he has about has much of a chance of recognizing it
Whether his is dreaming or not means nothing about it being a nightmare he will feel like he is dreaming. That is exactly what happened to a man normal nocturne put in a nightmare. He thought he was asleep the whole time and thus thought he was in a nightmare.

PaChi2 said:
Well, if time travel worked:

Alibi Block (Þàæþ¢¬Þ¿╝µÿÄ, Aribai Burokku): Described as a gentle skill by Ajimu, she can appear wherever and whenever she wants, including physical locations such as: in a locked room, in space, in heaven, or in hell, as well as metaphysical places such as: inside a dream, inside a heart, or even inside people.

This should have worked on him.
This does not look like time travel to me and I don't see how that means she can affect causility in fact none of that had to do with time. So am going to be honest with you ajimu just looks like a huge meme.

Rocker1189 said:
Whether his is dreaming or not means nothing about it being a nightmare he will feel like he is dreaming. That is exactly what happened to a man normal nocturne put in a nightmare. He thought he was asleep the whole time and thus thought he was in a nightmare.
the only way He will only be in a nightmare is he will need to recognize the attack that is trying to put him into a nightmare. So the attack needs to already be working for it to work, thus it is about as likely to work as anything else unless he is already asleep.

Rocker1189 said:
This does not look like time travel to me and I don't see how that means she can affect causility in fact none of that had to do with time. So am going to be honest with you ajimu just looks like a huge meme.
She has other time travel abilities. She also has Hundred Gauntlet which also manipulates causality.

the only way He will only be in a nightmare is he will need to recognize the attack that is trying to put him into a nightmare. So the attack needs to already be working for it to work, thus it is about as likely to work as anything else unless he is already asleep.
And all nocturne needs to say is: "fear your nightmare" or smth he is not exactly a quiet attacker despite his overall theme.

Btw this is all ignoring that nocturne can passively null his non recognition powers.

Or just paradox him.

Dude, he was literally kicked in the face and didn't recognize the attack. Medaka was talking about the attack she was going to pull on him to him and he didn't actually recognize it until he agreed to recognize it.

How many layers deep does the power null go? Medaka Box has a serious chain of resistance and resistance bypass with power null/type 2 sealing that Iihiko sits at the top of

Not gonna work, if it would have, Ajimu would have won, but he didn't recognize a single one of her attacks so it didn't work, and his paradox won't either

"This does not look like time travel to me and I don't see how that means she can affect causility in fact none of that had to do with time. So am going to be honest with you ajimu just looks like a huge meme."

Whenever she wants.

Dude, he was literally kicked in the face and didn't recognize the attack. Medaka was talking about the attack she was going to pull on him to him and he didn't actually recognize it until he agreed to recognize it.
How many layers deep does the power null go? Medaka Box has a serious chain of resistance and resistance bypass with power null/type 2 sealing that Iihiko sits at the top of

Not gonna work, if it would have, Ajimu would have won, but he didn't recognize a single one of her attacks so it didn't work, and his paradox won't either
Not recognzing mind hax in the first place makes no sense, it is mind hax meaning you are controlling the person's mind if he has not feats of resisting actual min hax then I am sorry that is just an NLF.

Aparently all he nulled was bookmaker which is sealing not power null. Nocturne could power null a whole group of power nullers.

Yeah unless she has actually shown the time travel in combat and she really did try to attack him from the past, I really dont think you can say that he is acausal. All the said is she used all her skils and lost. We dont even know how she used them, if I am correct.

PaChi2 said:
"This does not look like time travel to me and I don't see how that means she can affect causility in fact none of that had to do with time. So am going to be honest with you ajimu just looks like a huge meme."
Whenever she wants.
Is that one move where her time travel comes from?

People who say Iihiko's ability is NLF just don't understand how it works. It definitley has limits. Just take a look at the Koichi thread. Abilities that force him to recognise them work. Styles work because they are weaponised language. You just need a really specific ability to affect him. I don't see whats NLF about that.

Multiple people tried mind hax on him and he didn't recongnize the attempt so it didn't work.

Medaka Box uses it interchangably. He shrugged off power null of beings who can null beings who resist power null, and his abilities are similar to a style, which do not conventionally fall within the bounds of power null.

It is clearly stated she can, and has appeared in abstract places which is much more extreme than the past. She has a skill which changes the past, that is pretty cut and dry on what it does. She used all of her skill on him and lost. She also has a skill which guarantees she uses them to their maximum capacity, which means she that even if there was somehow a better way to use it than paradoxing him out of existence, it still didn't work.

Blackcurrant91 said:
People who say Iihiko's ability is NLF just don't understand how it works. It definitley has limits. Just take a look at the Koichi thread. Abilities that force him to recognise them work. Styles work because they are weaponised language. You just need a really specific ability to affect him. I don't see whats NLF about that.
No, it is NLF because firstly you guys are assuming that stuff that affect even the mind it self would need said mind to recognize them. Then when it is that he does not what is happening you guys then say that he wont recognize it anyway? Honestly I looked at the Koichi thread and I have no clue why (based on how iapitus and firephoenix argue) that he cant just "not recognize", the words. Heck wasnt there another thread where it was being argued that words dont work on him (based on firephoenix's arguments).

Also apparently Iihiko does not ecognize skills amd everything that ajimu has are skills. So I definitely dont thing he ignored all her shit individually.

Rocker1189 said:
No, it is NLF because firstly you guys are assuming that stuff that affect even the mind it self would need said mind to recognize them. Then when it is that he does not what is happening you guys then say that he wont recognize it anyway? Honestly I looked at the Koichi thread and I have no clue why (based on how iapitus and firephoenix argue) that he cant just "not recognize", the words. Heck wasnt there another thread where it was being argued that words dont work on him (based on firephoenix's arguments).

Also apparently Iihiko does not ecognize skills amd everything that ajimu has are skills. So I definitely dont thing he ignored all her shit individually.
They tried exactly that on him and it didn't work. So no, no NLF at all. The reason Koichi's ability undeniably works is because it is almost exactly a style.

Skills are a catch all term for super powers, and yes, she tried all of them and none of them worked.

They tried exactly that on him and it didn't work. So no, no NLF at all. The reason Koichi's ability undeniably works is because it is almost exactly a style.

Skills are a catch all term for super powers, and yes, she tried all of them and none of them worked.
What mind manipulation power do they have? And on what level is it?

Right and I would ask again is alibi block her only time travel ability?

It's not NLF if his feats are consistant and again I have de-railed another Iihiko thread. This is gonna turn into a mess like all the other Iihiko threads lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back