• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nocturne vs Iihiko (4-0, 3 more votes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Makes Iihiko vs Nocturne

>Calls NLF on everything

>Doesn't count Iihiko's votes

Ok i guess, this will end with 7-0 on Noc. I wonder why.

Firephoenixearl said:
>Makes Iihiko vs Nocturne
>Calls NLF on everything

>Doesn't count Iihiko's votes

Ok i guess, this will end with 7-0 on Noc. I wonder why.
I have never actually called NLF on anything, others have I have tried to explain why I think said abilities work.

Read again literally no one actually voted for him.

Bullshit. I ******* voted for him, and so did others. If you want to say that the votes are invalid, that is one thing, but it is patently false to say that no one voted for him

also, "never called NLF on anything" bullshit again.

" Not recognzing mind hax in the first place makes no sense, it is mind hax meaning you are controlling the person's mind if he has not feats of resisting actual min hax then I am sorry that is just an NLF. "

" No, it is NLF because firstly you guys are assuming that stuff that affect even the mind it self would need said mind to recognize them. Then when it is that he does not what is happening you guys then say that he wont recognize it anyway? Honestly I looked at the Koichi thread and I have no clue why (based on how iapitus and firephoenix argue) that he cant just "not recognize", the words. Heck wasnt there another thread where it was being argued that words dont work on him (based on firephoenix's arguments). "

" Another NLF ability lol. "

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Bullshit. I ******* voted for him, and so did others. If you want to say that the votes are invalid, that is one thing, but it is patently false to say that no one voted for him
I did not see votes I saw you arguing for ways he could win and weekly countering with his time travel.

alright rereading I saw your vote.. but only you voted.

And again nocturne's time travel countered it.

Well then you ******* saw wrong. If you deny that any of Iihiko's attacks will hit then it is a stomp, but I think they will land. I still want proof that Nocturne will try to time travel every single attack that Iihiko tries, because that sounds heavily doubtful

Iap, calm down.

Rocker, Iap did vote earlier in the thread, and I'm sure there's others that I'm missing.

Regardless of if you disagree with the reasoning for the votes you have to count them.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Well then you ******* saw wrong. If you deny that any of Iihiko's attacks will hit then it is a stomp, but I think they will land. I still want proof that Nocturne will try to time travel every single attack that Iihiko tries, because that sounds heavily doubtful
His time travel is simply friom him stepping outside of time and stepping back in again. There is no reasong for him not to do it.

If you think it is a stomp then say so. I wont count stomp votes and if enough people agree then sure.

Schnee One said:
Iap, calm down.
Rocker, Iap did vote earlier in the thread, and I'm sure there's others that I'm missing.

Regardless of if you disagree with the reasoning for the votes you have to count them.
I dont count votes of anything if they have been clearly countered, there is no reason for a rubber band to hit him. Honestly this is turning into a shitshow since someone is getting angry , you can close it if you want.

Again, I would like proof that he does step out of time to dodge every attack. He has no way of knowing that almost any of Iihiko's attacks would kill him, or even how strong Iihiko is

I said it is a stomp if every one of Iihiko's attacks cannot land, but I think they can. If it comes out to be true that he instantly steps out of time but not on a time frame that it is self BFR, then its a stomp

His time travel is from his movements dude. Its is nothing special for, it is why he originally had immeasurable speed butgot downgraded to inifinite and moved into his abilities.

I dont count votes of anything if they have been clearly countered, there is no reason for a rubber band to hit him. Honestly this is turning into a shitshow since someone is getting angry , you can close it if you want.

What's clearly countered to you is being contested by another, if the person is still debating and giving points against it then you need to count said vote, otherwise, well, you see what's going on

Not only is it unfair to not count votes just because you think they're wrong. It can lead to accusations of bias, as well as this.

Either way, not only does this seem like a complete curbstomp for Nocturne, but it's also kind of a mess

I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back