• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nocturne vs Iihiko (4-0, 3 more votes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firephoenixearl said:
Because "inside" bans eyes he will see the other world. Iihiko is not getting affected he's just seeing through bans eyes not having his mind haxed so that he hallucinates. Ban is just creating another world. You get the rest.

Because by verse equalization everyone feels ikki's aura. Iihiko not recognizing is not recognizing any negative effects. He still did feel that someone punched him, he just didn't feel the damage cus he didn't recognize it. Ikki is just a scary dude, that's the ability. As i said you don't feel any aura from a body builder but get the same effect. Same here.
No, no I dont get the rest, there is no actual world inside Ban's eyes he still has to make the opponent hallucinate, that is why it has a limit on each person if not it simply would not. Why would you have a limit for people to look inside your eyes that makes no actual sense. Sorry but this just seems like you are gatekeeping other character abilities while trying to pretend that another character you like or think should win can somehow bypass it by trying to making up special effects or rules for said character's ability.

That is not my point, I know everyone feels his aura, my point is by verse equalization Iihiko should not be able to recognize said aura in the first place. You are contradicting yourself so much. Ikki is not a scary looking guy unlike a body builder being scary becaus he actually looks huge. By the same vein Nocturne should be scary by looking like your literal nightmares made form except with extra eldritch like abilities on top of that. again this just seems like a special "case" for characters you like.

Elizhaa said:
The powers that he can nullified should scaled to what powers has been showned in the verse, then.

This case is a similar case to Rimuru who gained to resistances to all abilities with his reactive evolution from fighting Yuuki. Obviously. since there is not a full lists, we scaled his resistance to only abilties that he showned.
He has been stated and shown to be uneffected by skills, so if it is classified as a skill or super power, we know that it won't work. However, if it isn't on that list, then there is a small chance he won't ignore it. Also, do you understand that there are parts of VS debating beyond feats, right?

Sounds lie Rimuru was done dirty there, but I don't know the full context

@Lap

bring the scan here and we scale it with noc ability, im pretty sure lihiko feats is weaker than noc

Iapitus The Impaler said:
He has been stated and shown to be uneffected by skills, so if it is classified as a skill or super power, we know that it won't work. However, if it isn't on that list, then there is a small chance he won't ignore it. Also, do you understand that there are parts of VS debating beyond feats, right?

Sounds lie Rimuru was done dirty there, but I don't know the full context
if we apply your logic Rimuru pretty much immune to everything

You mean Possession?

speaking of which, if Nocturne does try and inhabit the same body as Iihiko, I don't think it would even control Iihiko, and also Nocturne's existence would be overwritten over time the longer the inhabit the same body.

The Causality said:
Here we go again with the slime Wank
Oh, we reached more than 200 posts, Peoples lost the challenge.
LOL XD, i said "if we apply his logic" i will not wank him too much, i will not said Ultimate skill users immune to non ulqtimate user ability, tell that to CP if you want to say Rimuru ability is a resulf of wanking him

You mean Possession?
speaking of which, if Nocturne does try and inhabit the same body as Iihiko, I don't think it would even control Iihiko, and also Nocturne's existence would be overwritten over time the longer the inhabit the same body.
You dont think it would control him based on what exactly, literally briught nothing to support this point. Yeah no, Nocturne's existence wont be overwritten and by what exactly.

The Causality said:
I already do it
Anyway, it's better to just ban Iihiko from battle IMO.
There were plans before to add a rule to not do threads that push the NLF button on his abilities, which I think would at least be better

Rocker1189 said:
You dont think it would control him based on what exactly, literally briught nothing to support this point. Yeah no, Nocturne's existence wont be overwritten and by what exactly.
Based on Iihiko's legend. Did you even read the profile at all?

Based on Iihiko's legend. Did you even read the profile at all?
Yes I have read it and it requires you to actually defeat Iihiko not take control of him.

You gotta prove the feats actually. The legend will overwrite the existence of everyone turning them into the legend of Iihiko Shishime and being a living nightmare doesn't give you resistance to that. It's you that has to prove why this won't work.

Firephoenixearl said:
You gotta prove the feats actually. The legend will overwrite the existence of everyone turning them into the legend of Iihiko Shishime and being a living nightmare doesn't give you resistance to that. It's you that has to prove why this won't work.
No you have to prove the legend would overwrite nocturne upon Iihiko being taken over and not being killed like it normally does.

Rocker1189 said:
Yes I have read it and it requires you to actually defeat Iihiko not take control of him.
No. You have to defeat him for the legend to target you. In this case noc is basically putting himself in the legend's influence.

Firephoenixearl said:
No. You have to defeat him for the legend to target you. In this case noc is basically putting himself in the legend's influence.
He is taking over Iihiko's body with a part of him, the legend would simply stay on the body Nocturne himself is still outside of the body.

Can noc even possess a possessed body? Considering Noc's possession is likely either mind manip or soul manip i don't see how it gets past recognition.

Firephoenixearl said:
Can noc even possess a possessed body? Considering Noc's possession is likely either mind manip or soul manip i don't see how it gets past recognition.
He does it with mind, soul and body manipulation. And of course you dont, your own ideas of how to get past recognition does not even work by your own rules..

Edit: Oh and darkness manipulation too.

Also, if Noc entered Iihiko's current body, that wouldn't even control Iihiko, that would control the personality that is currently taking a back seat for Iihiko, so that's not even a wincon for him.

Iihiko is not a mind, soul or body, technically. He is a legend. The body is the double he took over, the mind is something he is overwriting over time as the legend, and the original Iihiko died long ago, so the current Iihiko shouldn't even have a soul.

Rocker1189 said:
And of course you dont, your own ideas of how to get past recognition does not even work by your own rules.
You didn't even get the point of what i was saying so that's why i stopped. I was just trying to say understanding = hax can bypass it, not get into a useless debate about teaching you how GetBackers and Rakudai work in addition to that.

Also, if Noc entered Iihiko's current body, that wouldn't even control Iihiko, that would control the personality that is currently taking a back seat for Iihiko, so that's not even a wincon for him.
Iihiko is not a mind, soul or body, technically. He is a legend. The body is the double he took over, the mind is something he is overwriting over time as the legend, and the original Iihiko died long ago, so the current Iihiko shouldn't even have a soul.
well make that CRT to give him immunity to soul manipulation then.

He controls the body as well, not just the mind and soul.

Medaka Box already has a CRT up for resistence to soul manip for all of them. Besides, he doesn't recognize the ability anyway, if it is soul manip.

Yeah, and the Body the double he took over, not him.

Medaka Box already has a CRT up for resistence to soul manip for all of them. Besides, he doesn't recognize the ability anyway, if it is soul manip.
Yeah, and the Body the double he took over, not him.
Then he has no body to use and has lost. He is essentially incapped.

And he cant overwrite nocturne since it is not Nocturne himself possessing the body. Just a part of darkness.

Why would Nocturne's possession supersede Iihiko's possession of the body? they would just be inhabitting the same body, and destroying the body wouldn't destroy Iihiko anyway, since he can just move to one of the bystanders in central park

I don't recall it being resistance to soul manipulation being the thing here given how the CRT didn't mention that part though.

Anyway, I will stay out of this debate for now.

Why would Nocturne's possession supersede Iihiko's possession of the body? they would just be inhabitting the same body, and destroying the body wouldn't destroy Iihiko anyway, since he can just move to one of the bystanders in central park
Because Nocturens possession is on the level of his mind manip which is >>>>>nearly infinite>>>>>>>anything in medaka box.

There are no bystanders I imagined this being in an open field, dont know where central park came from.

Just reread SBA. I would allow it since it would be stupid if I changed the location just to favour nocturne. It wont be a problem anyway Nocturne wont mind slaughtering everyone just to win. In fact it is in character.

In fact it favours nocturne since he can possess multiple people at once. A park would be easy.

presently no one has actually voted on Iihiko and Iihiko's way of winning so far wis easily dodged by time travel.

I have only counted votes on nocturne by people saying they voted for him.

Nocturne's wins are based on possession and his time travel.

those people who voting lihiko very NLF what could reason argue we make research without anything it.

also recall Noc is Nightmare/Madness Haxes his infinite speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back