• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nnoitra Gilga Vs Ulquiorra Cifer - Deceived's Husbando Vs Reio35's Husbando

@Arc7Kuroi for the idea.
SBA
Not using wiki scaling, rather bring your own personal scaling on why you believe either character beats the other.
Res Nnoitra Vs Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra.

Vs

Nnoitra "Strongest" Gilga - Deceived, Arc7Kuroi

Ulquiorra "Bussy" Cifer - Reio "Speedster" 35, Arcker123

Real Neighbour Incon -

Last edited:
Res Nnoitra's AP ~ Res Nnoitra's dura > Res Yammy's dura >= Res Yammy's AP > SE Ulq's Lanza >>>> SE Ulq's dura

Res Nnoitra dogwalks
Bruhhh. Also nnoritora in base said his skin was the hardest and guess what? Base nel dog walked him causally cutt his skin. Ulqoiria should by much stronger than this version of nel considering the espada got way stronger since she was around.

Also Ulq cero oscruas could match VLs. VL being confirmed stronger than all the espada. So ulq can easily one shot gg

Bruhhh. Also nnoritora in base said his skin was the hardest and guess what? Base nel dog walked him causally cutt his skin. Ulqoiria should by much stronger than this version of nel considering the espada got way stronger since she was around.

Also Ulq cero oscruas could match VLs. VL being confirmed stronger than all the espada. So ulq can easily one shot gg
Nel smacks Ulq too then 🥱

Nel smacks Ulq too then 🥱
That's where your wrong nnoritora says he's stronger then nel now and rank doesn't mean anything beacasue the espada have gotten way stronger since she was around
0292-008.png

Gg

That's where your wrong nnoritora says he's stronger then nel now and rank doesn't mean anything beacasue the espada have gotten way stronger since she was around
Just because Espada in general can get stronger doesn't mean Ulquiorra is above Nel. You're basing that conclusion of an assumption which you haven't actually provided support for, and that scan doesn't support your interpretation inherently, since it's only referencing the fact Espada can get stronger overtime to the point of previous rankings not mattering. It isn't saying this will happen, massive difference.

Nel was able to cut off-guard Base Nnoitra's Heirro, which is > Base Ulquiorra's Heirro. Nel would slice this that shit like butter just like she did against Nnoitra. But this doesn't matter since we're talking about Res Nnoitra and SE Ulquiorra.

Just because Espada in general can get stronger doesn't mean Ulquiorra is above Nel. You're basing that conclusion of an assumption which you haven't actually provided support for, and that scan doesn't support your interpretation inherently, since it's only referencing the fact Espada can get stronger overtime to the point of previous rankings not mattering. It isn't saying this will happen, massive difference.
No he's also saying he's stronger then she is. That's why he thinks he can current nel and it later back up by feats. He was pushing her back and over powering her mostly off panel
0293-019.png

This suggest nnoritras ap is relative to hers if not greater. So with that we can conclude base ulquiroas ap is higher than nels which harm base nnoris dura. Not only that nnoritra and kenpachi had relative ap when clashing with one another and we all know how kenpachi could easily harm nnori both his forms (not including 2 hand swing kenpachi).So if kenachpi had relative ap to res nnori and can also harm him logically ulq would be able to do the same considering he rank higher in power than nnori. So gg

you and arc did well but your both no match for me
Nel was able to cut off-guard Base Nnoitra's Heirro, which is > Base Ulquiorra's Heirro. Nel would slice this that shit like butter just like she did against Nnoitra. But this doesn't matter since we're talking about Res Nnoitra and SE Ulquiorra.

So if kenachpi had relative ap to res nnori and can also harm him logically ulq would be able to do the same considering he rank higher in power than nnori. So gg
You haven't proved why Ulquiorra having a higher rank means he can damage Nnoitra or is stronger than Nnoitra, who is explicitly stated to have the hardest heirro of all Espada, which would include Ulquiorra himself.

Until you can actually provide evidence for this claim above Kenpachi would just scale massively above SE Ulquiorra since he's able to damage someone who has the hardest heirro, putting him above Res Yammy who is consistently stated/implied to be > Ulquiorra in general. Be it in the manga, databooks or light novels.

Also Nel's feat quite literally doesn't matter since we're talking about Res Nnoitra, not base Nnoitra. Nel never damaged or even interacted with Res Nnoitra during their interaction. So you constantly appealing to her like it's a gotcha is goofy as ****.

You haven't proved why Ulquiorra having a higher rank means he can damage Nnoitra or is stronger than Nnoitra, who is explicitly stated to have the hardest heirro of all Espada, which would include Ulquiorra himself.
Do I gotta hold your hand for everything? We all know the ranks are base on reiastu. Higher reiastu means higher ap or do I gotta show scans for that to? Also the top 4 espada are forbidden to release in los noches due their power which also proves he's stronger. Yes nnoitra has the highest durability but he still be harmed by people with high enough attack potency like nel,kenpachi ect.

Until you can actually provide evidence for this claim above Kenpachi would just scale massively above SE Ulquiorra since he's able to damage someone who has the hardest heirro, putting him above Res Yammy who is consistently stated/implied to be > Ulquiorra in general. Be it in the manga, databooks or light novels.
That's not how bleach works man. Just cause he can hurt nnoritra doesn't means he's above yammy in power whatsoever. With that logic you can argue nel has is above yammy considering she harmed nnoritora. Or you can argue nnoritra is above yammy as his own ap matched kenapchi's who can also cutt his skin. Smh you know better than this.

Also Nel's feat quite literally doesn't matter since we're talking about Res Nnoitra, not base Nnoitra. Nel never damaged or even interacted with Res Nnoitra during their interaction. So you constantly appealing to her like it's a gotcha is goofy as ****.
Nnoritra said he has the highest durability in his base form after kenpachi tried cutting him. He didn't say anything about in his release having the highest durability. Not saying his release doesn't amp his durability further.

Also a fatigue ichigo was literally blocking and taking attacks from nnorita which means he scales to nnori ap wise and like I explained earlier nnori's ap scales to his dura in base and in his reslsea as he can clash with someone who can harm him both his forms. And ulq in his base could block and take attacks from a far stronger masked ichigo. So base ulq can for sure harm base nnori. And his SE can undoubtedly harm nnortas release as SE grants ulq a 25 to 100x boost in ap. While nnoris release only grants him 5 to 10x durability amp at the most

Do I gotta hold your hand for everything? We all know the ranks are base on reiastu. Higher reiastu means higher ap or do I gotta show scans for that to? Also the top 4 espada are forbidden to release in los noches due their power which also proves he's stronger. Yes nnoitra has the highest durability but he still be harmed by people with high enough attack potency like nel,kenpachi ect.
Do i need to provide your a english dictionary so you can fix up your ******* horrible grammar? the ranks aren't based on Reiatsu, they're based around Reiryoku and "killing potential", this is literally explained to us by Shawlong. That doesn't prove Ulquiorra has higher AP compared to Nnoitra inherently, it could also just mean his res generates more of an destructive AOE compared to Nnoitra's release, the release of one's Zanpaktou/Resurreccion doesn't equate their level of strength comparative to another person, because going by this logic you'd have people like Grimmjow being > Starkk and Baraggan since his release generate more kinetic force behind it compared to their releases. He does and guess what? Kenpachi dogwalks SE Ulquiorra as well, Nel doesn't since she only damaged an off-guard Nnoitra, not an on-guard Res Nnoitra.

That's not how bleach works man. Just cause he can hurt nnoritra doesn't means he's above yammy in power whatsoever. With that logic you can argue nel has is above yammy considering she harmed nnoritora. Or you can argue nnoritra is above yammy as his own ap matched kenapchi's who can also cutt his skin. Smh you know better than this.
That's literally how Bleach works, idk what you've been reading, homie's actually been reading clorox.

Kenpachi is above Yammy in power since he can damage Res Nnoitra who has the hardest heirro of the Espada, putting him above Res Yammy's durability, Yammy's durability is relative to his AP since things like Bala's or Cero's don't instagib his arms or mouth. And Kenpachi can clash relative with Nnoitra in melee exchanges, this would necessitate that Nnoitra outputs relative force compared to Kenpachi's strikes which previously damaged him. Meaning Res Nnoitra and Kenpachi would have greater AP compared to Res Yammy's durability which is relative to his AP.

If you can't follow this simple line of logic than idk what to tell you man.

Reio.... that was BASE NNOITRA, not RES NNOITRA, there's a massive difference between these versions, stop being a dumbass and actually read what i'm typing next time. You constantly appealing to Nel like it's some sort of gotcha is cringy as **** and isn't actually countering my argument at all.

Nnoritra said he has the highest durability in his base form after kenpachi tried cutting him. He didn't say anything about in his release having the highest durability. Not saying his release doesn't amp his durability further.
It's directly implied in the Databooks that Nnoitra has the hardest heirro in Res as well, when he's stating he has the "hardest heirro" out of all Espada while in base he's most likely talking about the base forms of the other Espada as well, which is supported by the Databook statement.

Also a fatigue ichigo was literally blocking and taking attacks from nnorita which means he scales to nnori ap wise and like I explained earlier nnori's ap scales to his dura in base and in his reslsea as he can clash with someone who can harm him both his forms. And ulq in his base could block and take attacks from a far stronger masked ichigo. So base ulq can for sure harm base nnori. And his SE can undoubtedly harm nnortas release as SE grants ulq a 25 to 100x boost in ap. While nnoris release only grants him 5 to 10x durability amp at the most
I'm going to ignore the Ichigo shit since that doesn't matter and isn't pertinent to this debate.

What i'm going to address is this goofy ass point you made about multipliers, i hope you understand that the 5x to 10x statement made by Yoruichi was talking about averages correct? as in, 5x to 10x is the usual range for increases to one's combat abilities, which means outliers can exist. What's your counter argument against me claiming Nnoitra's Res massively boost his durability was passed the average "5x to 10x" increase to one's durability, i'd substitute this claim using the Kenpachi example I've laid out above?

Do i need to provide your a english dictionary so you can fix up your ******* horrible grammar?
Shut up you can still understand it goon
the ranks aren't based on Reiatsu, they're based around Reiryoku and "killing potential", this is literally explained to us by Shawlong. That doesn't prove Ulquiorra has higher AP compared to Nnoitra inherently, it could also just mean his res generates
Yet you set up here and tried to said yammy was above ulq based on ranks. Now your just being dishonest at this point.

I agree the ranks base on spirit power rather than AP. Even masked stated base yammy had the highest raw power of the espada
more of an destructive AOE compared to Nnoitra's release, the release of one's Zanpaktou/Resurreccion doesn't equate their level of strength comparative to another person,
You do know majority of the espada think that a higher rank means higher power/ap right? Even the captains think the same thing. That obviously implies ranks in general relate to ap.
because going by this logic you'd have people like Grimmjow being > Starkk and Baraggan since his release generate more kinetic force behind it compared to their releases. He does and guess what? Kenpachi dogwalks SE Ulquiorra as well, Nel doesn't since she only damaged an off-guard
How was he off guard? She charged him directly.
Nnoitra, not an on-guard Res Nnoitra.

That's literally how Bleach works, idk what you've been reading, homie's actually been reading clorox.

Kenpachi is above Yammy in power since he can damage Res Nnoitra who has the hardest heirro of the Espada, putting him above Res Yammy's durability, Yammy's durability is relative to his AP since things like Bala's or Cero's don't instagib his arms or mouth. And Kenpachi can clash relative with Nnoitra in melee exchanges, this would necessitate that Nnoitra outputs relative force compared to Kenpachi's strikes which previously damaged him. Meaning Res Nnoitra and Kenpachi would have greater AP compared to Res Yammy's durability which is relative to his AP.
Yeah I will break down how ap works in bleach since im talking to a 3 year old. Kenapchi cutt nnortira because he used a lot more power behind his swings rather than using his casual swings. Kenpachi could cutt yammu but that doesn't mean hes above him ap. Characters in bleach can output attacks many times higher their own durability. You got causal attacks which are equal to ttheir own durability. Then you have strong attacks which are thier full power swings ect. Kenpachi didn't dare try to tank yammys cause he knew it would **** him up. With nnoritas cero he smacked that shit like nothing. Which shows a massive difference in their power. With this bird brain logic masked ichigo scales above base aizen,isshin scales above condom aizen because they hurt. Even tho both isshin and ichigo admitted they didnt scale to aizen.

Also CEIN verbatim stated yammys giant form was the strongest powed in HM except aizen,His own power,Vl and ulq. Nnoritra was never mention. When cein first encountered kepachi he said he was nnorira level. And later when kenapachi got massively amped he said he's above starrk.

In Cfyow kenpachi said grimmjow surpassed nnortira. And guess what? That same grimmjow is stated inferior to barrgan many times. So your claims of nnoritora scaling above yammy isn't supported by feats or narrative.
If you can't follow this simple line of logic than idk what to tell you man.

Reio.... that was BASE NNOITRA, not RES NNOITRA, there's a massive difference between these versions, stop being a dumbass and actually read what i'm typing next time. You constantly appealing to Nel like it's some sort of gotcha is cringy as **** and isn't actually countering my argument at all.

It's directly implied in the Databooks that Nnoitra has the hardest heirro in Res as well, when he's stating he has the "hardest heirro" out of all Espada while in base he's most likely talking about the base forms of the other Espada as well, which is supported by the Databook statement.
Show the scan mf cause in the db it implies it's just his base like in the manga
AW84gYPgnL4.jpg

I'm going to ignore the Ichigo shit since that doesn't matter and isn't pertinent to this debate.
It's relevant a fatigued bankai ichigo took multiple blows and block multiple attacks from base nnoritira. Like I proved earlier nnoritoras ap scales to his durability which means ichigo is relative to his base even while fatigued. And ulq is several tiers above this ichigo
What i'm going to address is this goofy ass point you made about multipliers, i hope you understand that the 5x to 10x statement made by Yoruichi was talking about averages correct? as in, 5x to 10x is the usual range for increases to one's combat abilities, which means outliers can exist. What's your counter argument against me claiming Nnoitra's Res massively boost his durability was passed the average "5x to 10x" increase to one's durability, i'd substitute this claim using the Kenpachi example I've laid out above?
It's general 5 to 10x and via occams razor it's a greater assumption to say it's above that marker. Unless you prove nnori is above that which you haven't

Yet you set up here and tried to said yammy was above ulq based on ranks. Now your just being dishonest at this point.

I agree the ranks base on spirit power rather than AP. Even masked stated base yammy had the highest raw power of the espada
No i didn't? I've never within this debate said Yammy is stronger than Ulquiorra because he's the 0 Espada, you're actually just lying now, we can get into my reasoning behind why Yammy is above Ulquiorra if you want but don't be dishonest and claim something i never said.

Concession Accepted on that point then? also i don't remember the databooks saying Base Yammy had the highest raw power of all the Espada, i do remember a statement about Yammy having the highest destructive power with his fist but that was clearly referencing Res Yammy, so if you have that scan then please post it.
You do know majority of the espada think that a higher rank means higher power/ap right? Even the captains think the same thing. That obviously implies ranks in general relate to ap.
That doesn't debunk anything.... appealing to generalities isn't usable in this instance since i'm claiming Nnoitra's an outlier to such rules, you need to debunk the evidence I've asserted before making this appeal. Something you haven't actually down yet, at least haven't done intellectually yet.

How was he off guard? She charged him directly.
Given his facial reaction to Nel cutting him implies he was off-guard, this is supported by the fact Nel wasn't able to damage Nnoitra nearly as much with equal power to even higher power attacks like Cero Doble and Lanzador Verde.

But honestly this point doesn't matter since again, Base Nnoitra isn't scaleable to Res Nnoitra.

Yeah I will break down how ap works in bleach since im talking to a 3 year old. Kenapchi cutt nnortira because he used a lot more power behind his swings rather than using his casual swings. Kenpachi could cutt yammu but that doesn't mean hes above him ap. Characters in bleach can output attacks many times higher their own durability. You got causal attacks which are equal to ttheir own durability. Then you have strong attacks which are thier full power swings ect. Kenpachi didn't dare try to tank yammys cause he knew it would **** him up. With nnoritas cero he smacked that shit like nothing. Which shows a massive difference in their power. With this bird brain logic masked ichigo scales above base aizen,isshin scales above condom aizen because they hurt. Even tho both isshin and ichigo admitted they didnt scale to aizen.

Also CEIN verbatim stated yammys giant form was the strongest powed in HM except aizen,His own power,Vl and ulq. Nnoritra was never mention. When cein first encountered kepachi he said he was nnorira level. And later when kenapachi got massively amped he said he's above starrk.

In Cfyow kenpachi said grimmjow surpassed nnortira. And guess what? That same grimmjow is stated inferior to barrgan many times. So your claims of nnoritora scaling above yammy isn't supported by feats or narrative.
🗿

Kenpachi is above Yammy interms of AP, just not for cutting him, but rather scaling to Res Nnoitra who has higher AP then Res Yammy. While Bleach characters can output attacks many times above their regular durability this doesn't mean in general one's durability needs to be relative towards their AP to actually tank the the opposite force of their attack, Newton's Third Law exist in Bleach goober. Kenpachi directly tanked Yammy's attacks which is visually shown by Kenpachi..... tanking Yammy's punches.... have you actually read Bleach before?, also you're assuming that Kenpachi dodged Yammy's attacks was because they'd heavily damage him/one shot him, which is complete headcanon and something you can't actually prove to be objectively true nor prove why it would require less assumptions compared to the opposing claim. That was base Nnoitra Reio.... not Res, stop conflating the two, yeah it shows a massive difference in power for BASE NNOITRA AND RES YAMMY NOT RES NNOITRA AND RES YAMMY.

Scans for any of this? or you just gonna keep claiming shit without evidence.

That was referencing a PRIME Baraggan, not Esapda Arc Baraggan, there's a massive difference between both versions of this character.

Show the scan mf cause in the db it implies it's just his base like in the manga
You deadass grabbed the wrong scan..... bruh, i'll grab the scan later since i don't have it on me atm.

It's relevant a fatigued bankai ichigo took multiple blows and block multiple attacks from base nnoritira. Like I proved earlier nnoritoras ap scales to his durability which means ichigo is relative to his base even while fatigued. And ulq is several tiers above this ichigo
Reio.... that was BASE NNOITRA, not RES NNOITRA, there's a massive difference between these versions

It's general 5 to 10x and via occams razor it's a greater assumption to say it's above that marker. Unless you prove nnori is above that which you haven't
It wouldn't since we have feats that prove it wouldn't, and i have already proven why Nnoitra is above that marker in my previous post, something you haven't actually argued intellectually against.

I ******* despise talking to you.

No i didn't? I've never within this debate said Yammy is stronger than Ulquiorra because he's the 0 Espada, you're actually just lying now, we can get into my reasoning behind why Yammy is above Ulquiorra if you want but don't be dishonest and claim something i never said.
Go for it
Concession Accepted on that point then?
Only on that point at least I admit when im wrong
also i don't remember the databooks saying Base Yammy had the highest raw power of all the Espada, i do remember a statement about Yammy having the highest destructive power with his fist but that was clearly referencing Res Yammy
8202117-7848988475-main-qimg-15d1fee6b48f72de1a94321310ae73d1.jpg

I can sit here and be a rat like you and say ichigo cutt yammy, block his attacks and ulq scales way above this ichigo their for he's above the espada
, so if you have that scan then please post it.

That doesn't debunk anything.... appealing to generalities isn't usable in this instance since i'm claiming Nnoitra's an outlier to such rules, you need to debunk the evidence I've asserted before making this appeal. Something you haven't actually down yet, at least haven't done intellectually yet.
You got multiple credible plp saying the ranks are based on power/ap even the espada the selves say this. Yet your rambling about being an outlier based on some shanky scailng?

Uryu also outright stated ulqs reiatsu was the highest he felt and this is considering he was down around when nnoritra fought kenpachi.
Given his facial reaction to Nel cutting him implies he was off-guard, this is supported by the fact Nel wasn't able to damage Nnoitra nearly as much with equal power to even higher power attacks like Cero Doble and Lanzador Verde.
Heirro is passive durability. Plus he saw nel come right at him so you really can't claim hes off guard and why fprs being off gurad lower your durability. Prove cero double has higher potency then her direct sword attacks. Ichigo couldn't harm res grimmjow with his gestuga but could easily damage him with his direct sword attacks. Same can be said for nel
But honestly this point doesn't matter since again, Base Nnoitra isn't scaleable to Res Nnoitra.

🗿

Kenpachi is above Yammy interms of AP, just not for cutting him, but rather scaling to Res Nnoitra who has higher AP then Res Yammy. While Bleach characters can output attacks many times above their regular durability this doesn't mean in general one's durability needs to be relative towards their AP to actually tank the the opposite force of their attack, Newton's Third Law exist in Bleach goober. Kenpachi directly tanked Yammy's attacks which is visually shown by Kenpachi..... tanking Yammy's punches.... have you actually read Bleach before?, also you're assuming that Kenpachi dodged Yammy's attacks was because they'd heavily damage him/one shot him, which is complete headcanon and something you can't actually prove to be objectively true nor prove why it would require less assumptions compared to the opposing claim. That was base Nnoitra Reio.... not Res, stop conflating the two, yeah it shows a massive difference in power for BASE NNOITRA AND RES YAMMY NOT RES NNOITRA AND RES YAMMY.
Yammy literally said nnoritora is trash compared to him. Just cause he has higher dura than yammy and his attacks scale to his dura doesn't mean yammy cant damage or isn't stronger than him. Like i said earlier the db stated yanmy has the highest attack power not only that he dishout attacks why higher than his durability.
Scans for any of this? or you just gonna keep claiming shit without evidence.

That was referencing a PRIME Baraggan, not Esapda Arc Baraggan, there's a massive difference between both versions of this character.
Prove that barrgan 1000 years ago is his prime,if anything he's stronger when he's espada cause aizen gave him more power.
You deadass grabbed the wrong scan..... bruh, i'll grab the scan later since i don't have it on me atm.

It wouldn't since we have feats that prove it wouldn't, and i have already proven why Nnoitra is above that marker in my previous post, something you haven't actually argued intellectually against.

I ******* despise talking to you.
Cry me a river,don't pick fights you can't win

I

I'm not wasting anymore of my time with someone who can barely type English nor put cohesive sentences together.

Let's get to the voting.

Back