• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arnald clarified

Currently I am still waiting for someone to send a scan for 4Km range for Lucifero Presence crushing others. SBA will be 4Km for this match.

Bro… uh… Lucifero’s presence was going to destroy the world upon the completion of his manifestation. In this match his manifestation is complete.

Bro… uh… Lucifero’s presence was going to destroy the world upon the completion of his manifestation. In this match his manifestation is complete.
Can I atleast see the scans for his presence reaching the world. Also OP said it's half manifestation if i am correct.

His Manifestation is complete? I thought I made it Half Manifested Lucifero. Is there something I'm missing? (genuine question. I have no idea how things in Black Clover work)

Can I atleast see the scans for his presence reaching the world. Also OP said it's half manifestation if i am correct.

It’s only a statement from people getting crushed in spade kingdom during the manifestation and from Nacht.

Even if we lowball to spade kingdom which is bigger than Clover Kingdom at 1842km. It’s still > 4KM. However, keep in mind that the effects are stronger the close you get to Lucifero and weaker away from him, so at 4Km Ulq definitely won’t survive with his Class M LS.

His Manifestation is complete? I thought I made it Half Manifested Lucifero. Is there something I'm missing? (genuine question. I have no idea how things in Black Clover work)

He has two keys, full and half manifestation.

If you specified then I must’ve missed it.

Here is a very casual and half manifested Lucifero then.

0318-004.png

It’s only a statement from people getting crushed in spade kingdom during the manifestation and from Nacht.

Even if we lowball to spade kingdom which is bigger than Clover Kingdom at 1842km. It’s still > 4KM. However, keep in mind that the effects are stronger the close you get to Lucifero and weaker away from him, so at 4Km Ulq definitely won’t survive with his Class M LS.
I checked the chapters don't see anywhere anything about full spade Kingdom getting affected.
Here is a very casual and half manifested Lucifero then.

0318-004.png
Isn't that asta in the scan in the middle how this is full spade Kingdom?

No statement nor any indication for full spade Kingdom getting affected by any chapter in Lucifero manifestation though. Did I miss something?
Where does Ulq’s 13km come from and how far can he see?
Karakura Town Normal Captain level Reastu were reaching the edge of the town and killing few hollows.

Okay now that we are discussing full manifestation Lucifero now. I will go back to my previous claim that he can affect the world with his aura.

I checked the chapters don't see anywhere anything about full spade Kingdom getting affected.

0263-010.png

0315-011.png

0315-012.png

0314-008.png

Keep in mind that this is an incomplete form of Lucifero, not even as strong as his casual form with half of his body.

Now imagine lucifero fully emerged with full power.

Still looks incon to me.

Also this doesn’t really matter or change anything but people really forgetting Ulq’s primary example of his reiatsu’s range. That shit ain’t some measly 13 km, it’s got at least a radius of 114.59 km for being able to blow up Las Noches just from his reiatsu in his Resurrección. Bro is banned from using it inside for the very reason that doing so will destroy the structure since 4 and up are incapable of holding back their power enough. Speaking of range though, no clue where the km range on his profile comes from when the AoE of his released COs are already covering dozens of km by accident. Shit is baffling.

Still looks incon to me.

Also this doesn’t really matter or change anything but people really forgetting Ulq’s primary example of his reiatsu’s range. That shit ain’t some measly 13 km, it’s got at least a radius of 114.59 km for being able to blow up Las Noches just from his reiatsu in his Resurrección. Bro is banned from using it inside for the very reason that doing so will destroy the structure since 4 and up are incapable of holding back their power enough. Speaking of range though, no clue where the km range on his profile comes from when the AoE of his released COs are already covering dozens of km by accident. Shit is baffling.
Should I count this as a vote for Inconclusive then or are you still holding your vote?

So do both characters actually have win conditions or is it just an argument about how soul crushing and gravity crushing works

So do both characters actually have win conditions or is it just an argument about how soul crushing and gravity crushing works
The argument is about the range Lucifero gravity magic is and if it’s passive if it’s passive and it’s atleast 4km then this is icon. But if it’s not passive and ulquiorra isn’t in the range to be crushed instantly then he wins via Soul crush.

Voting incon for now... but someone brought something to my attention in the discussion thread. How many layers of soul manip does Ulquiorra have? And what does the chain look like.

Okay now that we are discussing full manifestation Lucifero now. I will go back to my previous claim that he can affect the world with his aura.

0263-010.png

0315-011.png

0315-012.png

0314-008.png

Keep in mind that this is an incomplete form of Lucifero, not even as strong as his casual form with half of his body.

Now imagine lucifero fully emerged with full power.
I don't want be that guy but may I know why that statement of world getting destroyed is interpreted as his presence is the one doing it?

From the scan it seems he would destroyed the world if he emerged not that his presence would instantly destroy it. Also other scans Kinda shows Gravity magic of Dante is affecting the Kingdom not presence.

If you don't mind Can I get the Chapter numbers? I will read it myself.
Voting incon for now... but someone brought something to my attention in the discussion thread. How many layers of soul manip does Ulquiorra have? And what does the chain look like.
Idk 6-7 I guess or higher.

I don't want be that guy but may I know why that statement of world getting destroyed is interpreted as his presence is the one doing it?

From the scan it seems he would destroyed the world if he emerged not that his presence would instantly destroy it. Also other scans Kinda shows Gravity magic of Dante is affecting the Kingdom not presence.
The people suffering are a result of his presence growing and expanding on them. If that kept up, It would've destroyed the world.

The last scan proves this is the correct context. The first two scans are supporting evidence, but i knew that someone would try to strawman them if i used both alone. So if you believe otherwise after I sent the last panel the Idk what more to say to you.

263 & 314

The people suffering are a result of his presence growing and expanding on them. If that kept up, It would've destroyed the world.

The last scan proves this is the correct context. The first two scans are supporting evidence, but i knew that someone would try to strawman them if i used both alone. So if you believe otherwise after I sent the last panel the Idk what more to say to you.

263 & 314
Thanks I will read the chapter later.

Btw If you want better details on Bleach Soul Crush layers @Arc7Kuroi or @Deceived3596 can help you. Contact any one of them.

Purely RC showings? 6
Soul in a body < Atmosphere (causes most of the symptoms of RC if said soul isn’t protected by their body) ~ actual soul (they chilling in the atmosphere) < unseated/fodder Shinigami (Kid Rukia collapses in their presence) < Lieutenant (Causes adverse affects in WotL without Gentei Reiin) < SS Eyepatch Kenpachi (RC’s Shikai Ichigo, Ganju and Hanataro) ~ 10-5 Espada < Res Ulq (blows up LN just from releasing)

If you take into account the fact that their normal attacks use reiatsu for AP, you can stick in a bunch more layers since Ulq’s passive output/existence in Res puts them all to shame. But 6 is the minimum.

Lucifero presence has zero feats for killing someone.
Aura has different properties. His Aura has shown to crush the opponent on the level of they are sticking to ground. We never seen him or Dante who has same powers killing someone with their presence.

You don't grant something which never displayed. Unless it's a common ability under physiology or someone who can use same power did that.
It's hard not to laugh at this

FYI match can be added as Incon rn since we are going in circles talking about one shot abilities.

So if you think there’s more to discuss aside “Gravity aura gg, soul crush gg” feel free to keep bumping.

FYI match can be added as Incon rn since we are going in circles talking about one shot abilities.

So if you think there’s more to discuss aside “Gravity aura gg, soul crush gg” feel free to keep bumping.
It can be added? I thought it needed to reach 7 votes

It can be added? I thought it needed to reach 7 votes
Not for incon, there has to be substantial and lengthy arguments from both sides on things like ability mechanics and so on. If neither can defeat the other argument then its incon.

in this case nobody has said anything new for 2 whole pages.

But if you think something new will come up, feel free to wait.

Not for incon, there has to be substantial and lengthy arguments from both sides on things like ability mechanics and so on. If neither can defeat the other argument then its incon.

in this case nobody has said anything new for 2 whole pages.

But if you think something new will come up, feel free to wait.
Alright I'll add it then

Back