• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2 edgy looking characters decide to fight each other

Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra vs Fully Manifested Lucifero

Speed is equalized

Who wins?

Ulquiorra Cifer: EldemadeDityjon, Naeblis495, KINGWILLTHEGREAT0815, Speedster352

Lucifero: Arkenis

Inconclusive: AnonymousBlank, Arcker123, Spilxson2, Arnoldstone18

Last edited:
didn't saw it was a joke battle.
But yeah, in a real match , it's incon because both are oneshot passives if you don't resist enough

it's passive under SBA , as characther start ready to fight, meaning already releasing mana/reiatsu. And mana alone have overwhelming aura properties with grav manip.
It's not passive if the skill itself not shown to be Passive.
Also I don't see his gravity manipulation with presence of demon king or whatever killing someone. It just stops the character moments but soul Crush is different

It's not passive if the skill itself not shown to be Passive.
Also I don't see his gravity manipulation with presence of demon king or whatever killing someone. It just stops the character moments but soul Crush is different
the fight start with aura activated and the aura have gravity properties. Go change the profiles or SBA if you are unhappy.

It can incapp people with lifting strengh far far beyond Ulqui's LS . Ulqui is getting reduced to soup by the weight when the fight start. Lucifero have his soul destroyed when the fight start.

Thus incon .

Dante, a weaker user of the same gravity could crush Asta to death, the latter needed Rouge to manipulate fate to survive

the fight start with aura activated and the aura have gravity properties. Go change the profiles or SBA if you are unhappy.
I didn't even said anything about Aura.Why don't you read my question again instead of misunderstanding. I asked if that a skill then it should be shown to work as Passive if it's aura side I don't have any problem.
It can incapp people with lifting strengh far far beyond Ulqui's LS . Ulqui is getting reduced to soup by the weight when the fight start. Lucifero have his soul destroyed when the fight start.
Then why didn't mimosa with this much LS didn't gets crushed and die ?
It doesn't kill as I said it stops the moment of other characters that's all. Unless you show me one character getting killed by Lucifero presence.
Dante, a weaker user of the same gravity could crush Asta to death, the latter needed Rouge to manipulate fate to survive
Can I see the scan for His Presence killing Asta not that an ability he manipulates to kill him.

Last edited:
Then why didn't mimosa with this much LS didn't gets crushed and die ?
Because she had one of Yuno's stars that nullifies gravity?

And he at the start of the fight, was completely laughing at everyone, he only starts going to the extreme killing intention when he got damage, by Asta first (but he focuses only on him) and then by Yami, at this point, he was only focusing on finishing the fight and then proceeding to annihilate humankind
Can I see the scan for His Presence killing Asta not that an ability he manipulates to kill him.
At chapter 240, Gauche says that Dante's gravity broke trees, he is seeing condensing mountains itself to use them as swords and at chapter 241, he tries to use gravity and Asta has Rouge on him, every attack with intention of killing and capable of killing was nullified

Pages later, Vanessa had to use rouge to protect Gauche and Grey, at that moment, gravity worked on Asta and he survived just for activating Black Form this time, it would not make sense that the first time, Asta was nullifying said spell but the second time he for some reason decided not to do it again, so it seems that the first time, it was Vanessa's fate manipulation saving Asta

To add:

Vanessa also says that Lucifero who is not even focusing on them, that the gravity feels like "crushing" and Lucifero only got near, he is not focusing said gravity on a person at all

And finally, the spade citizens constantly mumbling about how if the gravity continues (and this was the worm lucifero) they will die or implying that

So, lucifero at 4 KM focusing his gravity= should be killing said person, instead of doing gravity in a global area and having to push down several captains and dozens of persons

And final question, they start at 4km, reiatsu crush has kilometers of area?

Because she had one of Yuno's stars that nullifies gravity?

And he at the start of the fight, was completely laughing at everyone, he only starts going to the extreme killing intention when he got damage, by Asta first (but he focuses only on him) and then by Yami, at this point, he was only focusing on finishing the fight and then proceeding to annihilate humankind
Fine still there are other characters whose LS doesn't match Lucifero and still survived that Presence. I am saying Ulquiora wouldn't be able to move but he would still be alive. That's not the case for Lucifero.

Also do we just assume just a character can affect physical laws and crush gravity it will also work on spiritual level?
At chapter 240, Gauche says that Dante's gravity broke trees, he is seeing condensing mountains itself to use them as swords and at chapter 241, he tries to use gravity and Asta has Rouge on him, every attack with intention of killing and capable of killing was nullified
Checked the chapter don't see his presence doing any damage to surrounding.
Pages later, Vanessa had to use rouge to protect Gauche and Grey, at that moment, gravity worked on Asta and he survived just for activating Black Form this time, it would not make sense that the first time, Asta was nullifying said spell but the second time he for some reason decided not to do it again, so it seems that the first time, it was Vanessa's fate manipulation saving Asta
Bruh in the fight he is actively using the gravity manipulation it's not shown to be Passive.

I was talking about his Presence alone negging the character with Aura alone which was never shown in the series. Just shown me one character getting killed by Lucifero or Dante Presence.

It's not same for Ulquiora where there are multiple examples like Stark SP killing countless hollows. FKT Captain level SP killed some hollows too.
To add:

Vanessa also says that Lucifero who is not even focusing on them, that the gravity feels like "crushing" and Lucifero only got near, he is not focusing said gravity on a person at all
Bruh yes his gravity manipulation crushes the opponent on a scale where they would be immobile to move.
And finally, the spade citizens constantly mumbling about how if the gravity continues (and this was the worm lucifero) they will die or implying that

So, lucifero at 4 KM focusing his gravity= should be killing said person, instead of doing gravity in a global area and having to push down several captains and dozens of persons

Soul Crush from Characters like Ulqiorra should be 13km diameter atleast I guess FKT arc there was statement for that.

To add:

Just to be sure , this is from his passive mana aura and not an activated ability ? i'm starting to get confused about the relation to the mana pressure and the gravity manip.

And yeah, bleach with captain tier reiatsu at this point should easily cover 13km with their passive aura , as they could passivelly kill hollows from that distance ,without even wanting it.

Voting Ulquiorra.
  • Even though both has Passives. Soul Crush can kill an opponent where Lucifero Passives never shown to do that. Even if it makes Ulquiora immobile. Ulquiora Soul Crush would kill Lucifero.

Asta and the Black Bulls

And if we're being honest, Soul Crush also has issues with killing people. Regular citizens could be near him and Yammy without them getting crushed
Yammy wasn't in battle mode , so his reiatsu was confined around him and supressed. When he came close to Tatsuki , who have higher resistance than the regular human , she was dying , and yammy didn't even want to do that.

Scan doesn't show where it was showing as Passive Aura crushing Asta. That's Dante making it work. Mind showing where he got crushed by aura alone
And if we're being honest, Soul Crush also has issues with killing people. Regular citizens could be near him and Yammy without them getting crushed
If they resists then they have soul crush Resistance that's all. Hollows are also souls and dying is same for everyone.

You should know unlike Lucifero zero feats of killing Someone with gravity manipulation aura here Soul crush aura has feats. Extraordinary claims needs extordinary evidence. We don't just say some character has fire manipulation so his heart should be on sun core level or something even higher. Lucifero and Dante aura just shown to stop their opponents from moving meanwhile Bleach characters aura is shown to capable of killing their opponents.

If lucifero can't kill people without actively concentrating his mana aura on specific targets first( if i understood correctly) ,it mean Ulquiorra might survive the initial instant of the unfocused gravity , even if it's a small chance , it's still more chances than Lucifero got to survive Soul Crush.

i change my vote to Ulquiorra because he doesn't have such weakness , especially on someone with zero soul manip resistances.

If lucifero can't kill people without actively concentrating his mana aura on specific targets first( if i understood correctly) ,it mean Ulquiorra might survive the initial instant of the unfocused gravity , even if it's a small chance , it's still more chances than Lucifero got to survive Soul Crush.

i change my vote to Ulquiorra because he doesn't have such weakness , especially on someone with zero soul manip resistances.

Incon FRA
Hey you should check the arguments again. Naeblis changed his stance. Ulquiora has better survival chance.

Alright 2 for Ulquiorra then
Bruh read the recent replies.

^^

Voting for Ulquiorra for passive Soul crush and corruption and death manipulation due to his hollow physiology. seems like Lucifero gravity doesn’t passively kill people he Has to actively concentrate his mana on specific targets.

I thought Lucifero had type 9 Immortality though. Is it not going to help at all?
Having immortality type 9 doesn't change anything unless his Immortality type 9 is like Rimuru where he can just spam the clones again and again that's not the case for Lucifero here. Also which key are you using? True form Lucifero doesn't have immortality type 9 only his half manifestation has.

Also Holy and Unholy powers can Destroy the heart and Hollow powers are Unholy in nature. So Lucifero immortality isn't gonna do anything.

Voting for Ulquiorra for passive Soul crush and corruption and death manipulation due to his hollow physiology. seems like Lucifero gravity doesn’t passively kill people he Has to actively concentrate his mana on specific targets.
Looks like Devil physiology has corruption Resistance but yeah Lucifero doesn't have any Resistance to soul crush.

Having immortality type 9 doesn't change anything unless his Immortality type 9 is like Rimuru where he can just spam the clones again and again that's not the case for Lucifero here. Also which key are you using? True form Lucifero doesn't have immortality type 9 only his half manifestation has.

Also Holy and Unholy powers can Destroy the heart and Hollow powers are Unholy in nature. So Lucifero immortality isn't gonna do anything.
Half Manifestation Lucifero
Checked Ulquiorra's profile (as well as the 2 Physiology pages) and I didn't see anything about Holy or Unholy powers. Just Soul Manipulation

Half Manifestation Lucifero
Checked Ulquiorra's profile (as well as the 2 Physiology pages) and I didn't see anything about Holy or Unholy powers. Just Soul Manipulation
Unholy manipulation includes corruption too
Just check the unholy manipulation page.

Back