• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you agree Chakra levels = AP, from your example of using “temporary“ boosts?
No, I just said that absorbing chakra from someone can temprorarily amp you. It can depend on the quantity, and also the quality of absorbed chakra. Kakashi only got a small amount of six paths chakra, but because it is a high quality chakra it gave him a huge boost.

Guys, there's no point to continue this discussion, especially that this particular point has nothing to do with the main thread, I already connected with a moderator to conclude the thread result.

I have no problem in art error, in fact, it even happened to Kaguya, but the problem is that it could happen one or two times at maximum which's not the case for Madara since it was six tomoes from his landing until the last moment when he got his nine tomoes back also it makes sense with the explanation I made in the last of the thread, I mean just because one art error and it doesn't even refute to my argument especially that Sasuke's eye was consistent throughout the whole fight except this particular panal which anyways doesn't prove he has more than six just an art error in tomoes place.
Madara has 9 tomoes when he first awakens the Rinne-Sharingan. After that, he is seen with six tomoes. That is not different from Sasuke's own tomoes throughout the arc. Sasuke awakens 6 tomoes, one panel later he has 8-9. When seeing Madara's Limbo, he has 6, four panels later he has 0 tomoes and just a regular Rinnegan. We can't forget that Kishimoto designed Sasuke with only 3 tomoes on the Jin no Sho as well.

Using how many tomoes he has as an argument is inconsistent because the art style is inconsistent. The actual narrative does not point at the amount of tomoes impacting Madara's power. This is not even mentioned in-universe or otherwise.

I'm in agreement with Travgen. I have to disagree with the proposal in this CRT.

Madara has 9 tomoes when he first awakens the Rinne-Sharingan. After that, he is seen with six tomoes. That is not different from Sasuke's own tomoes throughout the arc. Sasuke awakens 6 tomoes, one panel later he has 8-9. When seeing Madara's Limbo, he has 6, four panels later he has 0 tomoes and just a regular Rinnegan. We can't forget that Kishimoto designed Sasuke with only 3 tomoes on the Jin no Sho as well.

Using how many tomoes he has as an argument is inconsistent because the art style is inconsistent. The actual narrative does not point at the amount of tomoes impacting Madara's power. This is not even mentioned in-universe or otherwise.
I see, an argument of art error can be made with no doubt but the problem is that it's too weak to "debunk" my arguments that I made throughout the discussion, Sasuke had shown like 2 panels with an art error and Kaguya too, but comparing it to the number of times that their eyes show consistency in, its unnoticeable but in Madara case, he got nine tomoes after activating the Rinne-Sharingan and used a lot of chakra then he landed with six tomoes then he right straight made a full convo about his plan then got stabbed by Zetsu with those same six tomoes and made another convo with Zetsu with the same number until the last moment when we ever saw him he got his nine tomoes back after absorbing a ton of chakra.

that's without the other arguments I made in post #92 and in post #94 which further support my claims heavily let alone the one I made in post #153 or the explanation I made in the thread itself which alone can carry the whole argument.

I clearly can't see him receiving any upgrade lower than a "Possibly equal to Kaguya"

Last edited:
I see, an argument of art error can be made with no doubt but the problem is that it's too weak to "debunk" my arguments that I made throughout the discussion, Sasuke had shown like 2 panels with an art error and Kaguya too, but comparing it to the number of times that their eyes show consistency in, its unnoticeable but in Madara case, he got nine tomoes after activating the Rinne-Sharingan and used a lot of chakra then he landed with six tomoes then he right straight made a full convo about his plan then got stabbed by Zetsu with those same six tomoes and made another convo with Zetsu with the same number until the last moment when we ever saw him he got his nine tomoes back after absorbing a ton of chakra.
Madara only appears in a few panels with less tomoes. Sasuke and Kaguya have the consistency because unlike Madara they didn't die minutes after awakening their dojutsu, that's why we know that Sasuke has 6 tomoes and Kaguya has 9, even though they appeared with more or less many times [Kaguya appearing with 6 and 9 tomoes in one page]. Madara was seen with 7 tomoes as well before activating the Infinite Tsukuyomi. In the same chapter [678] that Madara appears with 6, Sasuke only has a regular Rinnegan again with no tomoes. Depending on how far characters are in the frame or how small their overall frame is, they are more likely to have more or less tomoes. The Rinne-Sharingan only has its full 9 tomoes in close-ups. Even in big frames there can be errors, as seen here.

This argument is not very solid; unless you have in-universe or out-of-universe sources to back it up.
I clearly can't see him receiving any upgrade lower than a "Possibly equal to Kaguya"
Madara inflated exactly because he couldn't handle that much chakra and she could. I don't see how Madara could be equal to her.

Madara only appears in a few panels with less tomoes. Sasuke and Kaguya have the consistency because unlike Madara they didn't die minutes after awakening their dojutsu, that's why we know that Sasuke has 6 tomoes and Kaguya has 9, even though they appeared with more or less many times [Kaguya appearing with 6 and 9 tomoes in one page]. Madara was seen with 7 tomoes as well before activating the Infinite Tsukuyomi. In the same chapter [678] that Madara appears with 6, Sasuke only has a regular Rinnegan again with no tomoes. Depending on how far characters are in the frame or how small their overall frame is, they are more likely to have more or less tomoes. The Rinne-Sharingan only has its full 9 tomoes in close-ups. Even in big frames there can be errors, as seen here.

This argument is not very solid; unless you have in-universe or out-of-universe sources to back it up.

Madara inflated exactly because he couldn't handle that much chakra and she could. I don't see how Madara could be equal to her.
I really got bored from this thread, repeating my words again and again, so I will make this as my last post, I will debunk the art error argument as its the only
valid refutation that has been made throughout the whole thread, also I would like to summarize my support claims that I made through the last 200 posts that back up my claims even more.

This one is gonna be a pain in the ass, I swear.

• Art Error Refutation Annihilation
I would try to figure out The Ratio of tomoes inconsistency for both Madara and Sasuke, so you can't claim that Madara didn't appear a lot of times, cause this the only point that you have made in your post.

Before Starting I would like to mention:-

1) I would use clear scans only, so the eyes that are too small to quantify it as an art error or not, I would not use it at all, neither as consistent or not.

2) I would take the camera placement into account so ones like that one you mentioned when Madara was seen with 7 tomoes is actually 9 Tomoes Madara since the third circle that the last 3 tomoes exist on, is not visible due to being covered, so I will take the straight camera scans only into account.
>> Sasuke <<​
Consistent Tomoes :-

Inconsistent Tomoes :-
Total:- 3 art inconsistency out of 63 art consistency
The Ratio:- 95.24%

My God, I really pushed it this far.
anyways, now with Madara.

>> Madara <<​
9 Tomoes :- (All Before Infinite Tsukuyomi)
6 Tomoes :- (All Post Infinite Tsukuyomi)
so if we assumed that the six tomoes is an "art error" then The Ratio would be 33% which would mean logically that Madara actually has 6 tomoes in normal and the 9 tomoes is the art error since there's no way the art error would surpass the real art in numbers which is not the case, of course, leaving you with no other way than recognize the 6 tomoes as actual art, not an error.

With the fact that all 9 tomoes scans are before the Infinite Tsukuyomi and all the 6 tomoes scans are post Infinite Tsukuyomi, I truly can't see this other than what I'm claiming.

• Summary To The Support Points That I Have Made Throughout The Thread
1) in Jin no Sho, page 63, we see this:-

TN1zIcN.jpg

in a description referring to 9 tomoes Rinne Sharingan Madara, it says "ALL CHAKRA RETURNS TO MADARA'S OWN HANDS", the word "all chakra" here refers to Kaguya's level of chakra since she had you know all chakra as she was the origin of chakra, after all, that was stated numerous times through the manga, the point here is not that Madara has all chakra as much as that "all chakra" refers to Kaguya since even when revived she called herself as "all chakra belongs to me" and "I'm the origin of all chakra" also in Jin no Sho resurrected Kaguya was stated numerous times to be so, Yet she messed Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi and Obito's chakra

2) We can see Madara once again with 6 tomoes in Jin no Sho which was released way after the chapter, Yet once again we saw the 6 tomoes Madara again which I think further debunk the art error refutation since there's no point for this to happen again, if Kishi didn't want for this to happen he would have fixed it in its release and he wasn't even in hurry like normal chapter which he had just a week to draw the whole chapter.

WpBepBW.jpg

3) Hagoromo stated that One-Eyed Pre Shinju Madara was trying to approach Kaguya's power and now ask yourself what Madara was trying to do and did he did it or not? the answer is simple he was trying to activate the Rinne-Sharingan and he did activate it which implies he did approach her power since he did what he was trying to do.

k24mXiw.png

4) Hagoromo stated that Kaguya got her powers from eating the Shinju fruit and Jin no Sho stated that Kaguya awakened her Rinnesharingan by eating the Shinju fruit, Madara got both the Shinju and the Rinnesharingan the two sources of Kaguya's power.

5) Also, if chakra doesn't boost your AP and the whole difference between Madara and Kaguya is nothing but chakra then that would still put her at Madara's level either way which further destroys the chakra claim.

6) The Reason why Madara become a balloon-like is that as mentioned by Sasuke is that he's absorbing a large amount of chakra in a short time which his body can't withstand this rate, he needs a lot of time to recover this much chakra as same as Sasuke's when he loses his tomoes, for example, you get around 2000 cal or 8360 KJ per day that's around 8,360,000 joules which's more than enough to collapse your entire body if taken in one shot but its totally ok to take it through 24 hours.

7) the chakra that Kaguya got is the chakra that Madara consumed just before it, Kaguya absorbed the Infinite Tsukuyomi chakra -that Madara just used- out of the tree -that Madara just summoned- and by basic logic and as Emilie du Châtelet said once before in his law of energy conservation "energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it can only be transformed or transferred from one form to another" all what happens is just Madara released energy to the planet with high-chakra consuming jutsus like the Infinite Tsukuyomi and God: Nativity of a World of Trees those techniques are the two sources that Kaguya got the chakra from while transforming from Madara.

8) This is a new one, Madara just right after activating the Infinite Tsukuyomi is shown with 6 tomoes a scan that I didn't use before.

DQpGXQU.png

Right after that, Sasuke stated that Madara used an incredibly powerful Genjutsu which alone even without the tomoes argument proves that Madara wasn't at his prime when he transformed to Kaguya.

Honestly, I don't give a **** about Madara getting an upgrade or not anymore, I proved to myself at least, and probably every other one that would come by this thread that I won this debate fair and square and Madara does deserve getting an upgrade, and if that didn't get accepted for whatever biased reason you have, I don't care, I won't even bother myself again, Have A Nice Day y'all.

More like the guy who has enough common sense to tell what’s art error lol

but yeah u have a good day as well

Tbh with the way he ratioed it, I think it's fair to say you'd need more than "it's an art error" to debunk that
Madara has far, far less appearances than Sasuke. So a couple more errors on him will skew the ratios heavily compared to a couple more for Sasuke.

Proof it’s an art error? That argument has been used against Dragon Ball back in the day.
Literally read the chapter. Not only is it an art error but you can also read what Naruto said about Kaguya (when Madara was mutating) like this isn't hard to understand at all

Madara has far, far less appearances than Sasuke. So a couple more errors on him will skew the ratios heavily compared to a couple more for Sasuke.
That's not the case ofc since there's no way art errors would be 3 times the real art in numbers or would you say that Madara actually has 6 tomoes in normal ??

Perhaps from this point on we should put aside the argument that it is a possible art error and focus on the tomoe statement itself? At least for a time being. Because otherwise we are getting nowhere.

Perhaps from this point on we should put aside the argument that it is a possible art error and focus on the tomoe statement itself? At least for a time being. Because otherwise we are getting nowhere.
They just can't, the only argument that they made so far is the art error one, other than it, was just a time waste 🥱

A topic that was never brought up in canon which is based on the amount of apostrophes around someone's eye is what is being used to scale somebody's Attack Potency when we've never seen it like that.

You basically said "prove it's not headcanon".

Translation: Yes, I don’t have any other arguments other than “lol [My headcanon] art error”
Your Translation: I didn't read Naruto so in [My Headcanon] im going to think that something as simple as an error doesn't exist

Also nice try dude lol I know the reason why u keep replying to me after I replied to Ultimate was because you want to play "rescuer" thinking that ive started out rude when it was that dude that actually did that

Last edited:
Also nice try dude lol I know the reason why u keep replying to me after I replied to Ultimate was because you want to play "rescuer" thinking that ive started out rude when it was that dude that actually did that
Faxs. But Art Error? What supports the Art Error argument?

Your Translation: I didn't read Naruto so in [My Headcanon] im going to think that something as simple as an error doesn't exist

I wasn't trying to be rude, but if you felt offended by that, I'm Sorry 😊

Consistent Tomoes :-
I was planning on responding in full but I won't push the art subject any further.
in a description referring to 9 tomoes Rinne Sharingan Madara, it says "ALL CHAKRA RETURNS TO MADARA'S OWN HANDS", the word "all chakra" here refers to Kaguya's level of chakra since she had you know all chakra as she was the origin of chakra, after all, that was stated numerous times through the manga, the point here is not that Madara has all chakra as much as that "all chakra" refers to Kaguya since even when revived she called herself as "all chakra belongs to me" and "I'm the origin of all chakra" also in Jin no Sho resurrected Kaguya was stated numerous times to be so, Yet she messed Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi and Obito's chakra
I failed miserably to understand this point.
2) We can see Madara once again with 6 tomoes in Jin no Sho which was released way after the chapter, Yet once again we saw the 6 tomoes Madara again which I think further debunk the art error refutation since there's no point for this to happen again, if Kishi didn't want for this to happen he would have fixed it in its release and he wasn't even in hurry like normal chapter which he had just a week to draw the whole chapter.
The Jin no Sho used a panel from the manga, thus no one actually created new art for it. One of the few original art ever presented in the Jin no Sho was its cover art by Kishimoto.
3) Hagoromo stated that One-Eyed Pre Shinju Madara was trying to approach Kaguya's power and now ask yourself what Madara was trying to do and did he did it or not? the answer is simple he was trying to activate the Rinne-Sharingan and he did activate it which implies he did approach her power since he did what he was trying to do.
The main problem lies on this; Madara is about to explode because he can't handle Kaguya's power and, as Zetsu states, the plan was to restore Kaguya and not make her stronger.
4) Hagoromo stated that Kaguya got her powers from eating the Shinju fruit and Jin no Sho stated that Kaguya awakened her Rinnesharingan by eating the Shinju fruit, Madara got both the Shinju and the Rinnesharingan the two sources of Kaguya's power.
Kaguya is the Juubi in its original form, which is why Naruto states that while absorbing chakra, Madara is becoming way stronger than even Ten Tails; Kaguya's starting to take over at this point. She is much more powerful than all Bijuus combined, while both Naruto and Madara hold incomplete parts [Madara is missing the other half of Kurama and Naruto only has a small piece of each Bijuu's chakra] of that original power. Being within the same realm of power doesn't make them equal.

At this point we're just using the same arguments over and over again. Madara can't handle Kaguya's power. To restore Kaguya, Zetsu had to gather an immense amount of scattered chakra to make Kaguya manifest herself. Kaguya can't be equal to Madara if it was required more than what Madara had to bring her back.
5) Also, if chakra doesn't boost your AP and the whole difference between Madara and Kaguya is nothing but chakra then that would still put her at Madara's level either way which further destroys the chakra claim.
They are on the same realm of power, they're just not equals.
6) The Reason why Madara become a balloon-like is that as mentioned by Sasuke is that he's absorbing a large amount of chakra in a short time which his body can't withstand this rate, he needs a lot of time to recover this much chakra as same as Sasuke's when he loses his tomoes, for example, you get around 2000 cal or 8360 KJ per day that's around 8,360,000 joules which's more than enough to collapse your entire body if taken in one shot but its totally ok to take it through 24 hours.
You should have started with this post.

The only example in the lore of this happening with Juubi's Jinchuuriki is here. Obito inflates and barely has any control over Juubi's power, but this is only because Obito's mental state was bad. Madara's body, on the other hand, can't house Kaguya's power because it's just too much power.

Sasuke says "It's because his body can't tolerate the amount of chakra he took in! At this rate, he's going to explode!!"
Unless there's an error in the translation and the original Japanese implies something different, I don't see how he's talking about absorbing large amounts of chakra in short periods of time, just that Madara's body can't tolerate than much chakra.
7) the chakra that Kaguya got is the chakra that Madara consumed just before it, Kaguya absorbed the Infinite Tsukuyomi chakra -that Madara just used- out of the tree -that Madara just summoned- and by basic logic and as Emilie du Châtelet said once before in his law of energy conservation "energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it can only be transformed or transferred from one form to another" all what happens is just Madara released energy to the planet with high-chakra consuming jutsus like the Infinite Tsukuyomi and God: Nativity of a World of Trees those techniques are the two sources that Kaguya got the chakra from while transforming from Madara.
This is the same argument you made on your first and third posts but worded differently and with fancy real-world logic.
Honestly, I don't give a **** about Madara getting an upgrade or not anymore, I proved to myself at least, and probably every other one that would come by this thread that I won this debate fair and square and Madara does deserve getting an upgrade, and if that didn't get accepted for whatever biased reason you have, I don't care, I won't even bother myself again, Have A Nice Day y'all.
lESYrnh.png

I was planning on responding in full but I won't push the art subject any further.
ah, you clearly misunderstood something here, what we skipped is the art error subject, not tomoes if so then there's no point for me to be here since the whole thread was about this particular argument other was just support-like points, cause without it then it will be just equaling 9 tomoes Madara to 6 tomoes Madara which would result in nowhere since I'm already acknowledging that Kaguya >>> 6 Tomoes Madara.

but anyways if you want to dance, I can dance too :D
I failed miserably to understand this point.
Madara was stated in Jin no Sho to have All Chakra which refers to him being at Kaguya's level.

what's hard to understand ?? also don't bring that Madara didn't actually have all chakra cause that's not the point as I mentioned in the argument itself.
The Jin no Sho used a panel from the manga, thus no one actually created new art for it. One of the few original art ever presented in the Jin no Sho was its cover art by Kishimoto.
you clearly didn't read my argument so I will just copy-paste it again right here

We can see Madara once again with 6 tomoes in Jin no Sho which was released way after the chapter, Yet once again we saw the 6 tomoes Madara again which I think further debunk the art error refutation since there's no point for this to happen again, if Kishi didn't want for this to happen he would have fixed it in its release and he wasn't even in hurry like normal chapter which he had just a week to draw the whole chapter.

never implied that he drew it from scratch, so irrelevant.
The main problem lies on this; Madara is about to explode because he can't handle Kaguya's power
already explained that.
and, as Zetsu states, the plan was to restore Kaguya and not make her stronger.
never implied that either.
Kaguya is the Juubi in its original form, which is why Naruto states that while absorbing chakra, Madara is becoming way stronger than even Ten Tails; Kaguya's starting to take over at this point. She is much more powerful than all Bijuus combined, while both Naruto and Madara hold incomplete parts [Madara is missing the other half of Kurama and Naruto only has a small piece of each Bijuu's chakra] of that original power. Being within the same realm of power doesn't make them equal.
that's just a lie that Hagoromo believed but was exposed in Boruto, Juubi is just a parasite otsutsukis plant onto a planet to sucks its chakra, also Madara already cleaned the gab of half a Ninetails by absorbing the god tree (which already surpass Kurama in power on top of that it already sucked some chakra from BM naruto and others) let alone another Rinnegan and the Rinne Sharingan, even without it Madara's Base is already Kurama+++.
At this point we're just using the same arguments over and over again. Madara can't handle Kaguya's power. To restore Kaguya, Zetsu had to gather an immense amount of scattered chakra to make Kaguya manifest herself. Kaguya can't be equal to Madara if it was required more than what Madara had to bring her back.
Zetsu never met 9 tomoes Madara either, he needed more chakra cause this Madara didn't have that much which will bring us back to the main point of tomoes, see the whole structure of my argument is around tomoes cause with it I can reply to every single refutation you ever come with, with "this isn't 9 tomoes Madara" since no one ever met him in the first place, it was always 6 tomoes Madara.
6 tomoes in the same realm, 9 tomoes is equal.
You should have started with this post.

The only example in the lore of this happening with Juubi's Jinchuuriki is here. Obito inflates and barely has any control over Juubi's power, but this is only because Obito's mental state was bad. Madara's body, on the other hand, can't house Kaguya's power because it's just too much power.

Sasuke says "It's because his body can't tolerate the amount of chakra he took in! At this rate, he's going to explode!!"
Unless there's an error in the translation and the original Japanese implies something different, I don't see how he's talking about absorbing large amounts of chakra in short periods of time, just that Madara's body can't tolerate than much chakra.
Sasuke is right there, never claimed otherwise, it can be both ways, either because speed or because his body itself, either way, Sasuke would have told the same, cause your body can't handle chakra due to short time is the same as your body can't handle chakra, Sasuke didn't give details here of why he can't handle it, so it will just go with assumptions, and while I admit that the default would say it's because his body but I can argue otherwise as I already did.
This is the same argument you made on your first and third posts but worded differently and with fancy real-world logic.
nope, not even close, it's a brand new argument, it says that the chakra that Kaguya got is the same as chakra that 9 Tomoes Madara originally had before releasing it to the planet.
yeah, also I would like to remind you of the argument you completely ignored.

sQGSKva.png

Sasuke stated that Madara used an incredibly powerful Genjutsu which implies an incredibly drain in his chakra which alone even without the tomoes argument proves that Madara wasn't at his prime when he transformed to Kaguya.

Yeah, also don't forget arguing against me is pointless when tomoes point is still valid cause it literally can counter every and anything you can come with.

ah, you clearly misunderstood something here, what we skipped is the art error subject, not tomoes if so then there's no point for me to be here since the whole thread was about this particular argument other was just support-like points, cause without it then it will be just equaling 9 tomoes Madara to 6 tomoes Madara which would result in nowhere since I'm already acknowledging that Kaguya >>> 6 Tomoes Madara.
I'm going from the premise that 6 tomoes is an art error. You're going from the premise that Madara only had 6 tomoes due using too much chakra.
but anyways if you want to dance, I can dance too :D
Bro... that's cringe.
Madara was stated in Jin no Sho to have All Chakra which refers to him being at Kaguya's level.

what's hard to understand ?? also don't bring that Madara didn't actually have all chakra cause that's not the point as I mentioned in the argument itself.
And again, Madara alone didn't have enough chakra to restore Kaguya, which is why Zetsu absorbed chakra from everyone inside the IT as well. Madara doesn't have all chakra, nor did Kaguya. The whole point of the final fight revolves around Kaguya trying to reach that goal, eventually deciding on killing Naruto and Sasuke since it wasn't worth the risk absorbing their chakra. I don't really care if it's part of your main argument or not, just that this is a point you've made.
you clearly didn't read my argument so I will just copy-paste it again right here

We can see Madara once again with 6 tomoes in Jin no Sho which was released way after the chapter, Yet once again we saw the 6 tomoes Madara again which I think further debunk the art error refutation since there's no point for this to happen again, if Kishi didn't want for this to happen he would have fixed it in its release and he wasn't even in hurry like normal chapter which he had just a week to draw the whole chapter.

never implied that he drew it from scratch, so irrelevant.
Multiple chapters from Naruto Shippuden were revised and relaunched just to include the same mistakes they had before. Despite making many art errors throughout Naruto, Kishimoto only ever corrected Pain's Rinnegan as far as I'm aware. You can find Kaguya with 6 tomoes as well inside the same Jin no Sho. So in my opinion, irrelevant. Unless the Jin no Sho mentions somewhere that Madara weakened.
already explained that.
And failed to counter it.
never implied that either.
I know.
that's just a lie that Hagoromo believed but was exposed in Boruto, Juubi is just a parasite otsutsukis plant onto a planet to sucks its chakra, also Madara already cleaned the gab of half a Ninetails by absorbing the god tree (which already surpass Kurama in power on top of that it already sucked some chakra from BM naruto and others) let alone another Rinnegan and the Rinne Sharingan, even without it Madara's Base is already Kurama+++.
Didn't you use Hagoromo's beliefs as an argument for all of Kaguya's power having come from the fruit? Again, Zetsu restored Kaguya instead of making her stronger, essentially meaning that everything Zetsu and the World Tree absorbed was meant to bring Kaguya back exactly as she was. The Tree absorbing that much chakra and all of that chakra being a requirement to bring Kaguya back only proves her superiority even more.
Zetsu never met 9 tomoes Madara either, he needed more chakra cause this Madara didn't have that much which will bring us back to the main point of tomoes, see the whole structure of my argument is around tomoes cause with it I can reply to every single refutation you ever come with, with "this isn't 9 tomoes Madara" since no one ever met him in the first place, it was always 6 tomoes Madara.
Ok, do you have anything other than head-canon and a contradicted Jin no Sho scan? Like a direct statement or interview? Even the story implying the narrative going in that direction?

Because the 4th databook tells us from an out-of-universe perspective that Kaguya is superior.
6 tomoes in the same realm, 9 tomoes is equal.
Sasuke is right there, never claimed otherwise, it can be both ways, either because speed or because his body itself, either way, Sasuke would have told the same, cause your body can't handle chakra due to short time is the same as your body can't handle chakra, Sasuke didn't give details here of why he can't handle it, so it will just go with assumptions, and while I admit that the default would say it's because his body but I can argue otherwise as I already did.
I never said nor implied that you thought Sasuke wasn't there. He would've told the same from your perspective and interpretation of something that hasn't happened. I'll stay with the good old occam's razor. You do you.
yeah, also I would like to remind you of the argument you completely ignored.

sQGSKva.png

Sasuke stated that Madara used an incredibly powerful Genjutsu which implies an incredibly drain in his chakra which alone even without the tomoes argument proves that Madara wasn't at his prime when he transformed to Kaguya.
Without quantifying how that impacted Madara's power or sourcing something that tells us that, we're just back to square zero and assumptions.
Yeah, also don't forget arguing against me is pointless when tomoes point is still valid cause it literally can counter every and anything you can come with.
Lol.

I'm going from the premise that 6 tomoes is an art error. You're going from the premise that Madara only had 6 tomoes due using too much chakra.
exactly, I'm telling you right now that gives me a hell of an opportunity to the limit I don't think myself that neither you nor anyone can debunk me anymore since this particular point as I mentioned before can counter every and all argument anyone come with heck even if Kishimoto himself won't be able to do anything unless he said its an art error, just to see how ridiculous this point is, I will use it in every point from now on despite the fact that I don't see you going anywhere since we skipped the art error argument which's probably the only potential way you can debunk my argument.
Bro... that's cringe.
yeah, I realised that too, I meant that you were going around the bush and I was quoting Madara as well and it came like this but I see your point.
And again, Madara alone didn't have enough chakra to restore Kaguya, which is why Zetsu absorbed chakra from everyone inside the IT as well.
so let's start, so first... cough..cough
that was 6 tomoes Madara, ta-da.

easy isn't it ??
Madara doesn't have all chakra, nor did Kaguya. The whole point of the final fight revolves around Kaguya trying to reach that goal, eventually deciding on killing Naruto and Sasuke since it wasn't worth the risk absorbing their chakra. I don't really care if it's part of your main argument or not, just that this is a point you've made.
my god, that's exactly what I told you not to do yet you did it anyway lol
I said, "also don't bring that Madara didn't actually have all chakra cause that's not the point as I mentioned in the argument itself."

I already acknowledged that both Madara and Kaguya didn't have all chakra what I meant was as I also said.

"The point here is not that Madara has all chakra as much as that "all chakra" refers to Kaguya since even when revived she called herself as "all chakra belongs to me" and "I'm the origin of all chakra" also in Jin no Sho resurrected Kaguya was stated numerous times to be so, Yet she messed Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi and Obito's chakra"

Multiple chapters from Naruto Shippuden were revised and relaunched just to include the same mistakes they had before. Despite making many art errors throughout Naruto, Kishimoto only ever corrected Pain's Rinnegan as far as I'm aware. You can find Kaguya with 6 tomoes as well inside the same Jin no Sho. So in my opinion, irrelevant. Unless the Jin no Sho mentions somewhere that Madara weakened.
Can I see Kaguya's error in Jin no Sho ?? also I want it from a straight perspective, not like the one you claimed with that Madara got 7 tomoes, cause without it your point is irrelevant and anyways it only affects this particular point.
And failed to counter it.
can I ask why ?? anyways it's down there so I will cover it up again and I doubt you came with a refutation in the first place.

EDIT:- I was right, you just agreed that it's irrelevant.
Didn't you use Hagoromo's beliefs as an argument for all of Kaguya's power having come from the fruit? Again, Zetsu restored Kaguya instead of making her stronger, essentially meaning that everything Zetsu and the World Tree absorbed was meant to bring Kaguya back exactly as she was. The Tree absorbing that much chakra and all of that chakra being a requirement to bring Kaguya back only proves her superiority even more.
ahh, there's no problem to use Hago's Statment, but we don't just use anything even after it was exposed later, lol.

again Zetsu never met 9 tomoes Madara, it was just 6 tomoes Madara who Zetsu needed I.T chakra to make him transform to kaguya.
Ok, do you have anything other than head-canon and a contradicted Jin no Sho scan? Like a direct statement or interview? Even the story implying the narrative going in that direction?
Yup, the manga itself show that Madara got 6 tomoes which's enough for me. see without the art error there's no hope in this discussion.
Because the 4th databook tells us from an out-of-universe perspective that Kaguya is superior.
how tf does amenominaka make kaguya superior? lol, let alone the fact that Madara probably can use it anyways as he holds the Rinne-Sharingan, the dojutsu responsible for it.
6 tomoes in the same realm, 9 tomoes is at least equal, probably stronger.
I never said nor implied that you thought Sasuke wasn't there. He would've told the same from your perspective and interpretation of something that hasn't happened. I'll stay with the good old occam's razor. You do you.
then this point is irrelevant as we both agreed that Sasuke would have told the same other-wise.

and I was right, got countered lol.
Without quantifying how that impacted Madara's power or sourcing something that tells us that, we're just back to square zero and assumptions.
Nah, we have the tomoes which can quantify how much he lost and how much he regained when he transformed to Kaguya.
tomoes go brrrrrrrrrr.

exactly, I'm telling you right now that gives me a hell of an opportunity to the limit I don't think myself that neither you nor anyone can debunk me anymore since this particular point as I mentioned before can counter every and all argument anyone come with heck even if Kishimoto himself won't be able to do anything unless he said its an art error, just to see how ridiculous this point is, I will use it in every point from now on despite the fact that I don't see you going anywhere since we skipped the art error argument which's probably the only potential way you can debunk my argument.
If you don't think that, it's fine. Although you will need more than head-canon to prove your point.
so let's start, so first... cough..cough
that was 6 tomoes Madara, ta-da.

easy isn't it ??
Quantify and source how that affected Madara's power.
my god, that's exactly what I told you not to do yet you did it anyway lol
I said, "also don't bring that Madara didn't actually have all chakra cause that's not the point as I mentioned in the argument itself."

I already acknowledged that both Madara and Kaguya didn't have all chakra what I meant was as I also said.

"The point here is not that Madara has all chakra as much as that "all chakra" refers to Kaguya since even when revived she called herself as "all chakra belongs to me" and "I'm the origin of all chakra" also in Jin no Sho resurrected Kaguya was stated numerous times to be so, Yet she messed Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi and Obito's chakra"
I wasn't actually targeting your point, just that the Jin no Sho mistakenly gives that description to Madara.
Can I see Kaguya's error in Jin no Sho ?? also I want it from a straight perspective, not like the one you claimed with that Madara got 7 tomoes, cause without it your point is irrelevant and anyways it only affects this particular point.
Did you acknowledge the fact that multiple chapters from Naruto Shippuden were revised and relaunched just to include the same mistakes they had before?

Perspective doesn't matter, what matter is the size of the overall panel the character has and how far into the frame they are, which is why mistakes like these happen. The further the characters are in the frame, the less detail they'll have. That's drawing 101.
The panel of the Jin no Sho and the panel they used from the manga.
can I ask why ?? anyways it's down there so I will cover it up again and I doubt you came with a refutation in the first place.

EDIT:- I was right, you just agreed that it's irrelevant.
:unsure:
ahh, there's no problem to use Hago's Statment, but we don't just use anything even after it was exposed later, lol.

again Zetsu never met 9 tomoes Madara, it was just 6 tomoes Madara who Zetsu needed I.T chakra to make him transform to kaguya.
If you want to counter me using Hagoromo's statements, just acknowledge that you did the same. You used his statements to reinforce your point that Kaguya only gained her power after eating the fruit, but the 4th databook and Boruto contradicts a lot of that. Kaguya had a base power level and chakra before the fruit, making any attempts to compare the source of their power irrelevant.

Sources on how Madara weakened, by how much he weakened or if he even weakened?
Yup, the manga itself show that Madara got 6 tomoes which's enough for me. see without the art error there's no hope in this discussion.
As well as show Sasuke with 9, with no tomoes, with 3 tomoes, Kaguya with 6 multiple times. There's no hope in this discussion because of how dumb it is.
how tf does amenominaka make kaguya superior? lol, let alone the fact that Madara probably can use it anyways as he holds the Rinne-Sharingan, the dojutsu responsible for it.
The description of Amenominaka: "When she activates it, she uses up a large quantity of chakra, so it's a technique that only she, who has an enormous power, can use."
The databook outright states that only Kaguya can use it because she has an immense amount of chakra. Given this is databook in a out-of-universe omniscient perspective, it places Kaguya factually above everyone, including Madara.
6 tomoes in the same realm, 9 tomoes is at least equal, probably stronger.
:unsure:
then this point is irrelevant as we both agreed that Sasuke would have told the same other-wise.

and I was right, got countered lol.
:unsure: OP, are you stable?
Nah, we have the tomoes which can quantify how much he lost and how much he regained when he transformed to Kaguya.
Quantify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back