• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Susano'o should have resistance to extreme heat, since itachi himself state kirin gonna kill him without it, we know that kirin is just natural lighting that imbued with Sasuke chakra thus it's have the natural lighting property and enchanched speed. this natural propery is including the temperature of lightning bolt that is sitting at 27,700 celcius, Itachi also did receive the burn mark from the lightning since his initial susano'o destroyed on hit because of Kirin ap. we do not see Itachi active it before get hit but we know he did because the statement he made later after the impact.​

The one affected will be:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sasuke_Uchiha_(New_Era) MS-Rinnegan key
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kakashi_Hatake (EMS)

give your thought, and correct me if i was wrong

I think Itachi meant AP.
yes, i already note that the susano'o is destroyed by the kirin but that only skeletal. But the air around kirin striking air should have been heated to around 27000 celcius. we see that Itachi get slighly burned there since it mostly already resisted by his Susano'o he than stand up than use his armored Susano'o to fight orochimaru. Also Madara do have heat resistance for his Susano'o because not bothered with amaterusu heat. which rated higher in temperature to kirin since it stated as strongest offensive jutsu and as hot as the sun (lightning is 5x hotter than surface of sun)

Back