• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Year, New Anime Recommendation for Bambu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also recommend Hellsing Ultimate. Badass vampire protagonist and the animation is good as well, it's gory as hell too.

That shit slaps a lot tbh. Not sure how I forgot about it.

I'd also recommend Hellsing Ultimate. Badass vampire protagonist and the animation is good as well, it's gory as hell too.

That shit slaps a lot tbh. Not sure how I forgot about it.
f5vwu.gif

Should also mention Hellsing has a great ******* dub. Crispin Freeman as Alucard especially is a bombass performance.

Lots of recommendations for Hellsing, including Crab (his counts for more than most of you degenerates).

Very interesting.

Steins;Gate and Steins;Gate 0 (both have like 24 episodes. 0 is the sequel. If you really don't want to watch 0 then you can just watch the first one. PLEASE watch 0 though...)

Im too lazy to write out anything, so im just going to paste the description

Gungrave: Gungrave opens thirteen years after Brandon Heat is betrayed and killed by his best friend Harry MacDowell. He is reborn through the use of necrolyzation as Beyond The Grave, and begins a quest of revenge against the crime syndicate. The series then backtracks to Brandon's youth, and follows him and Harry as they rise through the criminal underworld, detailing the circumstances that led to their eventual falling-out.

Can be watched on Hulu with its dub
75724.jpg

The show is amazing, though its best to skip the first episode. Highly recommend if you love mafia esc shows and action. Please, give it some recognition.

Ending theme:

Speaking of Hellsing, anyone knows what happened to Drifters? It's from the same creator, and got a 12 episode anime, but it's been a very long time since i've seen the manga updated or heard anything about it. Did it get in a hiatus or something?

Bleach's sucks. Next.

Bleach is cool, cooool
Nah. The plot is legitimately boring as shit. I really tried to give it a go the year I decided on it, but holy **** it just became boring to even watch. The characters aren't particularly interesting and nor is the world. All of this mixed with my lack of love for shonen should give you a decent idea as to why I think Bleach is a cataclysmic failure of society.

The first season was passable when it was just doing Monster of the Week shit- I can say this as a small courtesy. The Hollows were cool monsters.

Nah. The plot is legitimately boring as shit. I really tried to give it a go the year I decided on it, but holy **** it just became boring to even watch. The characters aren't particularly interesting and nor is the world. All of this mixed with my lack of love for shonen should give you a decent idea as to why I think Bleach is a cataclysmic failure of society.

The first season was passable when it was just doing Monster of the Week shit- I can say this as a small courtesy. The Hollows were cool monsters.
I like your funny words magic man, but I disagree, and that's alright

Now tell me, does the show I recommended sound good

Bambu, have you watched the isekai masterpiece I Was An Average Japanese Salaryman Until I Was Hit By A Speeding Semi-Truck And Was Reborn Into An MMORPG World As An Overleveled Slime Girl With Massive ******* And An Insatiable Sex Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back