• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Year, New Anime Recommendation for Bambu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised no one was mean enough to recommend Boku no Pico or Pupa to this poor old man.
Filler to be ignored. I've met enough Boku no Pico fans to know that whatever the **** is in that show is not for me.

Another suggestion, cyberpunk edgerunners, people suggest dub on this too, was among the best animes based on a game made

Also one of my faves from a series i love, since you want suggestions after all tekken bloodline, another game based anime, sub would be better tho cuz it has the cast from the games imo to me, on those that speak jap, dub is okay, even if you arent familiar with it i guess

Former is 10 eps, latter is 6, again both on netflix

Smh Bambu we know for a fact I've already booked your anime of the year.

Anyway, as said previously in DMs, my recommendation is Devilman Crybaby. It's on Netflix, it has a dub, it's horrifyingly depressive, existential and gore-filled. Roughly about as sad as you are, my son.

Why yes I quite enjoy waffles, how could you tell?
floppa-big-floppa.gif

Bro at least render the ******* Donkey pic first.

Also we don't have Waffle House here. Wouldn't want any of that mass produced garbage anyway, I only eat home-made.

Soul Eater's anime *****.

Also Zetman's a good choice, good animation, short (around 13) episodes and enjoyable to watch from my recollection, was one of the first anime's I've ever watched, and i have fond memories of it.

Other good suggestions are Deadman Wonderland (objectively has the best intro in Anime, One Reason ******* slaps), Darker than Black, Owari no Seraph, and Blue Exorcist to name a few.

Yu Yu Hakusho has a great dub, it's an older show and has a lot more than 50 episodes(100+) but it's also one of the best battle shounen to this day IMO. The dub also makes it like 10x funnier(it should still be on Hulu)

Attack on Titan is another good one with a good dub, it's a good story and does have great animation(even if that's not a deciding factor for you.)(it does have 80ish episodes though)(on Crunchyroll)

Gurren Laggan is a decent Mecha Anime, another oldie with a decent dub. less than 30 episodes, I wouldn't call it something that is objectively incredible but god damn does it know how to get you hyped. (on Crunchyroll but for dubbed it's on Funimation)

Monster is another older anime that's around 70 episodes, it's a crime mystery and one of my favorite mangas of all time. the anime adaptation is pretty comparable to the manga, can't speak on the dub tho but old anime tend to have pretty decent dubs. (I'll be honest I have no idea where you can watch this without pirating it.)

Haikyuu absolutely ******* slaps, I never thought I would be into sports anime ever but I went through all of Haikyuu and the manga in like a week. In recent years I have rarely been as addicted to a show as I have been to Haikyuu. At this point, I think it has over 50 episodes though. (on Crunchyroll in subbed and dubbed.)

I could name more but I would actually be typing for hours.

Also another good anime is Ajin: Demi Human, some of the best CGI I've ever seen in an anime, and Sato's an amazing villain.

I feel like you don't know Bambu at all if you're actually recommending a battle shonen to him
I saw people recommending him Dragon Ball and Fire Force why am I catching strays😭

Ah gotcha, then I recommend Vinland Saga, Monster(plz), or Your Lie in April then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back