• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
With 4 Object Show series on this wiki, it was about time I made a general discussion thread for everything Object Show related, ‘cause why not. For those who don’t know what an Object Show is, simply put: most of them are animated web series on YouTube that are competition shows heavily based on Total Drama (And with the TDI reboot currently out, the popularity of Object Shows might rise).

If you ever plan on getting into them, do note that some of the older episodes of Object Show series can be cringe to watch due to either the character voices or animation, but most of them are passable since these creators were kids at the time and there weren’t many good animation programs to work with at the time. Trust me, they get much better the further you get into those series. Also, if you intend to make any Object Show profiles, see me.

osc.png

Sinse this events are cannon in II universe I wonder if we can give II Nikle nonphisical interaction for having non existy help him scape

Let's creat another verse profile for II and BFDI noncrossovers and non cannon events :D
Nah, as far as I’m aware, II and BFDI characters have never harmed each other in those non-canon animations. Though, Mouth from the Why Is The BFDI Mouth Everywhere? short could have a profile.

Though if there was an official BFDI X II crossover that’s actually canon to both series and the characters trade blows with each other, we’re looking at tier 4 II right now

Nah, as far as I’m aware, II and BFDI characters have never harmed each other in those non-canon animations. Though, Mouth from the Why Is The BFDI Mouth Everywhere? short could have a profile.

Though if there was an official BFDI X II crossover that’s actually canon to both series and the characters trade blows with each other, we’re looking at tier 4 II right now
Tecnically Nikle survived beingh trowed in the air into the LOL by the same shovel that could push blackhole and Pencil was hurted by the fist thing

and the BFDI mouth profile would be cursed as funk

Can you post a serious link? This is not for joking around putting clickbaits. I was really into looking into actual profiles in the works. It’s not a joke.

Also, why did you put the link on every single individual word when you could’ve just highlighted the entire sentence and link it?

The "Here" has the real link, sorry for It I trough would be easy to notice the real one
Thankfully I was able to differentiate the link to your sandbox from the prank. The profile for Tissues looks good. However, I find that there are some mistakes in the Powers and Abilities section.
  • "Body Puppetry (Muscle spasms can make Tissue hit himself.)" Body puppetry is the ability to externally treat a character like a puppet, but Tissues' condishawn is inside of him, so this ability being listed is incorrect. I think what happened was just a comically exaggerated spasm rather than Tissue' sickness supernaturally controlling his arm.
  • "Water Manipulation (It's spread through the snot of It's host.)" The sickness spreading through snots doesn't mean it has control over the snots. Tissues evidently sneezes out more snots than someone with a normal sickness does, so the justification for something like water manipulation should be based on that fact rather than the means of the sickness spreading.
  • "Empathic Manipulation (MePhone4 was ticked off more easily than normal when infected)" It's very normal for someone like MePhone4 to get easily annoyed when they have a terrible sickness. If a character experiences an emotion in a realistic way as a result of an influence, empathic manipulation has no involvement unless there is further context that signifies it. Empathic manipulation is a the direct influence of emotions, usually in a supernatural way, rather than being an indirect or social influence in a natural way.
Additionally, I think the rank for Stamina should be "Superhuman" instead of "Below Average possible Superhuman". Tissues is capable of doing what the healthy other characters can do despite having an absurdly chronic and terrible sickness. That clearly goes beyond realistic stamina. The condishawn would be dreadful for a real person, but Tissues only considers it as an annoyance. You already wrote in the Weaknesses section that Tissues is constantly bothered by the condishawn, so there's no reason to represent his struggling as weak stamina when that's not actually accurate.

Also, I think Technological Manipulation should be removed. All Tissues was doing was exploiting MePhone’s weakness to water through his snot in which water is known to make him malfunction.

• "Body Puppetry (Muscle spasms can make Tissue hit himself.)" Body puppetry is the ability to externally treat a character like a puppet, but Tissues' condishawn is inside of him, so this ability being listed is incorrect. I think what happened was just a comically exaggerated spasm rather than Tissue' sickness supernaturally controlling his arm.
1- Even if is a gag like moment, It still a way to manipulate the target body, the next best thing would be possesion, but I can remove If you think It's better
"Water Manipulation (It's spread through the snot of It's host.)" The sickness spreading through snots doesn't mean it has control over the snots. Tissues evidently sneezes out more snots than someone with a normal sickness does, so the justification for something like water manipulation should be based on that fact rather than the means of the sickness spreading.
2- I putted water manipulation from spreading by snout based on the II wiki, and the fact that MePhone was infected by Tissues sneezing on him made him sick, but probable a better idea to do what you said, thanks
"Empathic Manipulation (MePhone4 was ticked off more easily than normal when infected)" It's very normal for someone like MePhone4 to get easily annoyed when they have a terrible sickness. If a character experiences an emotion in a realistic way as a result of an influence, empathic manipulation has no involvement unless there is further context that signifies it. Empathic manipulation is a the direct influence of emotions, usually in a supernatural way, rather than being an indirect or social influence in a natural way.
3- Fair, again I based my self in II wiki
Additionally, I think the rank for Stamina should be "Superhuman" instead of "Below Average possible Superhuman". Tissues is capable of doing what the healthy other characters can do despite having an absurdly chronic and terrible sickness. That clearly goes beyond realistic stamina. The condishawn would be dreadful for a real person, but Tissues only considers it as an annoyance. You already wrote in the Weaknesses section that Tissues is constantly bothered by the condishawn, so there's no reason to represent his struggling as weak stamina when that's not actually accurate.
Fair, probable should mention that he gets more tired them normal II characters thanks to the CondiSHaW
Also, I think Technological Manipulation should be removed. All Tissues was doing was exploiting MePhone’s weakness to water through his snot in which water is known to make him malfunction.
Not really, It was stated that MePhone4 got infected by the CondiSHaw, the last time he was affected by the water weakness he exploded

Not really, It was stated that MePhone4 got infected by the CondiSHaw, the last time he was affected by the water weakness he exploded
Mucus is still mostly made of water, hence he was being exploited by his weakness to it. Not to mention, robots are supposed to be non-biological and therefore immune to diseases, so MePhone couldn’tve gotten sick from it.

And sure, he did explode when he made contact with water in the Season 1 finale... in his original body. The body MePhone is in from Season 2 and onwards is MePhone4S’ body since he gave his own body up to revive MePhone4, and since 4S was built to be a superior model to 4, the effects after malfunctioning were most likely different between models.

Mucus is still mostly made of water, hence he was being exploited by his weakness to it. Not to mention, robots are supposed to be non-biological and therefore immune to diseases, so MePhone couldn’tve gotten sick from it.
MePhone4 can eat cookies trough his screen face, I think It's just more logical to say that "The condiSHaw" can also affect tecnology based beinghs(Specially sinse It's is stated in the show that what happened to MePhone4 was get affected by the condiSHaW and showed other symptoms like insominia, bag eyes and headaches)
body since he gave his own body up to revive MePhone4, and since 4S was built to be a superior model to 4, the effects after malfunctioning were most likely different between models.
Tecnically MePhone5 also exploded after touching water, so It's fair to assume that MePhone4S also would explode

Also, whem MePhone4 was sneezed at in the episode prior he said him self "Are you tring to make me sick?!" so he him self has said he can get the condiSHaW

1- Even if is a gag like moment, It still a way to manipulate the target body, the next best thing would be possesion, but I can remove If you think It's better
I only mentioned how the muscle spasms were comical to explain the reasoning of why Tissues' spasms are like the way they are, not to discredit how they work. The condishawn causes spasms that are indeed abnormal but the context isn't possession nor body puppetry. It's not like the condishawn has its own will that it forces Tissues to follow, it's just a supernatural sickness that causes symptoms accordingly. It's a different ability than possession or body puppetry, but I'm not sure what should be chosen. Either way, all of the symptoms are listed where you wrote "Disease Manipulation", with evidence linked and cited, so they'll all be on the profile anyway. Even if there isn't some sort of "Super Spasm Inducement" ability on the VS Battles Wiki, a person reading Tissues' profile will still understand that his condishawn causes that.
2- I putted water manipulation from spreading by snout based on the II wiki, and the fact that MePhone was infected by Tissues sneezing on him made him sick, but probable a better idea to do what you said, thanks

3- Fair, again I based my self in II wiki
I'm happy to help. I recommend that you not base the profiles you make exactly off of those kinds of wiki trivia because the people who wrote them were unlikely to have had the specific standards of the VS Battles Wiki in mind when they put information there. Feel free to read them to get inspiration though.
Fair, probable should mention that he gets more tired them normal II characters thanks to the CondiSHaW
That's good. 👍

I only mentioned how the muscle spasms were comical to explain the reasoning of why Tissues' spasms are like the way they are, not to discredit how they work. The condishawn causes spasms that are indeed abnormal but the context isn't possession nor body puppetry. It's not like the condishawn has its own will that it forces Tissues to follow, it's just a supernatural sickness that causes symptoms accordingly. It's a different ability than possession or body puppetry, but I'm not sure what should be chosen. Either way, all of the symptoms are listed where you wrote "Disease Manipulation", with evidence linked and cited, so they'll all be on the profile anyway. Even if there isn't some sort of "Super Spasm Inducement" ability on the VS Battles Wiki, a person reading Tissues' profile will still understand that his condishawn causes that.
Okay, I will remove It

and thanks again, anything to say about the MePhone4 situation?

Okay, I will remove It

and thanks again, anything to say about the MePhone4 situation?
Although what Psychomaster35 told you about MePhone4 malfunctioning because the snots are wet is true, there was also dialogue that tells us that MePhone4 got sick because of the condishawn, so you're also correct about how the condishawn can cause technology characters to become sick. However, instead of this being technology manipulation, it's more like an extension to disease manipulation. It's a "this can even affect mechanical characters such as MePhone4" occurrence. I suggest removing "Technology Manipulation" but including its justification into "Disease Manipulation" because the information you wrote is still useful.

Although what Psychomaster35 told you about MePhone4 malfunctioning because the snots are wet is true, there was also dialogue that tells us that MePhone4 got sick because of the condishawn, so you're also correct about how the condishawn can cause technology characters to become sick. However, instead of this being technology manipulation, it's more like an extension to disease manipulation. It's a "this can even affect mechanical characters such as MePhone4" occurrence. I suggest removing "Technology Manipulation" but including its justification into "Disease Manipulation" because the information you wrote is still useful.
Okay them

It’s not Disease Manipulation smh, it’s just a part of his Water Manipulation. If you’ve been paying attention, MePhone is a robot, and robots aren’t biological and therefore aren’t affected by diseases.
Fiction allows for robots to get sick from supernatural sickness. We see the condishawn's symptoms be more severe than a normal sickness, and we can see the following evidence that can lead us to the conclusion that the sickness was able to affect MePhone4.

new tpot chat!

it was pretty good, sucks remote's gone. but hey it's still pretty good. might actually be my favorite tpot episode as of right now (i dont have a full ranking and its been a bit since i've rewatched the other episodes but whatever)

the challenge also was pretty damn good, really creative methods from the s and team 8s, and this episode finally made me kinda like pillow! cause they made her causing death actually funny!!! how epic. oh yeah the dancing running gag was also pretty funny. so yeah this was probably the funniest tpot episode so far.

as for my vote. i was decisive between grassy, tennis ball, and bell. but i ultimately chose the latter. as grassy was probably gonna be safe anyways. and tennis ball has kinda fell off he's really just tagging alongside golf ball now so.

oh yeah if anyones interested, we have some notable stuff for object physiology: most notably gravity manipulation via them just. doing minecraft creative mode shit

new tpot chat!

it was pretty good, sucks remote's gone. but hey it's still pretty good. might actually be my favorite tpot episode as of right now (i dont have a full ranking and its been a bit since i've rewatched the other episodes but whatever)

the challenge also was pretty damn good, really creative methods from the s and team 8s, and this episode finally made me kinda like pillow! cause they made her causing death actually funny!!! how epic. oh yeah the dancing running gag was also pretty funny. so yeah this was probably the funniest tpot episode so far.

as for my vote. i was decisive between grassy, tennis ball, and bell. but i ultimately chose the latter. as grassy was probably gonna be safe anyways. and tennis ball has kinda fell off he's really just tagging alongside golf ball now so.

oh yeah if anyones interested, we have some notable stuff for object physiology: most notably gravity manipulation via them just. doing minecraft creative mode shit

Wait that was unexpected (Was that even announced!?). I gotta check it later.

Back