• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nero (Genderbend) vs Nero (Deadweight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen, with the new Fate/Extra Revisions, this is now possible.

Both at Low 2-C, speed equalized, fight takes place in Credo's arena. SBA everything else.

Roman Hearing Killer: 1

Demonic Deadweight: 7

Nero (GB) tries to start a harem with Nero (DW): 0

Nero MMC
Did you know that even a devil will cry when they behold my beauty?

Vroom Sword Boy
Devils cry, huh? Well let's hear what that sounds like!

Isn't this AP stomp for Fate Nero or do we pretend all Low 2-C feats are equal even though some come from screwing with an infinite-sized space-time?

We use scaling chains at this level it seems. For Nero's scaling chain it's likely:

Baseline Low 2-C < Argosax = Mundus < Void Mundus <<< DMC2 Dante < DMC4 Dante =< BoG DMC5 Dante <<< BoG Urizen =< MoG Urizen <<< Post Qliphoth/EoG Urizen =< Exhausted EoG Dante =< EoG Nero <<< EoG Dante

I haven't seen Fate Nero's scaling chain yet, but from what I could tell it was

Baseline Low 2-C <<< BB <<< Kiara Sessyoin = Kama < MMC Nero

I'm not fully familiar with the scaling chain for Fate Nero however so it would help to see.

From what I can tell, BB and Kiara are high enough above Baseline that Fate Nero wouldn't be at too much of an AP disadvantage. Mainly because Nero is just put so high with his scaling chain that him, Dante, and Vergil are all shooting into the Dragonball range. But because of how above baseline BB is I don't think this isn't an unfair fight.

Mhmhmhmhmhm, I wouldn't say that EoG Dante is that above Nero, I believe it's unquantifiable at this point. That being said, if GB Nero's scaling chain looks like this, then I believe Nero has a sizable AP advantage.

Btw, KoS, you should have asked me about the OP pics, since I have an entire folder dedicated to DMC Nero/Fate Nero fanart

Andytrenom said:
I vote Nemo
Schneegif.gif

Who cares about Nero vs Nero?

This is the battle we all need to see!

Welp *grabs popcorn*

btw, I'm pretty sure Andy was also being sarcastic

Joking along with you is not easy, for some unknown reason it just cannot be easy

Hmm

Devil May Cry Nero honestly surpasses her in AP by a large degree

But Nero wins in basically everything else, especially versatility and resistance wise

But that regen is a problem

Not sure if Nero's weapons will be able to harm Nero due to mystery BS. He might as well just keep punching her until she dies, which is likely, considering the AP gap between the two.

Okay, I don't really know how much skill Fate Nero has, but I believe DMC Nero should take this via AP and regen.

I'm a lazy ass, I know

RebubleUselet said:
Not sure if Nero's weapons will be able to harm Nero due to mystery BS. He might as well just keep punching her until she dies, which is likely, considering the AP gap between the two.
Considering his weapons are amped with demonic energy, absolutely

I mean, Nero can compensate for stat loss with Devil Trigger, no? And I'm not sure if it will matter much, considering his scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back