• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nero (Devil May Cry 5) vs Nero (Fate/EXTRA)

??? just like said above, Fem Nero is already above the likes of someone who can move in time stop who have D rank MR.

I mean, time hax is just 1 time axis being affected, a 2A guy stopping time isn't more impressive than a 10C stopping time.

What matters afaik is the resistance and the people that are time haxed (people who live without time, outside of time, move in more than just 1 time axis, etc)

Well those 2-A resistance is actually Authority, so yes. It bypass resistance.

Comment for the match, Nero dont have anyway for Regen, if you want someone who can deal with it, go for Cu, Gil, Arjuna or Nobu.

Well anyway you slice it, Nero maintains status quo of his advantage over Saber. Both in hax and AP. So.......
When the amps can make her from High 6-C to Low 6-B and she can gain virtually any skill she want, I'm not sure if he would maintain the status quo.

Unless this hax has been shown bypassing resistance, it is not more potent than merely baseline hax.
In the case of Fate it's showed to bypass resistances, each difference in rank of MR is very significatively.

This isn't really related with this but I'm gonna return to do the new chapter of story in Fate so I'm not gonna talk probably in various hours or worst, even half day, so then is when I'm gonna give my thoughts of what was talked when I was off.

When the amps can make her from High 6-C to Low 6-B and she can gain virtually any skill she want, I'm not sure if he would maintain the status quo.

In the case of Fate it's showed to bypass resistances, each difference in rank of MR is very significatively.

This isn't really related with this but I'm gonna return to do the new chapter of story in Fate so I'm not gonna talk probably in various hours or worst, even half day, so then is when I'm gonna give my thoughts of what was talked when I was off.
She hasn't boosted herself to High 6-C or Low 6-B, and if she has, those aren't represented on her profile.

The highest Nero has boosted herself is to a much higher degree of 24 Gigatons because she was able to fight Cu Alter.

Cu Alter is definitely not High 6C though

oh yea i forgot Deadweight has a **** ton more shit besides his Devil Breakers that he can use for advantage

Accelerated Development is nothing but a boon for Nero in this sort of matchup where he has a AP deficiency compared to Fate Nero
Which isn't counting the countless other hax Nero gains from his inheritance from Sparda

Last edited:
do Fate servants have resistance to dura neg via spatial manipulation? cuz if they don't then DMC4 Nero would probably stomp

Also i should probably do Trish vs Saber next
And Okito vs Vergil rematch
and Dante vs either Gilgamesh, Archer, or Prillya Shirou
and Lady vs Kiritsugu

If someone can explain why she has 1-A resistances when only Void Shiki should have them, then I'd love to hear it.
I already kinda explained it, a Servant's soul is protected by the Throne of Heroes which exists on a higher plane of existence and is somewhat connected to the Swirl of the Root which is 1-A

Which doesn't really make a difference when Deadweight has a **** ton of other shit to throw at Padoru Padoru

Accelerated Development is nothing but a boon for Nero in this sort of matchup where he has a AP deficiency compared to Fate Nero
Which isn't counting the countless other hax Nero gains from his inheritance from Sparda
As I said earlier, Nero doesn't have an AP deficiency. He upscales from 10 Gigatons heavily.

10 Gigatons << The Savior << Trish (DMC4) << DMC4 Nero =< DMC5 Nero (Devil Breakers)

Malphas directly states Nero has gotten stronger despite losing his Devil Bringer, and Trish could beat The Savior who could casually do a 10 Gigaton feat.

I already kinda explained it, a Servant's soul is protected by the Throne of Heroes which exists on a higher plane of existence and is somewhat connected to the Swirl of the Root which is 1-A

Which doesn't really make a difference when Deadweight has a **** ton of other shit to throw at Padoru Padoru
This doesn't protect their souls while summoned; Medusa can attack a servants soul and successfully affect it.

Yeah so since Soulhax works, Nero slaps her once. If she gets back up with Thrice-Setting Sun and goes all out with her NPs, Nero stops time and slaps her again, then waits until she gets up and slaps her one more time.

Even if time-stop doesn't work, which I doubt, he still has his regen and bullshit endurance to fall back on.

Yeah so since Soulhax works, Nero slaps her once. If she gets back up with Thrice-Setting Sun and goes all out with her NPs, Nero stops time and slaps her again, then waits until she gets up and slaps her one more time.

Even if time-stop doesn't work, which I doubt, he still has his regen and bullshit endurance to fall back on.
Maybe out of place to talked here, but does that mean the servants EE resistance isn't 2-A like soul hax resistance?

Since the soul hax resistance from servants isn't 1-A like what you said, then how about their resistance against Existence Erasure? They got that from resisted Far Side of the Moon Cell

You can check it on Servant Pshicology page for more detail
Unless the moon cell is somehow on par with The Root, it isn't 1-A resistance

Also, remember that hax doesn't have tier potency anymore.

I said High 6-C or Low 6-B because she can reach that obtaining a amp like Mana Burst, for example with Mana Burst Mordred can transform her NP Rank C to Rank A+ and with that she equaled the Low 6-B of Siegfried, there is no reason as to why Nero can't obtain that when Imperial Privilege can give her almost any skill, and there are others amp she could obtain, one for example that come to my mind in this situation is mystery killer.

I said High 6-C or Low 6-B because she can reach that obtaining a amp like Mana Burst, for example with Mana Burst Mordred can transform her NP Rank C to Rank A+ and with that she equaled the Low 6-B of Siegfried, there is no reason as to why Nero can't obtain that when Imperial Privilege can give her almost any skill, and there are others amp she could obtain, one for example that come to my mind in this situation is mystery killer.
Has Imperial Privilage actually ever amped her to this degree in a provable way?

This is especially true as her IP is stated to only give her "...Riding, Swordsmanship, Arts, Charisma, Tactics, etc..."

If you have proof she can somehow jump tiers despite having never demonstrated such an ability and never having used something like Mana Burst, which might I add, also does not jump tiers (based on Saber's profile), I would love to see it.

The resistance in Servant Physiology came from a higher dimensional being. I dont really think that CRT affected Nasuverse that much. Oh and the 1-A soul thing? There's a proof of it actually.

Has Imperial Privilage actually ever amped her to this degree in a provable way?

This is especially true as her IP is stated to only give her "...Riding, Swordsmanship, Arts, Charisma, Tactics, etc..."
Due to her poor attention span and constant migraines, most of the skills she gains are temporary, as she eventually forgets them. The skills she always have active are:
That are the things she always have active by default, the rest she can gain it but eventually she forget them because.

If you have proof she can somehow jump tiers despite having never demonstrated such an ability and never having used something like Mana Burst, which might I add, also does not jump tiers (based on Saber's profile), I would love to see it.
You know that to begin with Mana Burst isn't a skill that rare and complex, right? She can even gain Divinity, something that it's much more rare and big, and the skill itself say she can gain virtually any ability she desires, so say that she isn't able to use something as simple and relatively common as Mana Burst seem really weird, honestly.

Last edited:
???Those resistance scale too BB, then too Tiamat. About the 1-A Soul? Much better for you to ask Crimson, he got all the info. But that Soul thing will not only affect servants, but all Nasuverse characters.

Kinda dont want to show it here, because its a major upgrade. The next CRT is likely LB4 though, because it include hax unlike LB2 that is mostly AP.

I don't know anything about 1-A soul resistance to anyone except Roa, and have made clear before that barely anyone scales to 1-A

The soul thing is something else entirely, and until it's actually done it shouldn't even be discussed here.

Back