• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nero (Genderbend) vs Nero (Deadweight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umu's golden theater will constantly be lowering Fullmetal's stats as long as he is in it in addition to increasing her own. She also can revive herself three times during battle, dragging it on long enough that even with dt Fullmetal's stats would eventually be lower than hers

She also ignores defenses and durability in the theater

Either with Photon ray or by just cutting him up past his regen since it is only mid

Paul Frank said:
Either with Photon ray or by just cutting him up past his regen since it is only mid
How does Photon Ray work? Is it just a slash that ignores durability? And the latter is not really possible due to Nero being stronger by a large margin.

It's spatial manip, energy projection and some other stuff

All of Umu's stuff ignores durability in her theater so she would be able to cut him apart even with the ap advantage. The theater also constantly lowers Fullmetal's stats and if he goes DT to amp they continue going lower.

She has her 3 revives to help with this too

>All of Umu's stuff ignores durability in her theater

Where does that come from? And wouldn't her death null the effects of stat steal?

RebubleUselet said:
Okay, so I checked BB's profile, and what is it that makes her way above baseline Low 2-C?
She is merged with the Moon Cell, which can simulate universal areas and timelines. Created an infinite area between the 7th layer and its core. She is powered by at least 13 goddesses, including Tiamat who should be stronger than Mara. Among those goddesses are Cybele, who should be on the same level as Tiamat, and the Seated Mother Goddess of Catal Hoyuk, from which other goddesses like Tiamat branched. She is the original "mother" goddess and should be far stronger than Tiamat.

RebubleUselet said:
>All of Umu's stuff ignores durability in her theater

Where does that come from? And wouldn't her death null the effects of stat steal?
Within the Golden Theater, everything is made advantageous for Nero, boosting her parameters by one rank (effectively multiplying them by a factor of ten), gradually weakening her opponents, and allowing her to completely ignore their defenses.

Also no her death wouldn't stop the stat lowering since she just resurrects

So DMC Nero's pretty much on a time limit? Okay then. So he should beat her up rather easily the first time, and he shouldn't have much trouble doing that two times either. It may be a problem at the third time, but it's gonna be hard for Fate Nero to land a hit, due to DMC Nero being protected by his astral arms that can move on their own. And even if she does manage to hit him, he would still regenerate, as she wouldn't be quick enough to bypass the regen.

Overall, my vote doesn't change.

This is the last key of Saber right?

In that case she should just be able to photon ray him

She also should be able to bypass his regen quickly enough with some of her sword techniques since some focus on multiple hits

>she should just be able to photon ray him

Yes, she can do that, but I don't think she would lead with it. And what stops Nero from, like, dodging it?

I'm pretty sure she would lead with it. She uses it quite a bit after she gains it

I mean it's still faster than them since projectile speed is apparently equalized relative to the fighter, so if the projectile or beam is normally faster than the user it would stay so in a speed equal match.

Photon ray also has a pretty decent aoe

i meant for spatial resistence

but umu probs outweigh nero cuz of dem doujins

>cuz no one bothers putting kyrie and deadweight in same room. Probs why no advancement because he's deadweight even in bed

Thbh i don't like Nero that much expect for the 'research', iykwim ngoahahaha. They seems make her too forced in fate-lore, doesn't mean her stupid wank in EXTELLA and Septem

In Extra and CCC she's pretty good, and most of the people who like her come from there.

In FGO she's horribly written. Like several orders of infinity worse than her Extra character.

Grace started 2 hours ago.

Man, UMU is gonna struggle. Emiya has a match-up with Dante and it seems a lot more even than this one. I haven't tried anything with Tamamo yet, though.

When this is done, go to the Dante v Emiya thread, ya hear? And then tune in for my match-ups of each of the playable servants against each other.

The laws of doujin bypass and that doesn't mean he needs to only have one person in that douji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back