• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nero (Devil May Cry 5) vs Nero (Fate/EXTRA)

Scottycj256

He/Him
The Battle of the Neros

Speed Equalized

DMC5 Nero at 6-C versus Fate/EXTRA Nero at 6-C

All Devil Breakers allowed and all Noble Phantasm techniques allowed

Deadweight Descendant of Sparda: 1 (KnightofSunlight)

Nero_DMC_V.png

Padoru Padoru Servant: 1 (Expectro2000xxx)

Nero_FGO2.png

They give up:

4D Sparda Soul Hax xdxd:

Last edited:
I'm not sure, it's hard to gauge unlike normal Saber who'd just Excaliblast Nero before he had a chance to do anything.

all of the Servants in Fate scale to 1/5th of Paul Bunyan's AP, which is around 80 gigatons, which puts literally every other Servant at 16 gigatons.

i would love to see how deadweight Nero scales to 6-C but the calc page doesnt even have the AP feat in numbers.

oh wait, Nero in DMC5 is superior to his DMC4 self, who scales to 10.6 gigatons

or 8.14 Foe but we're not using High 4-C key so oof

Last edited:
if we're not halving the potential explosion AP of The Savior, then Nero is superior to 24 gigatons

how good is the resistance to time hax of Fem. Nero? Nero's Time Hax works on character with baseline resistances.

also how good is her resistance to soul hax?

i thought male Nero's time hax worked on demons who had enhanced resistances, also iirc soul resistance works through the Throne of Heroes

fodder Demons are capable of waltzing through the Demon World unaffected by its distortions of time and space, so you know how good Nero's time hax is gonna be

yes, male Nero time hax is higher than the basic resistance and what is Throne of Heroes?🤨
the Throne of Heroes is basically a place located near the Swirl of the Root where all of the Heroic Spirits of the world are recorded and their souls reside there.

The Heaven's Feel ritual uses the Throne of Heroes to summon Servants, which is why we have the Holy Grail War. The Heaven's Feel ritual is also capable of summoning the Holy Grail which is capable of accessing the Swirl of the Root to enact an irreversible change upon the world.

The Swirl of the Root itself is mentioned offhand in Fate/Zero, F/SN Heaven's Feel, FGO, and Kara No Kyokai, and it just chills wherever it is doing basically everything in existence.

then it is a place where Fem. Nero summons her allies and she use it in casual battles?

Nero doesn't start with Ragtime so he won't destroy the Female nero with that, mostly he starts with Red Queen and Blue Rose Combo, eventually he starts with Devil Breakers.

Nero herself is summoned from the Throne of Heroes, she cant summon others since she's a Servant.

You could put it like that. She also has a **** ton of other resistances thanks to her Servant physiology, soul resistance being only one of them.

If I'm understanding correctly, her soul resides in another dimension near to 1-A range, so nero's soul hax shouldn't work in her.

No joke, the other day when I saw the profiles of DMC and saw Nero I though about this but in the end didn't do it. (Also, that was a long explanation to simply say that it was a 1-A soul resistance)

DMC is a very sticky franchise on here especially with Dante, who has Deconstruction on his base guns. The fact that DMC is 2-C means that its top tiers are borderline unusable unless another powerful franchise comes along and gives us an excuse to take DMC5 Dante for a spin.

For what I see Red Saber have a base AP advantage and can increase it with Imperial Privilege, so the first tarde of blows are gonna be in her favor, the short temper of N also make me think that Red Saber have the advantage in that aspect because of her ability as tactician. She also have MR of Rank C and just Rank D is enough to resist time manip so she have more than base resistance to time manip, also, how spameable are the Devil Breakers? I don't think any of them is really that effective against Red Saber, but should help N to have more versatility initially, at least enough to try taking by surprise Red Saber, though I can also see this possibly countered by the new skills she could learn with Imperial Privilege.

So until hearing new arguments for N I'm gonna vote for Red Saber.

He can use a more powerful variant of the moves he uses with each Devil Breaker called a "Break Age" but upon using Break Age it gets destroyed and he has to get a new one.

Like for instance he can use a localized time slow bubble with Ragtime using the move "Slow Bubble", or he can amp up the effectiveness of it and stop time as a whole universally with the Break Age "Slow World", but end up breaking Ragtime in the process and replace it with a different Devil Breaker. Nico even states that Slow World stops demons in their tracks. He's supposed to use the effects of the Devil Breaker in conjunction with his normal gear like Red Queen and Blue Rose.

Last edited:
He can also fly with Punch Line meaning he has a range advantage, and amplify his weapons' power with Tomboy.

Last edited:
So, uh, he have various of them so even after they break he can use another one? Or he need to get a new one? And the time stop is resisted by Rank D while she already have Rank C, and I honestly think she can get a better version or other ability to increase her resistance with Imperial Privilege.

Back