• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nero (Devil May Cry 5) vs Nero (Fate/EXTRA)

Does she have anyway of getting past his low high regen to kill him??
Fire manipulation, soul manip and mind manip, there is also the possibility of some regen negation skill via Imperial Privilege, but right now I can't honestly think in one and if just the thought of her buffing with something as simple as Mana Burst is making others explode then that possibility would make them crazy.

Fire manipulation, soul manip and mind manip, there is also the possibility of some regen negation skill via Imperial Privilege, but right now I can't honestly think in one and if just the thought of her buffing with something as simple as Mana Burst is making others explode then that possibility would make them crazy.
what skills has she gotten with imperial privilege?

So how potent is that soul manip?
Enough to hurt themselves and basically any being (there are exceptions), though the amount of damage deal is related to they AP or special abilities.
what skills has she gotten with imperial privilege?
Imperial Privilege is like a GOB/UBW but in skill version, so to know exactly what she have showed to gotten with it I will need a lot of time, thing that currently I don't have, so maybe in some hours (maybe six?) I could search it, thought Mana Burst is without doubt something she can use, the skill it just a burst of mana.

Last edited:
Imperial Privilege is like a GOW/UBW but in skill version, so to know exactly what she have showed to gotten with it I will need a lot of time, thing that currently I don't have, so maybe in some hours (maybe six?) I could search it, thought Mana Burst is without doubt something she can use, the skill it just a burst of mana.
lmao you don't have to search it up, i definitely agree mana burst should be something she could use.

Enough to hurt themselves and basically any being (there are exceptions), though the amount of damage deal is related to they AP or special abilities.
Soul manip isn't reliant on AP. Though sometimes Lifting Strength can aid in soul stealing like GoW.

Though all you describe is baseline.
Not useful at all, when even the weakest demons have universal soul resistance.

lmao you don't have to search it up, i definitely agree mana burst should be something she could use.
Thanks then, it was honestly something that just thinking about it tired me.
Soul manip isn't reliant on AP. Though sometimes Lifting Strength can aid in soul stealing like GoW.

Though all you describe is baseline.
Not useful at all, when even the weakest demons have universal soul resistance.
I mean that they can hurt soul with they physical attacks, even beings with layers of soul resistance, that's why I mentioned that in that case the damage done would depend of they AP or abilities, it's like demons in dmc in the sense that they can tank/resist the attacks of others demons.

Soul hax in DMC is irrelevant to physical AP/Dura, there's no relation between them, for any verse of fiction for that matter. Even Bleach doesn't have that.

Soul resistance is like Astral Durability, Soul Hax is like Astral AP. Its all decided by numbers, and any scaling chain above that.

Yo Knight, what's popping?
Immense amounts of IRL stuff but I've got enough time and energy to be debating here again, sort of. So an improvement?
Soul resistance is like Astral Durability, Soul Hax is like Astral AP. Its all decided by numbers, and any scaling chain above that.
This

Soul hax, or any hax for that matter, is not determined by AP. Rather, it is determined by scaling. For a while, having a higherdimensional tier of hax was possible, but it isn't anymore without very explict proof and feats/statements.

There are cases where AP can change a hax via explicit statements in verse (such as SMT), but that's not the case for the Nasuverse.

I don't know anything about 1-A soul resistance to anyone except Roa, and have made clear before that barely anyone scales to 1-A

The soul thing is something else entirely, and until it's actually done it shouldn't even be discussed here.
What about king hassan his death manip has been stated to work in similar manner as mystic eyes

The comparison was in their properties, not really their potency or scale. Besides, Ritsuka is the one who stated that, and she's not the most realiable source when it comes to cosmology.

Reactions: Rez
With the recent upgrade i think Red Nero would have a chance here
Even with the recent upgrade, KnightofSun told us that Servants don't have the same level of soul hax that DMC has. Deadweight would still throw two layered soul hax at Padoru gg.

Even with the recent upgrade, KnightofSun told us that Servants don't have the same level of soul hax that DMC has. Deadweight would still throw two layered soul hax at Padoru gg.
Why they wouldn't have the same level of soul hax?

Soul in fate are at least 4D

I honestly lost track of all soul hax for both sides....so I kinda don't care now.
Besides 5 Nero is getting some downgrade to his physiology.....soooo it could become a stomp.

And for the thing of range Tier in ahx for how i care about that it's still not a thing that was accepted and applied so why knightofsun use it?

And pretty sure that even in this thread not all the thing counted as range.

If we follow this as higher plan of existance in fate is reality/fiction level it's would still be smurf and not range

Only those that affected a being on a higher plane of existence, like in the reality-fiction example, can by default be considered to have hax on a full Tier 2/1/0 level that is more powerful than regular lower plane hax.

We shouldn't assume Knight's opinions....his opinions may definitely have changed after some recent Fate matches after this one.

So lets not assume it.
You can call him here and then ask him, and then discuss.

I meant two layered as in enhanced hax, not higher dimensional. 😑
What you talk? I tell that he will not be able to affect her soul. In fate soul are higher dimmensionnal concept.

He would need to have his hax work on 4D scale (and not range) to affect it.

Whitout counting that servant soul resistance is not baseline too

We shouldn't assume Knight's opinions....his opinions may definitely have changed after some recent Fate matches after this one.

So lets not assume it.
You can call him here and then ask him, and then discuss.
Except the hax=range is not a thing that have to do with fate. But a crt that was made and never had conclusion so i don't understand why he use it like it was accepted and applied

Anyway this maybe shoukd be in pause, as dmc nero will get maybe downgrade and a crt for servant physiology will surely be made in some time

even with the whole soul hax thing out the window Nero still has plenty of options

looks at literally every Devil Breaker in his possession

Yeah so since Soulhax works, Nero slaps her once. If she gets back up with Thrice-Setting Sun and goes all out with her NPs, Nero stops time and slaps her again, then waits until she gets up and slaps her one more time.

Even if time-stop doesn't work, which I doubt, he still has his regen and bullshit endurance to fall back on.
Soulhax doesn't work. Servants have 6/8D soul resiostance, this has been explained to you already.

Back