• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel Vs Sakazuki (Admiral Akainu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bepo4151 said:
They are hotter than normal magma. normal magma can't evaporate sand but akainu magma is not normal.
Evaporation and boiling are completely different processes. And sand doesn't really evaporate under high temperature, it turns into glass instead

@William Explosion = fire + heat + mechanical energy (shockwave).

On panel and on screen, it is clear that Natsu eats the fire, but according to your interpretation, next up Natsu will become a living breathing Vibranium-person, because he eats "explosions" and therefore must be able to eat kinetic/vibrational energy as well. Just go ahead and make him an energy absorber why don't you

@Scarlet

Actually, given the effect of Jackal's explosion on Natsu's (and Happy's) hair, it would appear to be mostly fire

Hair is of course for the gag part since FT is a somewhat a "comedy" as well plus if it's mostly it still means part of it isn't and honestly I am not gonna discus anymore Natsu can eat heat(fire) and lava and magma(rocks excluded) are heat(fire) simple as that since the diffrence between the heat they can both create isn't huge there isn't a single reason to think he can't.

And I underline that his magma is one attack all the rest are lava as he said to Ace "mine is lava".

@William

So basically you are equating heat with fire. That doesn't hold up - heat is a form of energy, fire is a chemical reaction

Look at firebenders in Avatar. They have usually little or no heat-bending ability, or even Ace himself. As literally fire (and therefore, also heat by your logic), he had no business losing to Akainu.

I don't see how you guys disable Akainu's logia Regenerationn and you still act like he is incapable of utilizing his physical abilities. He is physically stronger than Natsu in terms of feats (Scaling to WB's casual one-shot of Lonz vs Scaling to Irene's meteor mid-end). He can tank ANYTHING that Akainu throws at him. Meanwhile, Natsu's punches and kicks would either miss due to pre-cognition, or hit Akainu's Tekkai or armament haki, harming his own body due to the recoil.

You can't disable Akainu's logia body due to "verse equalization" when that's not how it works. If Natsu can do something to vaporize Akainu (which he can't due to their difference in heat-based feats and durability), then he could kill him.

Akainu still takes this low difficulty due to far superior abilities.

^far superior lol Natsu is large island solid (and he hurt Zeref who in order to be sealed by Gray, he actually had to increase his magic hundreds of time and he is island lvl already)so please and Akainu is actually just likely as well.

Anyway with 7 votes we should close this right?

Akainu's max heat was melting steel while Natsu vaporises sand so he is actually greater bro.

And precognition isn't used here.

Actually "Akainu can use one type of haki" does not imply which haki is restricted. Either way, both give him advantages over Natsu, and yes "far superior". You do realize a High 6-C can still stomp a High 6-C right?

And Statements < Feats in this wiki, or did you ignore that rule?

Statements? he did vaporise sand it's not a statement. And if you refer for Gray it's not just a random statement in fact it was added on wiki now putting him on Large island lvl as well.

Since Akainu is only likely he might as well be low end since the strongest attack was by weakened WB anyway and he was down for a while even with his regenartion.Natsu is also higher with igneel so overall we can easily talk about mid or even high end as well.

Anyway with your vote we are at 7 so it should be enough to close the thread. I think.

"Likely" does not equate to "low end". it is suggesting that the character is potentially that tier solely due to powerscaling to the verse, or to another character without solid feats from said character to place him there.

I suppose I ought to remove the likely, as I am the one who put it there in the first place.

^well, it doesn't even matter at this point I guess.

Let's just allow this to conclude if others are gonna vote.

if no more are added to Akainu, this will need to be added to inconclusive. Let's give it a couple days and if no votes come for Akainu, it will be an inconclusive fight.

i vote for akainu due to armament haki giving him an advantage in power, greater endurance/stamina and taking half of whitebeards head off with a single attack despite whitebeard getting a lucky shot in just seconds before, he also took on all wbs commanders solo which includes marco whos 6-C like a few minutes after taking a hit from a bloodlusted whitebeard, hes too much of a tank for natsu to beat and his magma is too lethal

CinCameron20 said:
Actually "Akainu can use one type of haki" does not imply which haki is restricted.
Akainu can use the only haki he has shown so far and that is armament haki.

@Dragonmasterxyz who did you vote for?

@SPIDEY4576 armament haki isn't gonna give akainu a advantage since they are both at the same power level even if he is using armament haki.

the votes so far are like this.

Akainu: Bepo4151, Frozone54666, TheGuyThatAlways?, RoyGundam, Pocket-Chu LordAizenSama, CinCameron and SPIDEY4576. -Votes for akainu = 8.

Natsu: WilliamShadow, Hst master, Panemorfos, JBennett, ScarletFirefly and DocAnimeTheory. -Votes for natsu = 6

It should be 10-7, takanome shanks vote wasn't counted because of observation haki not being allowed but that wasn't the only reason he gave, he said stamina, armament haki giving better defense and more experience

This is what I see :

Akainu : Bepo4151, Frozone54666, TheGuyThatAlways?, RoyGundam, Pocket-Chu LordAizenSama, CinCameron and SPIDEY4576 + KuuIchigo = 9

Natsu : WilliamShadow, Hst master, Panemorfos, JBennett, ScarletFirefly and DocAnimeTheory + Rin Rokudo

Simply adding what I see to the OP's count

Pocket-Chu said:
Cool, so the admiral wins. Anyone wanna request for this to be added to their pages?
Honestly, even though I voted for Akainu, I think this is a very debatable matchup. Perhaps Inconclusive is better for now

Takanome shanks said:
Akainu win more experience better defense Stamina and he can also anticipate the blow with the three haki. Akainu can use also Busōshoku haki and the Magma became very tough and difficult to eat.
Doesn't this vote count? Also even if this vote doesn't count, shouldn't akainu win anyway as it became 9-6 first?

Conqueror's Haki would have been royally useless anyway and I feel that restricting Observation is kind of forced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back