• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel Vs Sakazuki (Admiral Akainu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Roygundam @Takanome shanks @DocAnimeTheory

akainu doesn't have 3 haki's in this fight, he has never shown 3 haki's and the manga chapter 594 only said that vice-admiral and above can use haki, it never said that they can use 3 types or even 2 types of haki.

WilliamShadow said:
since molten steel is actually pretty much the same heat like magma (only if you consider magma' max temperature if you consider lowest or mid Molten steel would be much hotter)
Actually lava's temperature can vary between 700 C to 1200 C. Steel's melting temperature is ~1500C, and that's Natsu from Chapter 3 of the manga. Vaporizing sand means it's a temperature of ~2300C, and that was his casual aura alone.

WilliamShadow said:
^Actually magma goes on 1600-1700 C
I think that Akainu's 'magma' temperature would be roughly the same as Lava since it has already touched the air, which is what causes the temperature of lava to be different than that of magma.

His magma is actually hotter since it melts blades while standing near them and veporize an island size iceberg in a second.

^well I don't go into detail so much about this I was just saying about magma temperature as example,now is his power lava or magma is different discussion and honestly I as well thinks it's lava since I didn't really see magma properties.

Now that I think about it, Sakazuki's magma temp should be somewhat higher than steel's melting point. I remember him grabbing a sword from a dude and the sword melted.

while I doubt Natsu can full out eat magma I think he can survive Magma attacks

this guy here is capable of walking through lava without dying so if he can I'm sure Natsu can survive it, at least for a short while.

If Natsu isn't able to replenish his stamina throughout the battle then I will say that Akainu would win but sense Natsu can, at least, eat the heat and fire from the magma then I think natsu could win sense Akainu can is kinda weak without his DF(note I said kinda so don't be too updest). in a long bloodlusted battle I think Natsu can win but more because he can outlast Akainu rather then anyadvantages Natsu has.

^Well, in fact getting almost no damage from Akainu's attacks is his only advantage with speed equalised of course.

well I won't say he won't get any damage but he should be able to survive Magma if Natsu is able to vapourize sand.

^well he was never damaged by heat(another slayer exception) so I am not sure,but with rocks from one of his abilities he would hurt him ,but again with magma I highly doubt that probably low damage.

Depending on the size its possible but with Akainu's current attacks I doubt it'll be much of a problem, light brusing at the most.

@wiliamshadow Akainu hasn't been demage by Fire as well i dont know why you think Natsu fire will do anything to Him. Just like how Aokiji is resistant to cold Akainu is resistant to heat.

Why are people still arguing this? Sakazuki is scaled from a mach 251 feet, whereas Natsu is scaled from a mach 4000+ feet. This is frankly a speed blitz stomp. Although i can almost certainly guarentee that in the future Sakazuki will stomp this fight. Since OP already has outlier continent level calculations and statements.

speed has been equalized.

@bepo4161 i don't think akainu has that much fire resistant, if natsu's flames are hotter than akainu's magma than akainu is gonna get burned just like what happend to ace.

Natsu, he can eat the heat energy from the magma to nullify or at least lessen damage and from what I know Akainu has only been shown to be superior to Flame Flame Fruit users so I think Natsu would be able to damage him more than Akainu could damage Natsu

Fire can't damage magma infact magma can put out fire. I dont see how it doesn't go to hand to hand that Akainu should win with armaments haki and superior stamina. Durability is also questionable they are both large Island level but Akainu has more impressive feets than Natsu. Natsu in his fire dragon king mode survived what looks to be a casul attack form Zeref while Akainu took multiple hits from bloodlusted Whitebeard.

@bepo4151 doesn't that just proof that zeref is very strong, just because it was a casule attack doesn't make it weak.

what proof do you have that natsu fire can't damage akainu?

natsu use fire dragon magic, not a normal fire magic, so you should stop compering natsu's flames to a normal fire.

the reason ace lost to akainu was that his magma was way hotter than ace fire, if natsu's flames is hotter than akainu's magma than akainu is gonna get burned, akainu is not immune to fire, he just has resistance to it.

Akainu can coat his magma in haki aswell so Natsus Flames being hotter then akainus magma won't be enough, he has to overpower his haki aswell, if we say they are about equal based on their ap then akainu should edge it with his far better stamina

@Frozone54666 if he changes the climate of the island, isn't he helping natsu more.

we have never seen akainu use full body haki before, why do you think he will use it in this fight.

How exacly does it help Akainu can fight for 10 days straight even if we asume Natsu can eat magma he will likely get sick and he will just stop mid fight to eat LOL. Natsu is also 6-C only in fire dragon king mod wich is not permenent and can be only be used 1 time. While Akainu is 6-C in Base.

^natsu get sick from restoring his own energy? It doesn't matter if Akainu is stronger since his attacks are being pretty much eaten by Natsu lol.

And the ten days statement is just a verse thing since it has no sense for him to fight ten days with his equal in strength since many other battles in OP would of lasted for days as well and yet we have only two cases.

WilliamShadow said:
^natsu get sick from restoring his own energy? It doesn't matter if Akainu is stronger since his attacks are being pretty much eaten by Natsu lol.

And the ten days statement is just a verse thing since it has no sense for him to fight ten days with his equal in strength since many other battles in OP would of lasted for days as well and yet we have only two cases.
Jack vs minks was 5 days, ace vs jinbe was 5 days, Shiki vs Garp and sengoku was 3 days, and luffy vs cracker was 11 hours, and only ended because cracker got impatient, so that's 5 cases including Aokiji and akainu, the Giants in little garden have also been fighting for a 100 years without a victor

IKazi said:
@Frozone54666 if he changes the climate of the island, isn't he helping natsu more.

we have never seen akainu use full body haki before, why do you think he will use it in this fight.
Because it's not a special technique, as long as you can use armament haki then you can cover your whole body with it, also I wasn't talking about full body haki, i was saying wherever Natsu attacks him he can just cover that part with haki, doesn't have to be the whole body

@Frozone54666 just because you have armament haki doesn't mean you can use full body haki, luffy can use armament haki yet he can't use full body haki, why? because he has not mastered it yet.

akainu has never shown to use full body armament haki, so why do you think he will use it in this fight.

if natsu and akainu are both large island in this fight than armament haki is gonna be useless, they're both at the same power level.

Nastu is toast from that scan earlier this is gonna be something if he can eat that and if not BYE BYE NATSU plus i really think speed should be equalized because Nastu wins at the start of the match

Natsu would get sick from eating magma? What now? It's his own element. He can absorb the heat from the rocks.

^Magma is not Fire its molten rocks. Show me a scan where Natsu absorbs the heat from attacks the size of those i posted earlier

Yes magma is molten rocks, but Natsu would still be able to absorb it's heat just like he absorbed it from molten steel. And no one's saying he'll devour everything Sakazuki throws at him, he'll eat just enough to boost himself up in peak power again whlie Akainu will only get more and more tired.

^At certain point he must get tired lol why Natsu will just keep regenerating plus just because in that case he fought ten days it doesn't mean he will always fight 10 days especially in this case lol afterall against Whitebeared he didn't resist an hour and yet he shouldn't be much weaker in particular if we consider the fact Whitebeard got quite a lot of damage.

Yeah, against Whitebeard he was damaged a lot from one or two attacks. I doubt he can continue for 10 days after that.

Because Wb sneak attacked akainu from behind and got a cheap shot in, before that Wb and akainu were both trading blows equally, if Natsu and akainu are equal in power then Natsu wouldn't be able to do what Wb did, and akainu would outlast Natsu if it comes to whoever can fight the longest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back