• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel Vs Sakazuki (Admiral Akainu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously going to side with Akainu here. What's stopping him from giving Natsu the Ace treatment. First of all Natsu can't eat magma for crying out loud ITS MOLTEN ROCK. Secondly Akainu has Large Island atack potency with the same amount of durability and combine that with his regain, and he is near impossible for Natsu to kill. Thirdly literally his magma is applied to be superior to most forms of fire. Fourthly his haki and DF are evenly balanced which adds more ways for him to win for example observation haki. Lastly his magma is literally hotter than Natsu's flames:

1. He melted a giant glacier thrown by Jozu that it covered a small amount of the island. 2. He can make the environment into a flaming hell remember punk hazard. 3. His magma is sustainable like Aokiji's ice and melts on contact.

Then again there a good chances that Natsu can pull off something quite devestating givin his updated profile.

^Natsu can eat any heat based attack like molten steel which is actually only a bit lower heat if we consider magma at it's max temperature while it can as well be a lot hotter if we consider magma at its minimum.

Now I don't understand if Akainu has heat resistance on flames since it's not written on his page, but I suppose he does so honestly I would put maybe a tie here since Natsu can eat anything Akainu throws at him while Akainu has a good Regenerationn in his logia form which Natsu can hurt since we consider verses are equalised and than Natsu could as well eat Akainu so I will go with Natsu for now.

natsu can use all his feats and so can akainu, so this fight is also natsu with igneels powers = large island.

also natsu flames gets hotter the more he is emotional.

"Fire Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Dragon Slayer Magic that grants the user various characteristics typical of a Fire Dragon: lungs capable of spewing flames, scales that grant protection against fire, and nails covered in flames. Consequently, Fire Dragon Slayer Magic allows the user to produce and control fire from any part of their body, which can be used both in melee and as a ranged form of offense. The generated flames can be manipulated in a wide variety of ways, their "type" can be changed at will, and they can even be given a material consistency. Such fire seems to have a "blunt" effect to it, seemingly causing bludgeoning damage alongside burning. Flames produced by this type of Magic provide much more heat than standard flames. The user's body temperature is capable of melting iron, burning off poison and stigmatas. The users flame are directly connected to their feelings, meaning the more emotional they get, the warmer their flame will become; this effect is referred to as "Flames of Emotio"."

im going with Akainu on this one since he has shown decent fire resistence. Also has superior stamina and he is not stupid if he sees that Natsu is eating his magma he will go for close combat that he should win because of his haki.

akainu has shown only 1 haki, we don't know if he has the other 2 or not. so i don't think haki is gonna do much here.

@Burning full fingers just because he fought whitebeard doesn't mean he has all 3 or 2 haki's, it just means he is a very strong guy.

i'm not saying he doesn't have them, i'm just saying he hasn't shown any other then 1 haki so far in the series.

so we gonna use that 1 haki he has shown so far, thats why we have "all feats are allowed" in this fight, if he hasn't shown to use them, than he doesn't have them in this fight other then 1 haki.

Well Natsu hasn't shown been shown to eat magma aswell but we asume he can. Now Akainu is the highest ranked marine and people below him can use observation haki. I think we can asume he can aswell since you can obtain observation haki just by training.

Natsu can't eat magma because it's just molten rocks and not fire. Sure, if we go by "Natsu can eat anything heat related" then he arguably can eat magma. But the thing he eats will only be the heat itself and not the rocks. Basically Natsu eating magma is suicidal because hes just stuffing a big amount of rock into his own body

I don't know if Natsu can actually eat magma, but he can, at the very least nullify, a great deal of it's damage, as he has shown during his breef fight against August. Anything heat based, is not effective against Natsu, or he is immune to it. So, Akainu loses one of his primary weapons here. But, he himslf has shown that he is not bad at all at dealing with fire users, as when he defeated Ace. The difference here is that Natsu's fire is seriously more potent than Ace's, since dragon fire>normal fire. Also, Natsu's fire is hotter and he seems to be more adept at using his powers than Ace is.

When it comes to physicals, i believe that they ar pretty equal. They have similar destructive capabilities and durability, with Natsu having a speed advantage. Honestly, this is a very difficult battle for both of them. Both can deal serious damage, Natsu with his fire and Akainu with his Haki. I would only give Natsu a slight majority like, 5.5/10, but the same can be said about Akainu. In the end i believe that it comes down to circumastances and will power. I vote for Natsu with the highest of difficulties.

in this fight they can only use feats like i said in the opening.

@TheGuyThatsAlways? "All admirals are stated to have two types of haki." do you have any proof of this?, there is nothing that saying anything about them using 2 kinds of haki in their pages so far.

Sorry mate finding the right chapter is going to be extremely hard. Because it's one piece the anime that longer than Pokemon. Try Matineford it's probably stated ther.

@TheGuyThatsAlways? i can't find it, their is nothing that says that the admirals can use 2 types of haki, we have only seen them use 1.

Natsu wins this fight with ease. Natsu is at least mach 4000+ and Large Island level. Sakazuki is only mach 271+ since he is scaled from Khalifa. Furthermore Sakazuki is only likely Large Island level.

Natsu has eaten molten steel before. He didn't actually ingest the steel, but he absorbed it's heat and spewed out the cooled metal. This means that Natsu can absorb heat not only from flames. This should be valid for Sakazuki's magma as well. Absorb it's heat and spew out the rock. He probably won't do this with all the magma since Sakazuki can produce large amounts of it, but just enough to dodge critical attacks and give himself a power boost.

Also Natsu will have decent amounts of power boosts around since the battlefield with be set aflame with Sakazuki's attacks until he figures out that Natsu can boost himself with it.

If Sakazuki resorts to close combat Natsu has the advantage because of his speed and he's better suited to h2h than Sakazuki. Sure Sakazuki has Haki, but the difference in speed in not negligible so precog can only take him so far.

I'm giving my vote to Natsu

It was stated in chapter 594 that all vice admirals and above can use haki, in any case it's quite obvious that akainu can use both armament and observation as he is a top tier, even weak characters can use the two types of haki there's no way akainu can't

@Frozone54666 there is nothing that says they can use 2 or even 3 types of haki in that chapter, coby just said that vice-admirial and above can use haki.

so far akainu has shown to use 1 type of haki and that's the only haki he is gonna use in this fight.

@Burning Full Fingers that's what i believe too, but this fight is all about feats only, and akainu hasn't shown any other haki's other then 1, that's why i don't want to add other types of haki for akainu in this fight.

We know that Sakazuki has all 3 types of Haki since in was stated that all vice-admirals can use the 3 types of Haki. Before becoming an admiral, Sakazuki was a vice-admiral.

Akainu win more experience better defense Stamina and he can also anticipate the blow with the three haki. Akainu can use also Busōshoku haki and the Magma became very tough and difficult to eat.

^Natsu can eat them with no problem and he is over 5 times faster lol precognition won't help you a lot there.

Sakazuki has precog. and intangibility advantage. On top of that, Natsu can't actually eat magma. If speed is equalized Sakazuki takes the fight easily. Otherwise, Natsu likely speedblitzes.

^yes he can eat magma and he can eat entire Akainu if he goes intangible lol.

Basically Akainu can only fight Natsu physicly but with being so much slower he will barely touch Natsu while Natsu would succeed to hit him more often since his pre-cog is not constant and it wouldn't help him to dodge everything.

@William dude be reasonable. If you think about it a bit, Sakazuki is a pretty broken character in the world of One Piece considering that he apparently creates matter out of nowhere. I mean, Aokiji has to freeze actual water to create ice and Enel/Ace/Kizaru control physical processes but Akainu can apparently just throw around massive amounts of molten rock

^Eh? What of that changes the fact Natsu can eat his magma and power himself up constantly and since everything around Akainu is set on flames that would also power up Natsu?

^he ate molten steel and than spit out the steel which is the same thing that would happen with magma and since molten steel is actually pretty much the same heat like magma (only if you consider magma' max temperature if you consider lowest or mid Molten steel would be much hotter) to put it simple Akainu is pretty much sc***** and only able to fight physicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back