• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel Vs Sakazuki (Admiral Akainu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoyGundam said:
Natsu : " They call me Natsu Dragneel, those fools "

Luffy : "Well what is your real name ?"

Natsu : "Natsu D Ragneel, I am the man who burns fate"
That actually works in OP verse since Luffy escaped his fate(death)a lot of times.

Wut? even Hadou God Eleonore can't do that..

Dude, that gal is 1-A. Since when does that matter against nakamapotence?

So, if Natsu's fire burns through fate, would resistance to fire still count?

I will vote Inconclusive like Roy here. Both sides provided arguments that both would win. So I vote inconclusive since I can't decide.

So this means it's 8-7-2 now. The plot lava thickens. I wonder if it would be better to close this and mark it inconclusive.

The votes so far are like this.

Akainu: Bepo4151, Frozone54666, TheGuyThatAlways?, Pocket-Chu, LordAizenSama, CinCameron, SPIDEY4576 and Kuuichigos . -Votes for akainu = 8.

Natsu: WilliamShadow, Hst master, Panemorfos, JBennett, ScarletFirefly, DocAnimeTheory and Rin Rokudo. -Votes for natsu = 7

Inconclusive: Dragonmasterxyz and RoyGundam. =2

Burning Full Fingers said:
Well, I hope Natsu literally burns through it. That would mean he can burn through concepts or something, right?
Actually she can burn concept, but no info about her burn through fate.

Whenever Natsu ate an "explosion", he only ate the flames erupting from it... the explosion itself clearly affects him.

Akainu still has physical attacks and logia intangibility + Regenerationn. Natsu is not going to kill him with the current knowledge on logia devil fruits. The only way he is going to kill Akainu is by somehow luring him to a body of water and dipping him in it.

Akainu, even if we suggest his magma would have 0 effect on Natsu, still has pre-cognition (if we suggest he keeps CoO instead of CoA) and enhanced visual powers along with his insane physical capabilities. He stopped a two-armed swing from Whitebeard with nothing but his foot and could tank two blows from him and continued fighting every pirate still running around on Marineford including Marco and all other WB commanders + Crocodile.

Even if we take Akainu's logia intangibility and attacks and removed them, Natsu would still have an INCREDIBLY hard time beating him due to Akainu's superior experience, and willingness to kill his opponent on top of pre-cognitive powers OR barriers/enhanced attacks (since we're going to limit him to 1 type of haki).

Natsu has only displayed adept level close quarter abilities, as more experienced fighters like Gildarts could easily evade and counter him due to the openings he would leave. Akainu, being an Admiral, surely has gone through much more intensive training and experience than CP9 members.

Which brings us another thing: Vice Admirals and Admirals also have at least adept capabilities in ROKUSHIKI.

I stand by my original statement:

Akainu wins Low Difficulty

^you already vote right? So what's the point? Could everyone just leave them self on voting from now on? This thing is already way to long and remmeber that you won't change anyone's opinion just because you don't agree with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back